Chakras are energy centers located along the spine and control our emotions, thoughts, and actions.
When these centers become blocked or imbalanced, they cause us to experience negative feelings such as anxiety, depression, anger, and low energy.
There are seven main chakras, each associated with a specific color. The colors are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
Each chakra has its purpose, and when balanced, they create harmony within the body.
Crystals are used across the globe to balance the chakras and heal emotional wounds. Let’s check out which crystals you can use to heal your chakras and align your body.
The root chakra is located at the base of your spine and is often referred to as Muladhara.
This chakra keeps you feeling grounded and stable which allows you to face challenges that may come your way.
The root chakra is responsible for security and stability and should be activated in times of uncertainty to put you at ease.
To help restore balance to the root chakra, you should use:
- It helps to lower stress and anxiety and create a sense of calm in chaotic times.
- This can build confidence, patience, and understanding which is needed when facing new challenges.
- Helps to let go of the past and allows you to focus on the future while remaining grounded and optimistic.
- Helps to release any negative energy you may be carrying.
- Releases lower body congestion that can block your root chakra.
- It rebalances your energy flow and leaves you feeling completely grounded and in control.
- Connects you to mother earth as it is formed when molten lava solidifies after intense heat and pressure.
- Helps to calm a busy mind, allowing you to think clearly.
- Banishes feelings of confusion and jitteriness from the body to leave you in a harmonious sense of zen.
The sacral chakra, or Svadhisthana as it is sometimes called, can be found just below your belly button.
This chakra controls both your sexual and creative energy and is connected to your feelings.
It also allows you to gain an understanding of the feelings of others, so you can create connections with those around you.
To help restore balance to the sacral chakra, you should use:
- Unlocks the creativity within you and helps in the expression of your emotions.
- Assists with issues related to infertility and impotence.
- Helps to shield against negative energies from others, such as rage, fear, hatred, and jealousy.
- Helps to stimulate your left brain (logical) and right brain (creative) to work together for more confident decision-making.
- It helps unlock your natural talents and abilities.
- If you have an addictive personality, tiger’s eye will help you overcome your addictive tendencies and support you in breaking a habit.
Solar Plexus Chakra
The solar plexus chakra, or Manipura, can be found in your stomach area.
This chakra controls your confidence and self-esteem and provides you with the ability to believe in yourself.
It also gives you the strength to feel in control of your life and the decisions you make and is the chakra that should be activated when inner strength is needed.
To help restore balance to the solar plexus chakra, you should use:
- Constantly provides positive vibrations and energies for the body which promote happiness and positivity.
- Helps increase confidence and relieve anxiety when faced with overwhelming social situations.
- Absorbs negative energy and provides support to create a sense of calm and peace.
- Increases self-confidence and personal empowerment.
- Helps to attract abundance into your life and promotes success and wealth.
- Protects body organs, such as the spleen, the digestive system, and the pancreas.
- Has high vibrational frequencies and helps to raise energy flow.
- Provides stimulation for the immune system and protects and cleanses the organs for a sense of balance and harmony within the body.
- It provides you with the confidence to make positive changes by balancing the yin and yang energies.
The heart chakra, or Anahata as it is commonly referred to, is located in the center of your chest just by your heart.
This chakra is centered around our ability to love and show compassion.
If you are seeking a new relationship or want to address and overcome obstacles in your current relationship, you should work closely with your heart chakra.
To help restore balance to the heart chakra, you should use:
- This offers feminine energy which resonates with both your heart chakra and higher heart chakra.
- It can deepen and strengthen any relationship.
- Helps to attract love and releases negative energies which may block you from receiving and giving love.
- Provides balance for relationships and enhances and encourages unconditional love and loyalty.
- Allows you to overcome any negative emotions by strengthening the inner ability to enjoy life and the path you have chosen.
- It supports the healing process of those who are wounded and brings with it compassion and love.
- Cleanses the heart chakra and releases any blockages caused by past wounds and pain.
- It raises your self-confidence by removing any self-doubt and criticism and replacing it with unconditional love.
- Amplifies your love for others and helps you reconnect with feelings of compassion and appreciation for those around you.
- This promotes harmony in the body and releases any negative emotions you may be experiencing.
- It fills you with optimism and hope and encourages you to embrace positive changes.
- Allows you to feel a sense of well-being and can be used to increase your focus on what you want to attract into your love life.
The throat chakra, or Vishuddha, is located in the center of your throat. If you find it difficult to communicate and express your thoughts, you may be suffering from a blocked throat chakra.
By opening this chakra, you open your ability to verbally communicate and strengthen your relationship with those around you.
To help restore balance to the throat chakra, you should use:
- Allows you to better understand who you are, so you can clearly express your authentic selves.
- Helps you communicate clearly with others and provides you with the strength to do so comfortably.
- Boosts self-confidence and arms you with the ability and skill to remove negative thoughts and comments from your mind.
- It provides you with the awareness to know who your authentic self is.
- Amplifies inner wisdom while also silencing those inner critics to leave you feeling certain of who you are and what you stand for.
- Allows you to communicate more consciously and truly understand the power of your words and the effect they can have on others.
- Prevents you from overthinking about comments you may have made.
- Allows you to stay present in the moment, so you can focus on what others are saying and how you respond.
- It gives you the strength to express your power and true feelings without force.
Third Eye Chakra
The third eye chakra, or Ajna as it is sometimes called, is located between your eyes. Even though it is positioned on your upper face, this chakra is where your gut instinct comes from.
It is responsible for your intuition which tells your body when something doesn’t feel right. It is also linked to your imagination and subconscious thoughts.
To help restore balance to the third eye chakra, you should use:
- It has a soothing effect on those suffering from a negative outlook on life and discomfort at the person they have become.
- Encourages harmony, positivity, and courage to achieve all of your dreams and ambitions in life.
- Helps to ease panic and fear and promotes self-discipline and organization to connect you to your goals.
- This wards off any unwanted negative emotions and clears the mind, so you can focus on the positives in your life.
- It protects the third eye from all sides and prevents blockages that can lead to you becoming unsure of what action to take in your life.
- Strengthens your intuition and gut instinct, so you become more aware and sure of the choices you make going forward.
- It balances the male and female sides of your character as well as your creative and practical sides.
- Raises your consciousness and provides support for your subconscious mind.
- Improves creativity and strengthens your spiritual abilities.
The crown chakra, or Sahasrara, can be found at the top of your head and is your connection to higher realms, such as the universe.
It is also your spiritual connection to yourself and others and plays a very important role in your life’s purpose.
If you are seeking guidance from the universe, this chakra will help you connect to your higher consciousness and receive the guidance you need.
To help restore balance to the crown chakra, you should use:
- This balances your highest chakra and activates and strengthens your psychic abilities.
- It helps connect to higher realms and promotes lucid dreaming.
- Encourages you to embrace new beginnings and strengthens inner clarity.
- Stabilizes emotions and encourages you to express your feelings.
- It strengthens your memory and stimulates a desire for knowledge and a greater understanding of the universe.
- It prepares you to receive wisdom and advice from a higher realm and clears the mind in preparation for these messages.
As chakras are stimulated by different crystals, it is easy to unblock any that may leave you feeling out of alignment.
Targeting a specific chakra can be achieved through the use of powerful crystals and as shown above, there are plenty to choose from.
When each chakra is fully open, you can expect to live your life as your true authentic self and receive an abundance of harmony, gratitude, and love while remaining confident and balanced with every decision and action you make.
- 22 Most Popular Viking Symbols (Norse Mythology) - August 3, 2022
- Angel Number 202 Meaning: You Need Self-Belief In Your Life! - August 1, 2022
- Vegvisir Symbol (Norse Mythology and Modern Times) - July 29, 2022