Sometimes life can be tough, don’t give up quotes and it can be tempting to give up when faced with challenges. But it’s important to remember that persistence and resilience are key to achieving our goals and living a fulfilling life.
That’s why I find quotes about not giving up to be so inspiring.
Quotes about not giving up can help us stay motivated and focused when the going gets tough.
They remind us that setbacks and failures are a natural part of the journey, and that we should never give up on our dreams and aspirations.
Whether we’re trying to reach a personal or professional goal, reading these quotes can provide us with the encouragement and strength we need to keep pushing forward.
One of my favorite quotes about not giving up is from American author and motivational speaker, Zig Ziglar: “Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.”
This quote reminds me that we all experience failures and setbacks in life, but it’s important to remember that these do not define who we are as individuals.
We have the power to learn from our mistakes and move forward with renewed determination.
Another quote that inspires me to keep going is from American poet Maya Angelou: “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.”
This quote reminds me that even when things seem insurmountable, it’s important to keep trying and to never give up on our goals.
We may face setbacks and challenges, but these experiences can also help us grow and develop resilience.
Reading quotes about not giving up can also help us gain a new perspective on our challenges. For example, American entrepreneur and motivational speaker Jim Rohn once said, “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.”
This quote reminds me that sometimes the challenges we face can be opportunities for growth and development.
By persevering through tough times, we can become stronger, more capable individuals.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the most inspiring quotes about not giving up, and how they can help us cultivate a mindset of resilience and determination.
Whether you’re facing a difficult project at work, a personal setback, or simply feeling unmotivated, these quotes can provide the inspiration and encouragement you need to keep going.
So, let’s dive in and explore the power of these inspiring words together.
Don’t Give Up Quotes To Keep You Motivated To Keep Going
1. “97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% that never gave up.” – Anonymous
2. “Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise
4 . “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
5. “No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, Never give up!” – Eric Thomas
6. “Don’t give up before the miracle happens.” – Fannie Flagg
7. “Either do not begin or, having begun, do not give up.”– Chinese Proverb
8. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is true strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
9. “How long should you try? Until.” – Jim Rohn
10. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.”– Vince Lombardi
11. “Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.”– Stella Maeve
12. “You never give up, even when you should.”– Kelly Creagh
13. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Elbert Hubbard
14. “Stick around. Don’t lose your heart, just keep going, keep at it.”– Mark Ruffalo
15. “There’s nothing I can really do but keep going out there and swinging.”– Freddie Freeman
16. “That’s what is incredible about human beings, is the choice to keep going.”– Jack Antonoff
17. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
18. “Never, never, never give up.”– Winston Churchill
19. “Never give up your desire to be what you want to be. Stay focused, persistent and relentless.” ― Debasish Mridha MD
20. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
21. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.”– Nicki Minaj
22. “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!”– Richard E. Grant
23. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
24. “Don’t listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it’s what you want to do and it’s within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life.”– Jake Gyllenhaal
25. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
26. “The only thing you should ever quit is giving up!”– Steve Pfeister
27. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
28. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get back up.” – Vince Lombardi
29. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” – Earl Nightingale
30. “Survival can be summed up in three words – Never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
31. “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Unknown
32. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
33. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
RELATED: 95 Of Don Miguel Ruiz’s Best Quotes
34. “He conquers who endures.” – Persius
35. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
36. “If you run, you might lose. If you don’t run, you’re guaranteed to lose.” —Jesse Jackson
37. “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” —Marilyn Monroe
38. “Be as you wish to seem.”—Socrates
39. “Hold fast to your dreams, for without them life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.” —Langston Hughes
40. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” —Confucius
41. “God helps those who persevere.” —The Koran
42. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”—Earl Nightingale
43. “The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.” —Barack Obama
44. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” —William Feather
45. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” —Robert. H. Schuller
46. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”—Marilyn vos Savant
47. “To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.”– T.F. Hodge
48. “On one hand, we know that everything happens for a reason, and there are no mistakes or coincidences. On the other hand, we learn that we can never give up, knowing that with the right tools and energy, we can reverse any decree or karma. So, which is it? Let the Light decide, or never give up? The answer is: both.” —Yehuda Berg
49. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
50. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
51. “Don’t give up. I believe in you all. A person’s a person. No matter how small.” —Dr. Suess
RELATED: 210 Powerful Law of Attraction Manifestation Quotes
52. “Don’t give up, ‘cos you have friends, don’t give up, you’re not beaten yet, don’t give up, I know you can make it good.” —Peter Gabriel
53. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
54. “Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the Universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.” —Stephen Hawking
55. “When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up.” – Winston Churchill
Don’t Give Up Quotes For Staying Positive
56. “I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is a step forward” – Thomas Edison
57. “Every master was once a disaster.” —T.S. Wood
58. “The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Rocky
59. “No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them.” —Maeve Grayson
60. “It takes a dream to get started, desire to keep going, and determination to finish.” —Eddie Harris, Jr.
61. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”– Harriet Beecher Stowe
62. “You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” ―Chuck Yeager
63. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
64 “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” —Winston Churchill
65. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”– Thomas Edison
66. “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
67. “When you feel like quitting think about why you started.” —Anonymous
68. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
69. “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.”– Mandy Hale
70. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.– Nicki Minaj
71. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
72. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” —Robert Tew
73. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” —Babe Ruth
74. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor.” – Jack Canfield
RELATED: 135 Positive Affirmations For When You’re Feeling Anxious
75. “I refuse to quit because I haven’t tried all possible ways yet.”– Unknown
76. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”– Babe Ruth
77. “Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive about what can go right.” —Unknown
78. “You’re a fighter. Look at everything you’ve overcome. Don’t give up now.”– Olivia Benson
79. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
80. “I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas Edison
81. “It is not wanting to win that makes you a winner; it is refusing to fail.”– Unknown
82. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” ― Gena Showalter
83. “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.” -Unknown
84. “I never lose. I either win or learn.”– Nelson Mandela
85. “Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” – Jacob A. Riis
86. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
87. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.”– Walter Elliot
88. “We will either find a way or make one.” – Hanibal
89. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
90. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
91. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
92. “Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely on my tenacity.”– Louis Pasteur
93. “There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope.” —Stephen Hawking
94. “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
RELATED: 113 Powerful Appreciation Quotes To Express Gratitude
95. “I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.” —William Ernest Henley
96. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Author Unknown
97. “Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to learn.” – Pema Chödrön
98. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
99. “The path to success will leave you callused, bruised, and very tired. It will also leave you empowered.” – David Goggins
100. “When hardships keep coming back, do not take it personal. It’s just life.”– Naide P. Obiang
101. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”– Henry Ford
102. “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you.”― Thisuri Wanniarachchi
103. “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle.”– Swami Sivananda
104. “I was taught the way of progress is neither swift nor easy.”– Marie Curie
105. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”– Newt Gingrich
106. “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance.” – H. Jackson Brown
107. “Some people go through hard times, so bad that they can’t even talk about it, but no matter what, we should never give up.”― Ifeoluwa Egbetade
108. “It’s perseverance that’s the key. It’s persevering for long enough to achieve your potential.” – Lynn Davies
109. “Things happen to you to make you realize your true potential, strength, will power, and heart. You’ve got to have faith.”– Dr. Byron Hayes
110. “A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” – B. F. Skinner
111. “Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so that you can be all that you were intended to be.”– Charlie Jones
112. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.”– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
How Can Not Giving Up Quotes Help You?
Reading quotes about not giving up can be incredibly beneficial in a number of ways.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Inspiration: Quotes about not giving up can be incredibly inspiring. When we read the words of others who have faced similar struggles and challenges, it can help us feel less alone in our experiences. These quotes can also provide us with the motivation we need to keep pushing forward, even when things seem tough.
- Shift In Perspective: Sometimes, when we’re in the middle of a difficult situation, it can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Reading quotes about not giving up can help us gain a new perspective on our challenges. By reminding us that setbacks are a natural part of the journey, these quotes can help us shift our mindset and focus on the opportunities for growth and development that our challenges present.
- Cultivation Of Resilience: Reading quotes about not giving up can also help us develop resilience. By persevering through difficult situations, we can become stronger and more capable individuals. Quotes that encourage us to keep going, even in the face of adversity, can help us develop this resilience and cultivate a mindset of determination and perseverance.
- Reminder Of Our Goals: Sometimes, when we’re in the midst of a difficult situation, it can be easy to lose sight of our goals. Reading quotes about not giving up can help remind us of why we started on this journey in the first place. They can help us re-focus our energy and attention on our goals, and provide us with the motivation we need to keep moving forward.
Here are a few ways that you can implement quotes about not giving up into your daily life:
- Create A Daily Quote ritual: Make it a habit to read a quote about not giving up every morning as part of your daily routine. This can help set the tone for your day and provide you with the motivation you need to tackle any challenges that may come your way.
- Write Them Down: Jot down your favorite quotes about not giving up in a journal or on sticky notes and place them in prominent places around your home or workspace. This can serve as a visual reminder to keep pushing forward and not give up, even when things get tough.
- Share Them With Others: Share your favorite quotes about not giving up with friends and family who may be going through a difficult time. Not only can this provide them with some much-needed inspiration and motivation, but it can also help reinforce these messages in your own mind.
- Reflect On Them Regularly: Take some time each week to reflect on the quotes about not giving up that have resonated with you the most. Ask yourself how you can apply these messages to your own life and what steps you can take to persevere through any challenges that may arise.
Frequently Asked Questgions
How Do I Find Quotes About Not Giving Up That Resonate With Me?
There are a few different ways you can find quotes about not giving up that resonate with you. You can start by doing a simple Google search for “quotes about not giving up” or “inspirational quotes.”
You can also check out social media platforms like Instagram or Pinterest, where there are many accounts dedicated to sharing motivational quotes.
Another option is to look for books or websites that focus on personal development or self-help, as these often include quotes about perseverance and resilience.
Can Reading Quotes About Not Giving Up Really Make A Difference In My Life?
Yes, reading quotes about not giving up can make a significant difference in your life.
These quotes can serve as a source of inspiration and motivation, helping you to stay focused on your goals and persevere through any obstacles that come your way.
By regularly exposing yourself to positive messages about resilience and determination, you can train your mind to adopt a more optimistic and proactive outlook, which can ultimately lead to greater success and fulfillment in life.
How Can I Use Not Giving Up Quotes To Overcome Challenges In My Life?
One of the most powerful ways to use not giving up quotes to overcome challenges in your life is to choose a few that really resonate with you and make them your mantras.
Write them down, repeat them to yourself often, and use them as a source of motivation when you’re feeling discouraged or overwhelmed.
Continue Reading : 320 Monday Blessings To Start Your Week Off Right
- 610 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “T” - June 5, 2023
- 614 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “S” - June 5, 2023
- 718 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “R” - June 2, 2023