Last Updated on August 16, 2023
“Nothing Stands in the way of my self-love. I can choose self-love now.”
Affirmations for self-love is something that I have struggled with for a long time. It’s not easy to love yourself when you feel like you’re not good enough, when you make mistakes, and when you constantly compare yourself to others.
But over time, I’ve learned that self-love is essential for my well-being and happiness.
For me, self-love means accepting myself for who I am, flaws and all. It means treating myself with kindness and compassion, just as I would a friend.
It means acknowledging my strengths and accomplishments, and not being too hard on myself when things don’t go as planned.
One thing that has helped me cultivate self-love is practicing gratitude.
Every day, I try to think of at least three things that I’m grateful for, whether it’s something as simple as a warm cup of coffee or a conversation with a loved one.
This helps me focus on the positive aspects of my life and reminds me that there is so much to be thankful for.
Another way I practice self-love is by taking care of my physical and mental health.
This includes getting enough sleep, eating nutritious foods, and exercising regularly. It also means taking time for myself to relax and unwind, whether that’s through meditation, yoga, or simply taking a bubble bath.
However, self-love also means setting boundaries and saying no when necessary. It’s important to prioritize my own needs and not constantly put others first.
This can be difficult for someone like me who tends to be a people-pleaser, but I’ve learned that taking care of myself first allows me to show up better for others.
Self-love also means letting go of self-criticism and negative self-talk. It’s easy to get caught up in our own insecurities and doubts, but I’ve found that practicing self-compassion and positive self-talk can be incredibly powerful.
Instead of criticizing myself for my mistakes, I try to remind myself that I’m human and that everyone makes mistakes. I also try to focus on my strengths and the progress that I’ve made.
In conclusion, practicing self-love has been a journey for me, but one that has been incredibly rewarding.
By accepting and loving myself, I’ve been able to live a more fulfilling and joyful life.
I encourage anyone who struggles with self-love to take small steps every day to prioritize themselves and treat themselves with kindness and compassion.
In this article, you have 140 affirmations of self-love and learn how you can use them to help you learn to love yourself.
Empower Yourself With Self Love Quotes
1. “My achievements do not define me.”
2. “I have pure intentions.”
3. “I am worthy of my dream life.“
4. “I am deserving of love.”
5. “Unconditional love fills my life.”
6. “My imperfections do not define me.”
7. “I command respect.”
8. “Every day I become better.”
9. “Self-love flows naturally to me.”
10. “I am 100% myself.”
11. “My power is endless.”
12. “I am unique.”
13. “I am imperfect and still enough.”
14. “I am generous.”
15. “I add value to others’ lives.”
16. “I am a gift to this world.”
17. “I have everything I need inside of myself.”
18. “I am able to be my true self.”
19. “I am a kind person.”
20. “My value is not in my physical beauty.”
21. “My worth is not held in others’ opinions.”
22. “My friendship is a gift.”
23. “My worth is independent of my success.”
24. “I feel comfortable speaking my mind.”
25. “My beauty is deeper than my appearance.”
26. “I deserve everything I desire.“
27. “I view myself through kind eyes.”
28. “I love who I am inside and out.”
29. “My existence matters.”
30. “I am creative and flexible, and I go with the flow of life.”
31. “My life is rewarding and filled with joy.”
32. “I expect the best for myself!”
33. “My life is abundant.”
34. “The Universe is generous with health, joy, and abundance!”
35. “I am blessed.”
36. “Nothing stands in the way of my self-love. I can choose self-love now.”
37. “Others look up to me.”
38. “I see my body as my best friend and closest partner in life.”
39. “I grow and become a better version of myself every day!”
40. “I learn and grow every day.”
41. “I attract wonderful people into my life.”
42. “I nourish my soul and answer to my true hungers.”
43. “I feel joyful to look at how far I’ve come.”
44. “The more I practice loving myself, the more loveable I become.”
45. “I adapt and change to my circumstances. I flow like a river.”
Boost Your Day With Morning Self Love Affirmations
46. “My life is amazing!”
47. “I am whole just as I am.”
48. “I am a magnet of love.”
49. “I have unlimited power.”
50. “I feel at peace with my appearance.”
51. “I give myself unconditional love!”
52. “I release the need to judge myself and my body.”
53. “I feel great about who I am.”
54. “My relationship with my body is one of perfect harmony.”
55. “I choose to see this differently.”
56. “I am worthy. I am loved. I am enough.”
57. “Self-appreciation and self-love come to me with ease.”
58. “I am worthy of love, forgiveness, and healing.”
59. “I see my struggles as opportunities to grow and learn.”
60. “I believe in myself and my power.”
61. “I am exactly where I need to be.”
62. “I feel completely comfortable with myself and accept myself with love, respect, and appreciation.”
63. “I have unique and special ideas to share with the world.”
64. “I am open to receiving abundance and prosperity.”
65. “My life is full of adventure and incredible experiences.”
66. “Others love me for who I am.”
67. “I am grateful for the amazing, wonderful things in my life!”
68. “I trust my body’s natural wisdom.”
69. “I accept and embrace myself for who I am.”
70. “I love to share my ideas and thoughts.”
71. “I treat myself with respect and honor.”
72. “I feel profound empathy and love for others and their own unique paths.”
73. “I am at peace with all that has happened in my life.”
74. “I am willing to keep going, when things get tough, to achieve the success I deserve.”
75. “I am a work in progress, I am not done yet! My life is constantly changing and improving.”
76. “I’m committing myself to living a happy life.”
77. “My body is beautiful and expresses my spirit.”
78. “I am worthy of infinite compassion.”
79. “Happiness flows from me.”
80. “I am grounded, peaceful, and centered.”
81. “My life is filled with joy and abundance.”
82. “I respect my limitations and thank myself for the things I am able to accomplish.”
Popular Sayings & Affirmations By Renowned Figures
83. “Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outward appearance. It is much more about accepting all of yourself.” – Tyra Banks
84. “If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” – Beyoncé
85. “I must undertake to love myself and to respect myself as though my very life depends upon self-love and self-respect.” – Maya Angelou
86. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” – Michel de Montaigne
87. “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” – Rupi Kaur
88. “Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise Hay
89. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
90. “I just wanted to remind you, in case you needed to hear it, to be kind and loving to yourself, and talk to yourself like you would talk to your best friend.” – Camila Cabello
91. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
92. “Love yourself more, you’ll never regret it.” – Ann Marie Molina
93. “To accept oneself completely is to know the truest kind of self-love.” – Unknown
94. “Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves, too.” – Unknown
95. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor
96. “What I am is how I came out. No one’s perfect and you just have to accept your flaws and learn to love yourself.” – Kelly Brook
97. “When you feel your worst is when you need to love yourself more.” – Unknown
98. “Tell yourself how wonderful you are, how great you are. Tell yourself how much you love yourself.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
99. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
100. “I think I’ve been able to find happiness, and I’ve learned to love myself. That’s a huge accomplishment for anyone, learning to love yourself.” – Jazz Jennings
101. “Am I good enough? Yes I am.” – Michelle Obama
102. “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” – Madonna
103. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
104. “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” – Haruki Murakami
105. “You have to be the one promoting yourself. If you don’t think that you’re worthy, you’re never going to make it.” – Misty Copeland
106. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.” – Ellen DeGeneres
107. “Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.” – Princess Diana, source unknown
108. “It has never been a crime to love yourself first. Neither is it a crime to love yourself more.” – Edmond Mbiaka
109. “Comparison is an act of violence against the self.” – Iyanla Vanzant
110. “This life is mine alone. So, I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been.” – Glennon Doyle
111. “This year say “no” more often stop trying for those who never try for you choose yourself whenever others refuse to choose you” – R.H. Sin
112. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” – Oscar Wilde
113. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” – Beyoncé
114. “I was once afraid of people saying, ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, ‘This is who I am.’” – Oprah Winfrey
115. “I never loved another person the way I loved myself.” – Mae West
116. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” – Sophia Loren
117. “To say ‘I love you’ one must know first how to say the ‘I’.” – Ayn Rand
118. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” – Ernest Hemingway, Men Without Women
119. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Delia
120. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” – Katrina Mayer
121. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
122. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morely, source unknown
123. “It isn’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.” – W.C. Fields
124. “I felt free, once I realized I was never going to fit the narrow mold that society wanted me to fit in.” – Ashley Graham
125. “I am more than my scars.” – Andrew Davidson
126. “Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.” – Queen Latifah
127. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
128. “Be who you are and don’t allow anyone to affect the confidence you have in your individuality.” – Demi Lovato
129. Forgive yourself your own self. You have it in your power to merge everything you have lived through- false starts, errors, delusions, passions, your loves and your hopes- into your goal, with nothing left over.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
130. “Your life belongs to you and you alone.” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
131. “In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.” – Andrea Dykstra
132. “Be brave enough to heal yourself even when it hurts.” – Bianca Sparacino
133. “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” – William Shakespeare
134. “By doing the work to love ourselves more, I believe we will love each other better.” – Laverne Cox
135. “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.” – Hannah Bronfman
136. “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
137. “To find a happy ending with someone else, first you have to find it alone.”- Soman Chainani
138. “You can receive all the compliments in the world, but that won’t do a thing unless you believe it yourself.” – Criss Jami
139. “If you want to be faithful to someone, start by being faithful to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
140. “You change the world by being yourself.” – Yoko Ono
What Are Affirmations And How Can They Help Us To Improve Our Lives?
Affirmations are positive statements that we can use to help shift our mindset and beliefs.
By repeating affirmations to ourselves regularly, we can begin to change our thoughts and ultimately improve our lives.
For me, affirmations have been a powerful tool in helping me overcome negative self-talk and limiting beliefs.
When I catch myself thinking something negative or unhelpful, I try to counteract it with a positive affirmation. For example, if I find myself thinking “I’m not good enough,” I might repeat to myself “I am worthy and capable.”
Affirmations can also help us focus on our goals and manifest our desires.
By stating our goals or desires as affirmations in the present tense, we can begin to believe that they are already true and attract them into our lives.
Overall, affirmations are a simple but effective way to shift our mindset and beliefs towards positivity and abundance.
By incorporating them into our daily routine, we can begin to see significant improvements in our lives.
What Are Affirmations For Self-Love And How Can They Improve Our Lives?
Affirmations of self-love are positive statements that we can use to improve our relationship with ourselves.
By repeating these affirmations regularly, we can shift our mindset towards self-acceptance and self-appreciation.
For me, affirmations of self-love have been especially helpful in overcoming feelings of self-doubt and low self-esteem. By repeating affirmations such as “I love and accept myself just as I am” or “I am worthy of love and respect,”
I have been able to shift my focus towards the positive aspects of myself instead of dwelling on my perceived flaws.
Affirmations of self-love can also help us establish healthy boundaries and prioritize our own needs.
By repeating affirmations such as “I honor and respect my own needs” or “I am deserving of self-care,” we can remind ourselves that it’s okay to put ourselves first and take care of our own well-being.
Overall, affirmations of self-love are a powerful tool that can help us improve our relationship with ourselves and lead to a more fulfilling life.
Next Steps – How To Incorporate Affirmations Of Self-Love Into Your Life
Incorporating affirmations of self-love into our daily lives can be a simple yet powerful way to improve our well-being.
Here are some strategies that I have found helpful in incorporating affirmations into my daily routine:
- Write them down: Writing affirmations down can help make them more tangible and easier to remember. I like to write them in a journal or on sticky notes that I can place around my home or workspace.
- Repeat them regularly: Repeating affirmations regularly, whether it’s in the morning or before bed, can help make them a habit and reinforce positive thinking.
- Use visual aids: Creating visual aids such as vision boards or collages that feature affirmations can help us stay motivated and focused on our goals.
- Say them out loud: Saying affirmations out loud can help reinforce positive thinking and make them feel more real.
- Personalize them: Tailoring affirmations to our specific needs and desires can make them more effective and meaningful. I like to focus on areas where I struggle with self-love and create affirmations that address those specific issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Affirmations Of Self-Love?
Affirmations of self-love are positive statements that we can use to improve our relationship with ourselves.
How Do I Use Affirmations Of Self-Love?
You can use affirmations of self-love by repeating them to yourself regularly, either out loud or silently.
What Are Some Examples Of Affirmations Of Self-Love?
Some examples include “I am worthy of love and respect,” “I love and accept myself just as I am,” and “I honor and respect my own needs.”
How Often Should I Repeat Affirmations Of Self-Love?
There is no set rule, but repeating affirmations daily or several times a day can help to reinforce them in your mind.
Can Affirmations Of Self-Love Really Make A Difference?
Yes, research suggests that practicing self-affirmation can lead to improved well-being and self-esteem.
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023