We all have that one person in our lives who has been there through thick and thin, someone who has laughed with us, cried with us, and supported us no matter what. Get some beautiful emotional quotes for best friend.
This person is our best friend. They are the ones who know us better than anyone else, who have seen us at our best and worst, and who love us unconditionally.
It’s no wonder that there are so many beautiful quotes about the special bond between best friends.
Whether you’re celebrating a milestone with your bestie, or just want to show them how much they mean to you, there is no shortage of inspiring and heartwarming quotes about the power of friendship.
From funny quips to poignant reflections, there is a best friend quote out there for every occasion.
Perhaps it’s a quote about the power of laughter to lift our spirits, or the comfort of knowing that someone has our back no matter what. Maybe it’s a quote about the joy of shared experiences, or the beauty of growing old together.
Whatever the sentiment, best friend quotes have a way of capturing the essence of this special relationship in a way that words alone cannot.
But best friend quotes aren’t just about expressing our love and appreciation for our friends.
They can also serve as a reminder to cherish these relationships and nurture them with care.
As we navigate the ups and downs of life, it’s easy to take our friendships for granted, or to let distance and time erode these connections.
But when we read these quotes, we are reminded of the power of friendship to sustain us through the toughest of times, and to bring us joy and meaning in our everyday lives.
So whether you’re looking for a quote to include in a heartfelt message to your bestie, or just want to be reminded of the magic of this special relationship, best friend quotes are a wonderful source of inspiration and comfort.
So grab a cup of coffee, snuggle up with your favorite blanket, and let these beautiful words remind you of the incredible gift of friendship.
Funny Best Friend Quotes To Remember
1. “Come at once if convenient. If inconvenient, come all the same.” — Arthur Conan Doyle
2. “You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret: Some of the best people are.” — Lewis Carroll, Alice In Wonderland
3. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” — Bernard Meltzer
4. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” — Marlene Dietrich
5. “One sure way to lose another woman’s friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements.” — Marcelene Cox
6. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
7. “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?'” — A. A. Milne
8. “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” — Bette Midler
9. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” — Linda Grayson
10. “She’s my friend because we both know what it’s like to have people be jealous of us.” — Cher
11. “Which of all my important nothings shall I tell you first?” — Jane Austen
12. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” — Clifton
13. “If you wanna find out who’s a true friend, screw up or go through a challenging time … then see who sticks around.” — Karen Salmansohn
14. “Friendship is born at the moment when one man says to another, “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” — C.S. Lewis
15. “The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.” — Jay McInerney
RELATED: 302 Inspiring Daily Habit Quotes To Build A Better Life
16. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” — Charles Lamb
17. “You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.” — Elizabeth Taylor
18. “I’ll stick to finding the funny in the ordinary because my life is pretty ordinary and so are the lives of my friends — and my friends are hilarious.” — Issa Rae
19. “Friends make you smile — best friends make you giggle ’til you pee your pants.” — Terri Guillemets
20. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” — Elbert Hubbard
21. “The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re OK, then it’s you.” — Rita Mae Brown
22. “My friends and I are crazy. That’s the only thing that keeps us sane.” — Matt Schucker
23. “You can always tell a real friend: When you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” — Laurence J. Peter
24. “Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.” — Cookie Monster
25. “A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.” — Jim Hayes
26. “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” — Sarah Dessen
27. “Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.” — Robert Brault
28. “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.” — Greg Tamblyn
29. “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” — Oscar Wilde
30. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
32. “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.” — Samuel Butler
33. “A good friend will always stab you in the front.” — Oscar Wilde
34. “I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.” — Jane Austen
35. “The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn’t exist.” — Aaron Machado
36. “I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell — you see, I have friends in both places.” — Mark Twain
37. “It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you.” — Mark Twain
Quotes For Loss Of Best Friends
38. “You cannot stop loving your friend because he’s dead, especially if he was better than anyone alive, you know?” ~ J.D. Salinger
39. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” ~ Rumi
RELATED: 110 Powerful Quotes To Heal Trauma
40. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” ~ A.A. Milne
41. “I can’t remember all the times I told myself to hold on to these moments as they pass.” ~ Counting Crows
42. “Good God! How often are we to die before we go quite off this stage? In every friend we lose a part of ourselves, and the best part.” ~ Alexander Pope
43. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” ~ Alfred Tennyson
44. “In the garden of memory, in the palace of dreams… that is where you and I shall meet.” ~ Lewis Carrol
45. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” ~ Nicholas Sparks
46. “Your lost friends are not dead, but gone before, advanced a stage or two upon that road which you must travel in the steps they trod.” ~ Aristophanes
47. “We laughed until we had to cry. And we loved right down to our last goodbye. We were the best.” ~ David Foster
48. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ~ Khalil Gibran
49. “Every deceased friend is a magnet drawing us into another world” ~ Eliza Cook
50. “Even the best of friends cannot attend each other’s funeral” ~ Kehlog Albran
51. “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.” ~ George Eliot
52. “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.” ~ Flavia Weedn
53. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ~ Joan Powers
54. “The two hardest things to say in life is hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” ~ Moira Rogers
55 . “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ~ Bob Marley
56. “I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day” ~ Mitch Albom
57. “You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can’t forget. Those are your friends.” ~ Mark Twain
58. “Friends fill time in our lives that will be vacant when they die.” ~ Helen Fitzgerald
59. “’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
60. “Man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence.” ~ Joseph Roux
61. “You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.” ~ E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web
62. “He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
63. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
64. “It hurt because it mattered.” ~ John Green
65. “A messy house is a must—it separates your true friends from other friends. Real friends are there to visit you not your house!” —Jennifer Wilson
66. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” —Sylvia Plath
67. “Every man should have a fair-sized cemetery in which to bury the faults of his friends.” —Henry Brooks Adams
68. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked.” —Bernard Meltzer
69. “She was the kind of person who never gave you enough time to miss her.” —Zadie Smith
70. “All you need to do to be my friend is like me.” —Taylor Swift
71. “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” —Ann Landers
72. “To like and dislike the same things, that is what makes a solid friendship.” —Sallust
73. “Friendship is a wildly underrated medication.” —Anna Deavere Smith
74. “Eros will have naked bodies; friendship naked personalities.” —C. S. Lewis
75. “Marriage: a friendship recognized by the police.” —Robert Louis Stevenson
76. “Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself.” —Confucius
77. “Don’t look at me in that tone of voice.” —Dorothy Parker
RELATED: 302 Inspiring Daily Habit Quotes To Build A Better Life
78. “Everyone is a complicated human being, and everyone is strong and weak and funny and scared.” —Laverne Cox
79. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” —Euripides
80. “She discovered with great delight that one does not love one’s children just because they are one’s children but because of the friendship formed while raising them.” —Gabriel García Márquez
81. “No man who has once heartily and wholly laughed can be altogether depraved.” —Thomas Carlyle
82. “Nothing is more dangerous than a friend without discretion; even a prudent enemy is preferable.” —La Fontaine
83. “Fan the sinking flame of hilarity with the wing of friendship; and pass the rosy wine.” —Charles Dickens
84. “One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim.” —George Carlin
85. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.” —Linda Grayson
86. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” —Marlene Dietrich
87. “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun.’” —Groucho Marx
88. “Friendship is being there when someone’s feeling low and not being afraid to kick them.” —Randy K. Milholland
89. “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass, and it goes to pieces.” —Anne Morrow Lindbergh
90. “Best friend isn’t a person; it’s a tier.” —Mindy Kaling
91. “I’ll stick to finding the funny in the ordinary because my life is pretty ordinary and so are the lives of my friends—and my friends are hilarious.” —Issa Rae
92. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you just the same.” —Elbert Hubbard
93. “Let us be elegant or die!” —Louisa May Alcott
Cute & Inspirational Quotes To Cheer Your Friends
94. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn
95. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
96. “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
97. “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
98. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
99. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
100. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Dumbledore
101. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
102. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
103. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” — Thomas J. Watson
104. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
105. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
106. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
RELATED: 77 Beautiful May Quotes To Bring You Spring Flowers
107. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Khalil Gibran
108. “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” — Maria Shriver
109. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
110. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
111. “Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.” — Tennessee Williams
112. “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” — Sarah Valdez
113. “We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart.” — Unknown
114. “Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.” — Unknown
115. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
How can reading best friend quotes be beneficial?
Reading best friend quotes can be incredibly beneficial in a number of ways. For one, they can remind us of the important role that our friends play in our lives.
Sometimes, in the hustle and bustle of our busy lives, we can forget to show our appreciation for the people who are always there for us.
Best friend quotes can help us reconnect with the joy and meaning that these relationships bring us, and inspire us to be more intentional about nurturing them.
Best friend quotes can also be a source of comfort and inspiration during difficult times.
When we’re feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed, reading a quote about the power of friendship to lift us up can remind us that we’re not alone.
It can give us hope and strength to keep going, and help us to stay focused on the positive things in our lives.
In addition, reading best friend quotes can help us to cultivate a deeper sense of gratitude and mindfulness.
By reflecting on the qualities that we value in our friends, we can become more aware of the things that we cherish in our own lives.
This can help us to stay grounded in the present moment, and to appreciate the beauty and richness of our everyday experiences.
Finally, best friend quotes can be a great source of inspiration for creative projects, such as scrapbooking, journaling, or creating personalized gifts for our friends.
By incorporating these quotes into our creative endeavors, we can infuse our work with the warmth and love that is at the heart of these special relationships.
There are many ways to implement best friend quotes into your daily life.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Make a daily ritual of reading a best friend quote: Choose a time of day that works for you, such as first thing in the morning or right before bed, and make it a daily habit to read a best friend quote. This can be a great way to start your day off on a positive note, or to wind down and reflect on the day’s events.
- Use best friend quotes as inspiration for thoughtful gestures: Take a cue from your favorite best friend quotes and use them as inspiration for thoughtful gestures for your friends. For example, you could send them a card with a quote that reminds you of them, or create a scrapbook page featuring a quote that captures the essence of your friendship.
- Share best friend quotes on social media: Spread the love by sharing your favorite best friend quotes on social media. Not only will this brighten your friends’ days, but it can also help to cultivate a positive online community of friendship and support.
- Create a best friend quote board: If you’re someone who loves to collect and display inspiring quotes, consider creating a special board or wall in your home dedicated to your favorite best friend quotes. This can be a great way to infuse your space with warmth and positivity, and to keep the spirit of your friendships alive and well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are best friend quotes important?
Best friend quotes can be important because they remind us of the value of friendship and the impact that our friends have on our lives.
Reading these quotes can help us to feel grateful for the people who support and encourage us, and inspire us to be better friends ourselves.
How can I find the best best friend quotes?
There are many places to find great best friend quotes, including online quote websites, social media platforms like Pinterest or Instagram, and even in books or movies.
You can also create your own best friend quotes by reflecting on the qualities that you value in your friendships and putting them into words.
How can I use best friend quotes to strengthen my friendships?
Using best friend quotes to strengthen your friendships can involve sharing them with your friends as a way to express your appreciation for them, using them as inspiration for thoughtful gestures or creative projects, or even discussing them with your friends as a way to deepen your conversations and understanding of each other.
Whatever approach you choose, incorporating best friend quotes into your friendship can help to cultivate a deeper sense of connection and appreciation for the special people in your life.
Continue Reading ☞ : 320 Monday Blessings To Start Your Week Off Right
- 718 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “R” - June 2, 2023
- 361 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “Q” - June 1, 2023
- 620 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “P” - May 31, 2023