“Accept Yourself, Love Yourself, And Keep Moving Forward. If You Want To Fly, You Have To Give Up What Weighs You Down.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Affirmations are powerful tools that have the potential to change our lives. The concept of affirmations is quite simple: they are positive statements that we repeat to ourselves with the intention of manifesting our desires.
The practice of affirmations can help us reprogram our minds and transform negative self-talk into positive self-talk. In this blog post, I want to share my own experience with affirmations and how they have helped me.
For years, I struggled with low self-esteem and negative self-talk. I would constantly criticize myself and focus on my flaws and shortcomings.
This negative mindset affected all areas of my life, from my personal relationships to my career. I felt stuck and unable to make positive changes in my life.
Then, I discovered affirmations. At first, I was skeptical. How could simply repeating a positive statement change my life?
But I decided to give it a try. I started by choosing a few affirmations that resonated with me, such as “I am worthy” and “I am capable.” I would repeat these affirmations to myself every morning and throughout the day.
At first, it felt awkward and unnatural. But gradually, I began to notice a shift in my mindset. I started to believe in myself and my abilities.
I stopped focusing on my flaws and started focusing on my strengths. I felt more confident and empowered.
One of the most powerful affirmations I use is “I am enough.” For so long, I felt like I wasn’t good enough.
But by repeating this affirmation, I have come to believe that I am worthy and deserving of love and success. It has helped me overcome imposter syndrome and self-doubt.
Affirmations have also helped me to manifest my desires. By focusing on what I want and repeating positive statements, I have attracted opportunities and experiences into my life that align with my goals.
For example, when I was looking for a new job, I repeated the affirmation “I have a fulfilling and rewarding career” every day. Within a few weeks, I landed a job that exceeded my expectations.
Of course, affirmations are not a magic solution. They require consistent practice and effort. But I can say from personal experience that they do work.
They have helped me transform my mindset and improve my life in ways I never thought possible.
In conclusion, affirmations are a powerful tool that can help us reprogram our minds and transform our lives.
By choosing positive statements that resonate with us and repeating them consistently, we can overcome negative self-talk and manifest our desires.
If you’re struggling with low self-esteem or self-doubt, I encourage you to give affirmations a try. They just might change your life.
This article includes 162 affirmations quotes. Read them and see what connects with you.
Positive Affirmations For A Better Mind Frame
1. “I breathe in love and flow with life.” — Louise L. Hay
2. “I am highly driven and motivated to succeed. I am on the path to abundance. I am creating a wonderful life for myself.” — Becca Anderson
3. “When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.” — Henry J. Kaiser
4. “Optimism is the fuel driving every fight I’ve been in.” — Kamala Harris
5. “I have a good life and the more I become aware of all that is good around me, the happier I feel.” — Gilly Pickup
6. “I give myself permission to be all that I can be, and I deserve the very best in life.” — Louise Hay
7. “When in doubt, slay.” —Demi Lovato
8. “Today I will be pleasantly surprised. I am free to make my own choices and decisions.” — Nicholas Mag
9. “If you are positive you will see opportunities instead of obstacles.” — Confucius
10. “Realize now the power that your words command if you simply choose them wisely.” — Tony Robbins
11. “I am capable enough to achieve all my goals quickly and easily.” — Venkataramana Rolla
12. “If you don’t decide what your priorities are in life, everyone else will decide for you.” — Christy Wright
13. “I can do anything but not everything.” — Greg McKeown
14. “My growth is entwined with my positive state of mind.” — Jennifer Williamson
15. “Be thankful for what you have; if you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.” — Oprah
16. “Today’s Affirmation: I choose healthy, supportive, and nourishing reactions.” — Brook Noel
17. “One day at a time… and life becomes sublime.” – Louise Hay
18. “I love watching how my positive statements dissolve negativity in others.” — Charlene M. Proctor
19. “You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.” — David Viscott
20. “Remember that what’s happened to you does not define who you are.” — Noa Shaw
21. “I focus positive energy on an issue until I get results.” — Sharon Elaine
22. “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.” — Tena Desae
23. “No matter what gets done and how much is left undone, I am enough.” — Brene Brown
24. “I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.” — Muhammad Ali
25. “I will find as much joy in today as I want to find. I will try to remember that each moment is sacred and full of promise.” — Karen Casey
26. “I choose love. This is how I level up.” — Stephanie Jameson
27. “You are always on your way to a miracle.” — SARK (Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy)
RELATED: 225 Encouraging Darkness Light Quotes To Help You Find Your Way
28. “I have a magical work in a magical way. I give magical services for magical pay.” — Florence Scovel Shinn
29. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” —Winnie the Pooh
31. “You are the sky—everything else is just the weather.” — Pema Chödrön
32. “I was in the right place at the right time.” — Mel Allen
33. “The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.” — Maya Angelou
34. “I am a gift of joy that God gives to a wonderful world.” — Ernest Holmes
35. “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
36. “Nobody gets to tell you how big your dreams can be.” —Rachel Hollis
37. “Your mind believes what you tell it.” — Paul J. Meyer
38. “Be the change you want to see.” — Mahatma Gandhi
39. “Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things.” —Joe Paterno
40. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.” —Eckhart Tolle
41. “I am the joy of life expressing and receiving in perfect rhythm.” — Louise Hay
42. “Imagination creates reality.” —Richard Wagner
43. “I’m not going to become anybody I don’t want to become.” —Kristen Bell
44. “I only know I want to be wonderful. —Marilyn Monroe
45. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” —Neale Donald Walsch
46. “Oh, the places you’ll go!” —Dr. Seuss
47. “All things are difficult before they are easy.” —Thomas Fuller
48. “When I open my heart, my mind is free.” – Ani Trime
49. “Affirmation: Today is the best day of my life! Today I will complete everything on my to-do list. Today I will try something new.” – Crystal Ermon
50. “I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.” – Louise Hay
51. “I am visualizing a perfect world where everyone is living in harmony and experiencing their life purpose to the fullest.” – Jack Canfield
52. “I am loved and supported and I don’t have to go through life on my own. I can ask for help and comfort when I need it, and will give it back to others when they need it in return.” – Katie Piper
53. “My best is always good enough and everything else is worthy of forgiveness.” – Jennifer Williamson
54. “I affirm with my mind that I have the power to heal myself. My mind chooses the thoughts that create my future moment by moment.” – Louise L. Hay
55. “The problems that I face in this now, have already been dealt with in the other.” – Ayana Dardaine
56. “My body is a vehicle of energy. I will only allow positive energy to enter and negative energy to exit.” – D’Lisa DarLuz
57. “I choose to change my challenges to opportunities.” – Dr Purushothaman
58. “Daily Affirmation: Today is a day of victory for me. I choose to be victorious in everything I do AND say. Whatever challenge I face today it will not overwhelm me or hinder me.” – LaDon Vinnett-Thompson
59. “I am deliberate and afraid of nothing.” – Audre Lord
60. “I reject all feelings of low self-esteem. I reject all feelings of low self-worth.” – Ashlynn Fields
61. “Each morning when I wake, Happiness is a choice I make.” – Tania Joy Antonio
62. “My positive attitude, confidence and hard work draws in new opportunities.” – Nicholas Mag
63. “Never attack. By attacking, all understanding is lost. Express love.” – Lynn Borenius Brown
64. “Open your heart and drink in the glorious day.” – Heather Havrilesky
65. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
66. “Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thích Nhất Hạnh
67. “Am I good enough? Yes I am.” – Michelle Obama
68. “The chance to love and be loved exists no matter where you are.” – Oprah
69. “I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
70. “You are loved just for being who you are, just for existing.” – Ram Dass
71. “I’m giving you permission to root for yourself and while you’re at it root for those around you, too.” – Mindy Kaling
72. “The perfect moment is this one.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
73. “Make way for the unprecedented and watch your reality rearrange yourself.” – Yrsa Daley-Ward
74. “I’m better than I used to be. Better than I was yesterday. But hopefully not as good as I’ll be tomorrow.” – Marianne Williamson
75. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
76. “If you really think small, your world will be small. If you think big, your world will be big.” – Paulo Coelho
77. “Who you are inside is what helps you make and do everything in life.” – Fred Rogers
78. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
79. “Your life is about to be incredible.” – Tim Storey
80. “Good riddance to decisions that don’t support self-care, self-value, and self-worth.” – Oprah
81. “I have never ever focused on the negative of things. I always look at the positive.” – Sonia Sotomayor
82. “Your perspective is unique. It’s important and it counts.” – Glenn Close
83. “Your life is already a miracle of chance waiting for you to shape its destiny.” – Toni Morrison
84. “I say looking on the bright side of life never killed anybody.” – Jenny Han
RELATED: 361 Uplifting Quotes To Start The New Week On A Positive Note
Powerful Positive Affirmations To Keep You Going
85. “The secret of attraction is to love yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
86. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
87. “The ultimate truth of who you are is not I am this or I am that, but I Am.” – Eckhart Tolle
88. “The only courage you ever need is the courage to fulfill the dreams of your own life.” – Oprah
89. “Gratitude is a celebration we are all invited to.” – Cleo Wade
90. “Failure is just another way to learn how to do something right.” – Marian Wright Edelman
91. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
92. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
93. “Everything passes if you learn to hold things lightly.” – Oprah
94. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
95. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn
96. “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” – Maya Angelou
97. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” – Roy T. Bonnett
98. “Hold up your head! You were not made for failure, you were made for victory.” – Anne Gilchrist
99. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
100. “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” – William Shakespeare
101. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” – Nicholas Sparks
102. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.”— Gabrielle Bernstein
103. “Don’t waste a second of your time convincing other people you’re worth loving.”— Atticus
104. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.”— Anna Taylor
105. “There are so many more important things to worry about than how you’re perceived by strangers.”— Dennis Lehane
106. “There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.”— Brian Andreas
107. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worth the trip.”— Glenn Beck
108. “Acknowledge, accept, and honour that you deserve your own deepest compassion and love.”— Nanette Mathews
RELATED: 302 Inspiring Daily Habit Quotes To Build A Better Life
109. “Taking care of yourself doesn’t mean me first; it means me too.”— L.R. Knost
110. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.”— Dan Pearce
111. “Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk—essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall.”— Vironika Tugaleva
112. “Your self-worth grows when you fight for something you love.”— Maxime Lagacé
113. “You are not what you’ve done. You are what you keep doing.”— Jack Butcher
114. “The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.”— Rita Mae Brown
115. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.”— Oprah Winfrey
116. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.”— Steve Maraboli
117. “I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.”— Audre Lorde
118. “Self-care is not a waste of time. Self-care makes your use of time more sustainable.”— Jackie Viramontez
119. “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.”— Thaddeus Golas
120. “Be you, love you. All ways, always.”— Alexandra Elle
121. “We need to replace your vicious stress cycle with a vicious cycle of self-care.”— Dr. Sara Gottfried
122. “Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.”— Deborah Day
123. “The love and attention you always thought you wanted from someone else, is the love and attention you first need to give to yourself.”— Bryant McGillns
124. “The place to start a positive attitude is with the little things. If you can learn to appreciate them and be grateful for them, you’ll appreciate the big things as well as everything in between.”— John Maxwell
125. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.”— Jeff Keller
126. “Have a positive attitude toward life. It does not mean that you are unrealistic, but that you know that you can turn around whatever happens in your life.”— Julia Vergara
127. “Learning to control and adjust your attitude to a positive one reflects the wisdom of the mind.”— Catherine Pulsifer
128. “And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly?”— Erin Hanson
129. “With a positive attitude, it is possible to turn situations of failure into success.”— Dan Miller
130. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.”— Maya Angelou
131. “A positive attitude is definitely one of the keys to success. My definition of a positive attitude is a simple one: Looking for the good in all circumstances.”— Catherine Pulsifer
132. “Know that your success is based entirely on your attitude, your commitment, and your self-discipline. You are the only person who can generate a new mindset.”— Ellen Mensap
133. “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.”— Robert Holden
134. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”— John Lennon
135. “A positive attitude serves as the foundation for optimism and is a shining characteristic of every positive person I have met.”— Vishal Pandey
136. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.”— Og Mandino
137. “Attitude is a way of life. We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day.”— Puneet Sharma
138. “I have never met a complainer who has a positive attitude towards life. This lack of having a positive attitude means more in terms of their own hang-ups than about the issues they constantly complain about.”— Byron Pulsifer
139. “For there is always light / If only we’re brave enough to see it / If only we’re brave enough to be it.” — Amanda Gorman
140 “Living in a state of gratitude is the gateway to grace.”— Arianna Huffington
141 “When you feel the need to apologize or explain who you are, it means the voice in your head is telling you the wrong story. Wipe the slate clean. And rewrite it.” — Shonda Rhimes
142 “I am making peace with the fact that my to-do list will never be done.” — Nedra Glover Tawwab
143 “If I had a power color, it would definitely be sparkle.”— Landon Brinkley
144 “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.”― Roy T. Bennett
145 “Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows fall behind you.” — Maori proverb
146 “What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.”— Brené Brown
147 “Each day is the field of brightness where the invitation of our life unfolds.” —John O’Donohue
148 “Do What You’re Afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
149 “Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.”— Leroy Satchel Paige
150 “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.” — The Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
151 “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”― Roy T. Bennett
152 “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.”— Deepak Chopra
153 “You are a miracle. You have come to this earth for a brief parenthesis in eternity for a reason. And staying aligned with what feels like your purpose is the key to living a fully functioning life.” —Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
154 “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”― Roy T. Bennett
155 “It’s a good day to have a good day.” — Author Unknown
156 “Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”― Roy T. Bennett
157 “I believe the choice to be excellent begins with aligning your thoughts and words with the intention to require more from yourself.” — Oprah Winfrey
158 “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.”― Roy T. Bennett
159 “Everything happens right on time.” — Hoda Kotb
160 “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”― Roy T. Bennett
161 “You make your own luck.” — Christopher Nolan
162 “When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment or the moment defines you.” — Ron Shelton
RELATED: 110 Powerful Quotes To Heal Trauma
What Are Quotes And How Can They Help Us Improve Our Life?
Quotes are simple phrases or sentences that contain powerful insights, wisdom, and inspiration. They can come from a variety of sources, such as famous philosophers, writers, or even everyday people.
For me, quotes are like little nuggets of wisdom that can help me improve my life. They serve as a reminder to stay focused on my goals and to persevere through challenges.
Quotes can also provide us with a new perspective on our own experiences and struggles.
For example, during a difficult time in my life, the quote by Winston Churchill, “If you’re going through hell, keep going,” helped me to stay resilient and keep moving forward.
Quotes can provide us with valuable insights, inspiration, and guidance. By incorporating them into our daily lives, we can improve our mindset and gain a new perspective on our experiences.
So, if you’re looking for a little inspiration or guidance, consider turning to quotes for some wise words of wisdom.
What Are Affirmation Quotes And How Can They Help Us To Make Positive Change In Our Life?
Affirmation quotes are a powerful tool for making positive changes in our lives. They are quotes that are specifically designed to help us focus on positive thoughts and feelings, and to encourage us to take action towards our goals.
For me, affirmation quotes have been a game-changer in my personal growth journey.
Affirmation quotes can be used to help us shift our mindset and to overcome negative self-talk. By repeating positive statements to ourselves, we can reprogram our subconscious mind and develop a more positive and optimistic outlook on life.
Another way that affirmation quotes can help us is by providing us with motivation and inspiration.
When we feel stuck or overwhelmed, reading an affirmation quote that speaks to our soul can help us to refocus on our goals and to push through any obstacles in our way.
Affirmation quotes are a powerful tool for making positive changes in our lives. If you’re looking for a way to make positive changes in your life, I encourage you to give affirmation quotes a try.
Next Steps – How To Incorporate Affirmations Quotes Into Your Life
Incorporating affirmation quotes into your life can be a powerful way to shift your mindset and make positive changes.
Here are some strategies that have worked for me:
- Write Them Down: I like to write down my favorite affirmation quotes in a journal or on sticky notes and place them where I can see them daily, like on my mirror or computer screen.
- Repeat Them Aloud: Speaking your affirmation quotes out loud can help to solidify them in your mind and make them more impactful. I like to say my affirmations while looking in the mirror or while doing a daily task like brushing my teeth.
- Create Art: Another way to incorporate affirmation quotes is by creating art with them. I have a friend who likes to create wall art with her favorite quotes and hang them up around her home.
- Wear Them: Wearing jewelry with your favorite affirmation quotes can be a subtle yet powerful way to remind yourself of your positive affirmations throughout the day. I have a bracelet that has an engraved affirmation quote on it that I wear daily.
- Meditate With Them: Incorporating affirmation quotes into your meditation practice can help you to stay focused and motivated. I like to choose an affirmation quote that resonates with me and repeat it during my meditation practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Affirmation Quotes Really Work?
Yes, for me, affirmation quotes have been a powerful tool for shifting my mindset and making positive changes in my life.
How Often Should I Repeat My Affirmation Quotes?
It’s up to you! I like to repeat mine daily, but you can repeat them as often as you feel necessary.
Can I Create My Own Affirmation Quotes?
Absolutely! Creating your own affirmation quotes can make them feel more personal and impactful.
What If I Don’t Believe My Affirmation Quotes?
It’s normal to have doubts or resistance at first, but try to stick with it and repeat them consistently. Over time, you may find that they become more believable to you.
Continue Reading : 132 Best Memories Quotes To Bring Back The Good Times
- 718 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “R” - June 2, 2023
- 361 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “Q” - June 1, 2023
- 620 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “P” - May 31, 2023