Crystals are incredibly powerful objects that many people connect with healing, protection, and prosperity.
They are also believed to be able to bring peace and calmness into our lives.
Crystals are powerful tools that can be used to improve our mental and emotional state. There are many types of crystals, each having its unique properties.
Some are known to assist us in dealing with grief, depression, anxiety, stress, and trauma.
Grief is one of the hardest emotions to overcome. The extreme sorrow that you feel as a result of the death of another person can seem impossible to overcome.
It can take some people years of counseling and guidance to overcome their grief, while some people never completely get over it.
Fortunately, it is possible to come to terms with your grief. Alongside getting the right support, a lot of people find crystals to be a way of managing their grief.
To help you, we have found the best crystals to use when grieving. These crystals include:
This stone helps bring peace and balance back into your life. Amethyst is known to help with depression and anxiety.
This is because the crystal is renowned for having a calming effect on its users. Moreover, amethyst can dispel negative energy. As a result, it may help you through the stages of grief.
In terms of appearance, amethyst comes in various shades of purple. As one of the most widely-used crystals, you should be able to get your hands on some genuine amethyst with relative ease.
Next, you may want to try using lepidolite if you are experiencing emotional loss. Lepidolite has been associated with helping those who suffer from depression.
In fact, this crystal is said to be an excellent remedy for depression. If you are feeling down or depressed, then lepidolite could be just what you need.
This crystal is rich in lithium. Lithium is considered to be a mood stabilizer. As such, it can help reduce the symptoms of depression.
Furthermore, it is also thought to have a positive effect on memory. Therefore, it can help you remember important things in your life. This is perhaps why it is so brilliant for grief.
Typically, lepidolite is found in shades of pink, red, or purple. However, it can also be pink or gray, though this is fairly uncommon.
Rose quartz is meant to help relieve pain and stress. It is believed to encourage happiness and joy.
It is used for a variety of purposes because it is a powerful healing stone. It emits healing vibrations that can assuage your grief.
Also, rose quartz is intimately connected with different types of love. Though romantic love may be the first thing you think of, rose quartz can also be used for platonic or familial love.
Consequently, if you loved the person who you grieve for, rose quartz will be well-suited to your situation.
In terms of appearance, rose quartz has a baby pink color. You should be able to get your hands on it quite easily since it is widely used.
Smoky quartz is said to help release old energy and bring new energy into your life. It is believed to promote self-love and confidence. It can also lessen depression and instead provide a feeling of tranquility.
As an example, smoky quartz is often used by musicians to aid them in creating music. In this case, smoky quartz is thought to help you make better decisions.
If you’re struggling to find peace and focus, you may want to utilize smoky quartz.
Sapphire is known to help ease anger and frustration. Additionally, sapphire is believed to help bring clarity and understanding to situations. Consequently, you will better be able to understand and overcome your grief.
Moreover, sapphires will give you spiritual protection and healing. You should be able to get hold of sapphire fairly easily since it is a very popular crystal. We suggest using a sapphire if you are in a time of grief.
Moreover, carnelian is known to help you deal with past traumas. It is believed to help you move on from these traumatic events. Many people believe this to be a potent healing crystal.
Carnelian is excellent for emotional healing.
It can be used to relieve your burdens thanks to its balancing properties. Thus, it can restore a degree of balance in this time of grieving.
You will be able to recognize the carnelian crystal thanks to its red, brown, or orange hue. If you are experiencing great sorrow, we thoroughly advise you to use carnelian to get through the experience.
Additionally, grief can be lessened by rhodonite. Rhodonite is said to help you cope with loss and grief.
This stone is also helpful for those who are going through a difficult divorce or separation. Its name derives from the word “rose”. Like these flowers, rhodonites are found in shades of pink, often with flecks of black.
This beautiful blue gemstone has been associated with love and compassion since ancient times. Aquamarine works well for those who are looking for comfort and reassurance during difficult times.
What’s more, aquamarine is excellent at healing emotional wounds. It is believed to improve relationships and provide a sense of calmness. Part of the calming impact of this crystal may be a result of its soft blue hue.
Stages Of Grief
To overcome your grief, you will need to understand the various stages of the grieving process. This way, you will know how to handle each stage appropriately.
The following are some of the stages that you might go through:
- Denial – Denial is one of the first steps towards dealing with grief. As such, you will want to avoid thinking about the event that caused your grief. Instead, you will want to distract yourself from the situation. To overcome this stage, you need to accept your loss.
- Anger – Once you have gone through denial, you will start to feel angry. However, you should not want to express this anger. Instead, you should remember to not feel angry towards yourself or others. Crystals can be used to achieve this inner calmness.
- Bargaining – After you have dealt with the anger phase, you will begin to bargain with yourself. You will try to convince yourself that you can bargain until the person you lost has returned. Unfortunately, this is impossible to do. Accepting that it is impossible to bargain yourself out of this situation will enable you to conquer your grief.
- Depression – Depression is another common stage of grief. You will find yourself feeling sad and hopeless. Fortunately, you don’t have to live like this. Crystals can help you overcome depression. Trying to embrace positive energies and banish negativity will help you to cure depression.
- Acceptance – Finally, acceptance is the last step of overcoming grief. In order to reach this point, you will need to let go of all the negative emotions that you have felt up until now. Crystals can be very useful when trying to accept what happened. They can help you to move on and heal.
How To Use These Crystals
Though it can take a while to deal with grief, crystals can speed up the process. You should be warned that crystals alone will not allow you to any longer grieve.
You may need to see a counselor or therapist to help you deal with the aforementioned stages of grief. To help you use the powers of these crystals, you will need to know how to use them properly. This may include:
- Wearing jewelry made of crystals – this may include bracelets, rings, or necklaces.
- Hold a crystal – grasping one of the above crystals whenever you feel the pains of grief may help you to process your emotions. This will be especially useful whenever you feel intense grief.
- Using crystals in meditation – this could mean using them before bedtime. Simply hold the crystal or have it nearby whenever you need to meditate.
- Burning incense with crystals – this will help you to focus on the positive aspects of life. The burning of incense can help you to concentrate. As you burn them, have a crystal nearby.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Chakra Is Connected To Grief?
The heart chakra is believed to be linked to love and other emotions, including grief. By focusing on love, you can combat your grief.
Does Crystal Healing Work For Grief?
Yes! Crystals are used by many people who suffer from grief. Though they may not work for everyone, there is evidence that they can help those who use them.
If you have recently lost someone you are close with, it is worth trying crystal healing alongside other techniques for coping with grief. It cannot hurt to experiment with this method.
Grief is an extremely painful experience. It’s important to realize that though it will hurt at first, it won’t always stay that way. With time, you will learn to cope with the pain.
Crystals are great tools that can help you through the grieving process. By wearing crystals, holding them, burning incense with them, or even just thinking about them, they can help you to get through this difficult period.
- 167 Inspirational Be Yourself Quotes To Guide You To Self-Love And Acceptance - March 23, 2023
- 529 Powerful Quotes To Manifestation Your Dreams - March 23, 2023
- 282 Exciting New Beginnings Quotes To Inspire You To Start Fresh - March 23, 2023