Last Updated on August 16, 2023
As human beings, we often find ourselves holding onto things that no longer serve us – relationships, grudges, habits, beliefs, and so much more. Read to know about find peace in letting go quotes here!
Letting go can be a difficult and painful process, but it is essential if we want to move forward in life and make room for new experiences and growth.
That’s where letting go quotes come in. These powerful messages can offer comfort, inspiration, and guidance as we navigate the process of releasing what no longer serves us.
As someone who has struggled with letting go in the past, I know firsthand how transformative and healing these quotes can be.
Reading letting go quotes can help us see our situations from a new perspective, reminding us that the things we cling to may be holding us back from living our best lives.
These quotes can also offer a sense of hope and possibility, showing us that it is possible to let go of what we no longer need and create space for new blessings and opportunities to come into our lives.
Letting go quotes can be especially helpful during times of transition, such as the end of a relationship, the loss of a loved one, or a major life change.
These quotes can provide a sense of comfort and support, reminding us that we are not alone in our struggles and that we have the strength and resilience to move forward.
In this article, we will explore some of the most inspiring and transformative letting go quotes, and how they can help us navigate the process of releasing what no longer serves us.
Whether you are struggling with a specific situation or simply want to cultivate a greater sense of peace and acceptance in your life, these quotes can offer wisdom, guidance, and hope.
So if you are ready to start letting go of what no longer serves you and creating space for new blessings and opportunities to come into your life, read on.
Together, we will explore the transformative power of letting go quotes, and how they can help you live a more peaceful, joyful, and fulfilling life.
Move On In Your Life With Letting Go Quotes
1. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “The world belongs to those who let go.” – Tao Te Ching
3. “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.” – Wayne Dyer
4. “Just because something made you happy in the past doesn’t mean you have to keep it forever.” – Melva Green
5. “Seek not that the things which happen should happen as you wish; but wish the things which happen to be as they are, and you will have a tranquil flow of life.” – Epictetus
6. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.” – Raymond Lindquist
7. “Let it all go, see what stays.” – Osho
8. “Letting go may sound so simple, but rarely is it a one-time thing. Just keep letting go, until one day it’s gone for good.” – Eleanor Brownn
9. “To let go does not mean to get rid of. To let go means to let be. When we let be with compassion, things come and go on their own.” – Jack Kornfield
10. “Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast.” – Marlene Dietrich
11. “When someone you love says goodbye you can stare long and hard at the door they closed and forget to see all the doors God has open in front of you.” – Shannon Alder
12. “Anger has no soul. But karma… that’s a whole different story.” – Efrat Cybulkiewicz
13. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” – Paul Boose
14. “As long as you don’t forgive, who and whatever it is will occupy a rent-free space in your mind.” – Isabelle Holland
15. “Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.” – Shannon L. Alder
16. “Give up your attachment to having things your way.” – Iyanla Vanzant
17. “I realise there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.” – Jeffrey McDaniel
18. “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
19. “A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.” – Henry David Thoreau
20. “The more you let yourself go, the less others let you go.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
21. “Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go.” – Unknown
22. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”- Alexander Graham Bell
23. “Enjoy what you can and ignore the rest. Let’s not waste any energy fighting things that are outside our control.” – Paulo Coelho
24. “The first half of life is devoted to forming a healthy ego, the second half is going inward and letting go of it.” – Carl Jung
25. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “The art is not one of forgetting but letting go. And when everything else is gone, you can be rich in loss.” – Rebecca Solnit
27. “Just keep in mind: the more we value things outside our control, the less control we have.” – Epictetus
28. “Whatever comes, let it come, what stays let stay, what goes let go.” – Papaji
29. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” – Roy T. Bennett
30. “Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.” – Eckhart Tolle
31. “One’s doing well if age improves even slightly one’s capacity to hold on to that vital truism: ‘This too shall pass’.” – Alain de Botton
32. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
33. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – Rafiki
34. “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” – Daphne Rose Kingma
35. “Let go of certainty. The opposite isn’t uncertainty. It’s openness, curiosity, and a willingness to embrace paradox, rather than choose up sides. The ultimate challenge is to accept ourselves exactly as we are, but never stop trying to learn and grow.” – Tony Schwartz
36. “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change.”
37. “Sometimes people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.”
38. “We need to learn to let go as easily as we grasp and we will find our hands full and our minds empty.” – Leo F. Buscaglia
39. “In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
40. “It’s not a matter of letting go – you would if you could. Instead of “Let it go” we should probably say “Let it be”. – Jon Kabat-Zinn
41. “You don’t need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding.” – Guy Finley
42. “Even as I hold you, I am letting you go.” – Alice Walker
43. “Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.” – Roy T. Bennett
44. “Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you.” – Steve Maraboli
45. “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
46. “Letting go isn’t a one-time thing, it’s something you have to do every day, over and over again.” – Dawson’s Creek
47. “All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.” – Henry Havelock Ellis
48. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.” – Shannon L. Alder
49. “You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go.” – Drew Gerald
50. “Sometimes you can’t let go of the past without facing it again.” – Gail Tsukiyama
51. “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” – B. Nicole
52. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.” – Robert Brault
53. “I think every girl has that a guy she has trouble letting go of.” – Rashida Jones
54. “Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
55. “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?” – Shannon L. Alder
56. “I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward” – Fridtjof Nansen
57. “It was strange, really. A couple months ago, I had thought I couldn’t live without him. Apparently, I could.” – Gabrielle Zevin
58. “Cry Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
59. “No drives, no compulsions, no needs, no attractions; when your affairs are under control you are free.” – Zhuangzi
60. “Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let go.” – Jackson Kiddard
61. “You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.” – Mandy Hale
62. “Let go of becoming but never let go of taking action. Stop expecting and start living.” – Maxime Lagacé
63. “Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.” – Turcois Ominek
64. “It’s you who has to hold on to earth. You have to tighten your grip—which means letting go of him.” – Melissa Bank
65. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong but sometimes it is letting go.” – Herman Hesse
66. “The willing are led by fate, the reluctant are dragged.” – Cleanthes
67. “The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.” – Faraaz Kazi
68. “She let him go once. Every day demands that she release him over and over again.” – Julianna Baggott
69. “Forgiveness is the final form of love.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
70. “Just as a mighty boulder stirs not with the wind, so the wise are never moved either by praise or blame.” – The Dhammapada
71. “Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier.” – Katerina Stoykova Kleme
72. “The way of love is the way of no-expectation. Love exists only when there is a total acceptance and no desire to change anything.” – Osho
73. “I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done.” ― Turcois Ominek
74. “If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” – Amit Ray
75. “Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.” – Bob Newhart
76. “Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.” – Sonia Ricotti
77. “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” – Catherine Ponder
78. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
79. “Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day, it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.” – Tere Arigo
80. “It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place.” – Angelina Jolie
81. “Forgiveness is a radical act of setting your soul free, and the person you blame, hate, fear or resent cannot help you with that. Only your heart holds the key.” – Anthon St. Maarten
82. “Life moves on and so should we.” Spencer Johnson
83. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – E. M. Forster
84. “You can’t move forward if you’re still hanging on.” – Sue Fitzmaurice
85. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” – Rumi
86. “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” – Robert Downey Jr.
87. “But since you been gone, I can breathe for the first time. I’m so moving on.” – Kelly Clarkson
88. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
89. “I’ve been burdened with blame trapped in the past for too long, I’m moving on” – Rascal Flatts
90. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically.” ― Joel Osteen
91. “There’s a weird freedom in letting go of what you lost and looking forward to the possibilities the empty space leaves behind.” ― James Lanman
92. “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.” ― Criss Jami
93. “Sometimes you definitely need to just let go. You need to sort of forget everything.” ― Thea Gilmore
94. “I let go of what stops me from moving forward and create space for better things to enter into my life.” ― Marge Castillon Di Blasio
95. “It took a while to understand the beauty of just letting go.” ― Taylor Swift
96. “Let go. All will be lost, and in that is its beauty, its truth, all that we need.”― Søren Sørenson
97. “The hardest part is what to leave behind, … It’s time to let go!” ― A. A. Milne
98. “Let go of the things that make you feel dead. Life is worth living!” ― Rihanna
99. “The harder you fight to hold on to specific assumptions, the more likely there’s gold in letting go of them.” — John Seely Brown
100. “The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life.” ― Mary Manin Morrissey
101. “I don’t think it is ever too late to seek forgiveness and rewrite your future.” ― Carla Reighard
102. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” ― C. S. Lewis
103. “Recklessness comes from ego. Fearlessness comes from letting go.”― Shunya
104. “I follow four dictates: face it, accept it, deal with it, then let it go.” ― Sheng-yen
105. “Just feel forgiveness in your heart. The universe will hear you and that will be enough.”― Maria Erving
106. “If someone breaks your heart, unburden yourself by seeking inner forgiveness. Then move ahead in life. Remember that each person who comes into your life serves a purpose.”― Anoir Ou-Chad
107. “You cannot embrace your destiny if you do not let go of your history.” — T.D. Jakes
108. “Most people believe that results matter. The idea that results matter is one that you have to keep letting go of. And most of the time, I believe it.” — Russell Simmons
109. “Forgive people who you believe have done you wrong. Let go. God will handle them.”― Germany Kent
110. “I used to have a lot of superstitions, and then I realized that it was kind of hogwash. Once I let go of them, I relaxed a lot.” ― Amy Adams
Letting Go Quotes For Forgiving
111. “Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding onto.” ― Socrates
112. “Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It’s because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they’re already experiencing.” – Anthony Robbins
113. “Letting go means freedom from unpleasant memories.” – Remez Sasson
114. “Not all wars are worth fighting. Sometimes you just have to let it go.”― Abhaidev
115. “Letting go brings a feeling of lightness and freedom, like taking a heavy rock off your shoulders.” – Remez Sasson
116. “The moment after being let go, when we can finally let it go, is the moment when love once again has hope.” – Brian MacLearn
117. “Forgiveness is freedom.”― Jenny C. Bell
118. “In those moments when we realize how much we cannot control, we can learn to let go.” ― Sharon Salzberg
119. “As you become aware of what has robbed you of the purity of an innocent mind, a clear heart and a strong body, you will be deeply served by letting go of those familiar limitations.” — Debbie Ford
120. “Do not let your hurt cause you to hate.” ― Timothy King
121. “If the past is not resolved, future relationships will suffer. Let your heart heal, before you open the door to another.” – Leon Brown
122. “I think anybody who has had a long relationship and has had a really hard time letting go, wants to feel like it’s not all for naught, and it’s meaningful, because it makes you who you are.” — Rashida Jones
123. “We have our future to explore. We won’t be slaves to the past.” ― Tillie Cole
124. “Forgiveness hurts but its reward is priceless.” ― Naide P Obiang
125. “Keeping baggage from the past will leave no room for happiness in the future.” – Wayne L. Misner
126. “Revenge stems from darkness. It won’t make you whole.” ― Shina Reynolds
127. “Letting go of things and not being afraid of being ridiculous or over the top – I think that’s the main thing for me to work on.” — Charlotte Gainsbourg
128. “The only way to keep a friend is to let go his stupid faults, and keep his silly love for you, with a bushel full of salt.” ― Fakeer Ishavardas
129. “By letting go of my fears and concerns, I’ve gained so much happiness and freedom. With that freedom I’ve also gained confidence.” — Sabrina Claudio
130. “I have realized taking a stand is tough, but what’s tougher is maintaining it and letting go of all those who doubt your intent.” — Rhea Chakraborty
131. “Forgiving means letting go of the past. It means that we let others act for themselves without judging them.” ― Christian Olsen
132. “… many of us refuse to “let go,” and we spend our lives fighting battles we will not win.” – Paul David Tripp
133. “So we’re in this process of letting go of our own attachments to our physical forms and to the people we love, and… basically everything. Life is like this one big process of letting go.” — Adrianne Lenker
134. “Letting go of stress means that you can enjoy your life.” — Gabrielle Bernstein
135. “Meditation is really letting go of all the thought processes or ‘mind traffic’ that gets in the way of just whatever is between you and space and consciousness.” — Trudie Styler
136. “A huge problem we face when we’re in need is giving up our intuition and blindly following instruction. Letting go works when we are following our hearts, but not so well when we are following a leader.” — Tara Stiles
137. “Offering yourself forgiveness and compassion for what has happened will help you to let go of the past so that you can move more fully into the future.” – Alison Cardy
138. “The more you let go, the faster you will move ahead.” — Alan Cohen
139. “Sometimes letting go is simply changing the labels you place on an event. Looking at the same event with fresh eyes.” ― Steve Maraboli
140. “I feel like, every single decision I make and every single album I make, it’s all about letting go. Letting go of the past and just getting on with it.” — John Grant
141. “Think about what fears you have to let go or what beliefs you have to change or ingrain into, so that you can receive what you want and think about.” ― Adriana Claudia Milcov
142. “Hanging on to resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.” – Ann Landers
143. “Think about any attachments that are depleting your emotional reserves. Consider letting them go.” – Oprah Winfrey
144. “You are not giving up when you let go, you are moving on, there is a big difference.” – Catherine Pulsifer
145. “Take stock of everyone who has ever wronged you in any way, regardless of how severe or recent it may have been, and make the choice to let go. Forgiveness is an act of the heart.” ― Wayne Dyer
146. “Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.” – Erika Taylor
147. “Make a conscious effort to let go of fear and act from a sense of consciousness that will empower and protect you. You are strong. You are greater than the fear!” ― Les Brown
148. “You need to let go of the resentment inside of you and don’t let it shape the way your life will be in the future.” ― Heather Rose
149. “It’s sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of you life starts with goodbye.” – Carrie Underwood
150. “We must have the courage to let go of the past if we are going to grasp the future.” ― David DeNotaris
151. “Don’t go back to something God has already rescued you from.” – Mandy Hale
152. “Many new things open when we let go of our own imposed limitations and go into a place of the nonknowing of a beginner.” ― Patricia Heller
153. “There’s a victory in letting go of your expectations.” — Mike White
154. “It is important for us to let go of the hurt and pain our past left behind and open up to the possibilities of what the future may hold.” — Ron Walker
155. “Just because someone has been in your life for many years, doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be a point at which you finally decide to let go.” – Wilfred James Dolor
156. “If you really want to feel at peace, then your goal is to let go of the ego which separates us from being at one with all which is.” ― Kevin Kerr
157. “People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.” – Bill Cosby
158. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
159. “If you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to be willing to let go of some of your old ways of thinking and being and adopt new ones.” ― T. Harv Eker
160. “Everything I read about hitting a midlife crisis was true. I had such a struggle letting go of youthful things and learning how to exist and have enthusiasm while settling into the comfort of an older age.” — David Bowie
161. “There are a number of things to let go of in life. One of these things is worry of which there is nothing more unproductive or personally debilitating.” — Catherine Pulsifer
162. “Feeling uncomfortable in whatever you do does not have to stop you from doing anything, instead it should motivate you to do it anyway and let go of that feeling.” ― Susie Harper
163. “By letting go of the things that have been in your life with a feeling of gratitude, you foster appreciation for, and a desire to take better care of, the things in your life.” — Marie Kondo
164. “It doesn’t take a lot of strength to hang on. It takes a lot of strength to let go.” – J. C. Watts
165. “Having inner peace means committing to letting go of self-criticism and self-doubt.” — Sanaya Roman
166. “There’s a trick to the Graceful Exit. It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage, a relationship is over – and to let go. It means leaving what’s over without denying its value.” – Ellen Goodman
167. “Letting go helps us to live in a more peaceful state of mind and helps restore our balance. It allows others to be responsible for themselves and for us to take our hands off situations that do not belong to us. This frees us from unnecessary stress.” — Melody Beattie
168. “Letting go of the bad memories of the past can really help you have a free feeling now while you take each day into the future.” — Zac Dixon
169. “Relationships are eternal. The ‘separation’ is another chapter in the relationship. Often, letting go of the old form of the relationship becomes a lesson in pure love much deeper than any would have learned had the couple stayed together.” — Marianne Williamson
170. “Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.” — Oprah Winfrey
171. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” – Joel Osteen
172. “When you become good at the art of letting sufferings go, then you’ll come to realize how unnecessary it was for you to drag those burdens around with you.” – Osho
173. “You can become better tomorrow than you are today, but it requires letting go of your past and learning from success and failure.” — Steve Gilliland
174. “You can’t look back — you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.”– Jodi Picoult
175. “Letting go follows our realization that holding on is of no further use!” — Guy Finley
176. “Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?” – Leo Buscaglia
177. “Sometimes, you have to let things go. Sometimes, you have to stop caring for a minute.”– Trina Etmanskie
178. “You can always make the choice to let go and start over – you are the one who has to make that decision.” — Kate Summers
179. “Relinquishing control to another person is like death: it’s only scary until it finally happens.”– Agnostic Zetetic
180. “You can live your life angry, bitter, mad at somebody or even guilty, not letting go of your own mistakes, but you won’t receive the good things God has in store.” — Joel Osteen
181. “A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.”– Anthony Liccione
182. “It is your courage that supports your ability to let go of deadly attitudes, change the way you organize your time, change your relationships and change who and what you are.” — S. Walston
183. “When we go back into the past and rake up all the troubles we’ve had, we end up reeling and staggering through life. Stability and peace of mind come by living in the moment.”– Pam W. Vredevelt
184. “Your past does not equal your future.”– Anthony Robbins
185. “Letting go is not getting rid of memories. Memories will stay; they always do. Letting go is making sure that the pain associated with the memories goes away.”– Arti Honrao
186. “What’s done is done.” ― Hilliard MacBeth
187. “It is by giving the freedom to the other, that is by letting go, we gain our own freedom back.”– Aleksandra Ninkovic
188. “Let go and go beyond living the dream, by dreaming the reality, into a reality beyond the dream.” – Tom Althouse
189. “Even as kids reach adolescence, they need more than ever for us to watch over them. Adolescence is not about letting go. It’s about hanging on during a very bumpy ride.” — Ron Taffel
190. “Life only demands from you the strength you possess.” – Dag Hammarskjold
191. “There is love in holding and there is love in letting go.” – Elizabeth Berg
192. “Let go of something old that no longer serves you to make room for something new.” – Roy T. Bennett
193. “What’s the greater risk? Letting go of what people think – or letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?” — Brene Brown
194. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”– Maria Robinson
195. “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” ― Steve Maraboli
196. “Love yourself enough to move forward from whatever mistakes you may have made.”– Akiroq Brost
Inspirational Letting Go Quotes To Ease The Pain
197. “The point of human evolution is adapting to circumstance. Not letting go of the old, but adapting it, is necessary.” — Sonali Bendre
198. “It’s never too late to be who you might have been.”– George Eliot
199. “To wander is to be alive.” – Roman Payne
200. “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass – It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”– Vivian Greene
201. “The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go.” – Shannon L. Alder
202. “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.”– Dan Brown
203. “The past always looks better than it was because it isn’t here.”– Finley Peter Dunne
204. “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go of the past that drags you down.” — Amit Ray
205. “If you’ve fallen down, today is the day you can get back up and try again.” – Amelie Chance
206. “Instead of thinking I am losing something when I clear clutter, I dwell on what I might gain.”― Lisa J. Shultz
207. “By accepting the process of letting go, we make people and things that we can’t stay with forever a part of our history.”― Dr. Prem Jagyasi
208. “Letting go is also a matter of self-worth.”― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
209. “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” — Alyson Noel
210. “No boundary or barrier surrounds the heart of a person that loves their self and others.”― Shannon L. Alder
211. “Letting go gives us freedom and freedom is the only condition for happiness.” – Nhat Hanh
212. “Sometimes the only way to get a grip is by learning to let go.”― Curtis Tyrone Jones
213. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.” — Tao Te Ching
214. “Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter.” – Melissa Marr
215. “Abundance is a process of letting go; that which is empty can receive.” – Bryant H. McGill
216. “Life is like a river, if you cannot let go of the past, it will drag you down the stream.”― Amit Ray
217. “Let go and just do your own work.” – Ajahn Chah
218. “It’s the way you fall you. Gotta let yourself go.”― Melville Shavelson
219. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.”― Lalah Delia
220. “There are two ways to be. One is at war with reality and the other is at peace.” – Byron Katie
221. “There is absolutely no beauty in holding onto something that you’re supposed to let go of.”― Sai Pradeep
222. “The greatest thing is, at any moment, to be willing to give up who we are in order to become all that we can be.” – Max De Pree
223. “A mistake is only a mistake if you dwell on it. Let go and forgive.”― Akiroq Brost
224. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” — Victor Kiam
225. “Letting go is an energetic process that moves us in a different flow of reality beyond the illusion and into more of a free-flowing liberation space.” – Christine McCormick Day
226. “Don’t hang on to the past and don’t look on to the future, focus on your present and present will build your future, cover your past and make your present worth a while”― Meeran W. Malik
227. “Sometimes letting go is braver than holding on until you break.”― Rebekah Crane
228. “I don’t know what lies ahead, but I want to keep going forever…” – Fuyumi Soryo
229. “Sometimes you hold on to what’s left, Sometimes you let go to start afresh.”― Sanhita Baruah
230. “If it doesn’t agree with your spirit let it go.” – Germany Kent
231. “Our scars make us who we are. Wear them proudly, and move forward.”― Jane Linfoot
232. “Let the things of long ago drift away on the water.”― Alan Brennert
233. “You can’t hold on to the past and expect to grow as a human being.”― Marty Rubin
234. “I welcomed who I was and left behind who I was not.”― David Elliott
235. “Memory looks back in order to move forward.” – Marty Rubin
236. “Don’t go through life; grow through life.”― Eric Butterworth
237. “I can’t take back the past, but I can fight for the future.” – Shannon A. Thompson
238. “Rehashing the past wouldn’t change anything. Time to move forward.” ― Zena Wynn
239. “You can’t expect to move forward if your emergency break is on.” ― Angela Cecilia
240. “Girls you’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.” – Tori Amos
241. “Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.”― Germany Kent
242. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”– Walt Disney
243. “I can enjoy anywhere, and I can leave it. Life is about moving on.” – Waris Dirie
244. “Change has to come for life to struggle forward.”– Helen Hollick
245. “Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light.”– Bryant McGill
246. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca
247. “At some point, you gotta let go, and sit still, and allow contentment to come to you.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
248. “Dare to live by letting go.” – Tom Althouse
249. “You’ve got to make a conscious choice every day to shed the old – whatever “the old” means for you.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
250. “To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.” – Dave Pelzer
251. “I do a good job of staying positive and just moving on.” – Katie Taylor
252. “You don’t have to let that one thing be the thing that defines you.”― Jojo Moyes
253. “Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to.” – Mandy Hale
254. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.”– Denis Waitley
255. “I think that you never fall out of love with somebody, you just let go and move on.”—Ashley Rickards
256. “To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.”– Jack Kornfield
257. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them.” – C. JoyBell C.
258. “Letting go. Everyone talks about it like it’s the easiest thing. Unfurl your fingers one by one until your hand is open. But my hand has been clenched into a fist for three years now; it’s frozen shut.” ― Gayle Forman
259. “You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
260. “Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go.” – Anaïs Nin
261. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” ― Lyndon B. Johnson
262. “You must be strong enough to know that love will come to you when you are ready. You must be strong enough to know when to say goodbye, and know that letting go is not weak.” – Marisa Donnelly
263. “There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.”– Jessica Hatchigan
264. “When you leave, weary of me, without a word I shall gently let you go.” ― Kim Sowol
265. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
266. “Part of growing up is just taking what you learn from that and moving on and not taking it to heart.”– Beverly Mitchell
267. “The art of letting go is art in its purest form.”– Meredith Pence
268. “You have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.” – Candace Bushnell
269. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” ― Nicole Sobon
270. “The truth was, he now belonged only to my past, and it was time I begin to accept it, as much as it hurt to do so.” ― Tammara Webber
271 “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.”– Cherokee Indian Proverb
272. “There ain’t no way you can hold onto something that wants to go, you understand? You can only love what you got while you got it.” ― Kate DiCamillo
273. “If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.” ― Steve Maraboli
274. “Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits. (January 11)” ― Sarah Ban Breathnach
275. “It is through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.”– Theodore Roosevelt
276. “Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will… but then again, if you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all. Imagining isn’t perfect. You can’t get all the way inside someone else… But imagining being someone else, or the world being something else, is the only way in. It is the machine that kills the fascists” ― John Green
277. “I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It’s okay if you have to leave us. It’s okay if you want to stop fighting.” ― Gayle Forman, If I Stay
278. “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” ― C. JoyBell C.
279. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is, therefore, the means for correcting our misperceptions.” ― Gerald G. Jampolsky
280. “No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.” ― Haruki Murakami
281. “One of the best times for figuring out who you are and what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.” ― Mandy Hale
282. “The answer to every adversity lies in courageously moving forward with faith.”– Edmond Mbiaka
283. “Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.” ― C. JoyBell C.
How Can Reading Letting Go Quotes Be Beneficial?
Reading letting go quotes can be incredibly beneficial in several ways.
First and foremost, these quotes can offer a sense of comfort and support during times of difficulty.
When we are struggling to let go of something or someone, it can be easy to feel alone and overwhelmed.
Reading letting go quotes can remind us that we are not alone in our struggles, and that others have gone through similar experiences and come out the other side.
Additionally, letting go quotes can provide us with new perspectives and insights into our situations.
Sometimes, we get so caught up in our own thoughts and emotions that we can’t see the bigger picture.
Letting go quotes can offer a fresh perspective, showing us new ways to approach our situations and offering guidance on how to release what no longer serves us.
Letting go quotes can also inspire us to take action and make positive changes in our lives.
When we read quotes that speak to our hearts and resonate with our experiences, we may feel a renewed sense of motivation and determination to let go of what is holding us back and move forward towards a better future.
Finally, reading letting go quotes can help us cultivate a greater sense of peace, acceptance, and gratitude in our lives.
By letting go of what no longer serves us, we create space for new blessings and opportunities to come into our lives.
Letting go quotes can remind us that the things we cling to may be holding us back from experiencing the fullness of life, and that by releasing them, we can create a more joyful and fulfilling existence.
Implementing letting go quotes into daily life can help you cultivate a more positive and peaceful mindset, and support you in your journey towards releasing what no longer serves you.
Here are some tips on how to incorporate letting go quotes into your daily routine:
- Write them down: Choose a few of your favorite letting go quotes and write them down on sticky notes or in a journal. Place them somewhere visible, such as on your bathroom mirror or on your desk, so that you can see them throughout the day.
- Repeat them to yourself: When you are feeling overwhelmed or struggling to let go, repeat your favorite letting go quotes to yourself. This can help you shift your mindset and remind you that it is possible to release what no longer serves you.
- Use them as affirmations: Turn letting go quotes into positive affirmations that you can repeat to yourself throughout the day. For example, if your favorite letting go quote is “Let go and let God,” you can turn it into an affirmation by saying “I trust in the universe and let go of what no longer serves me.”
- Share them with others: Share your favorite letting go quotes with friends, family, or on social media. Not only can this help others who may be struggling to let go, but it can also reinforce the message for yourself.
- Reflect on their meaning: Take time to reflect on the meaning behind your favorite letting go quotes. Consider how they apply to your life and how you can use them to release what no longer serves you. This reflection can help you gain greater clarity and insight into your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Meaning Of Letting Go Quotes?
Letting go quotes are phrases or sayings that encourage people to release what no longer serves them.
They are often used to provide comfort and support during difficult times, such as a breakup, a job loss, or a major life transition.
Letting go quotes can inspire people to move forward, gain perspective, and create space for new blessings and opportunities.
How Can Letting Go Quotes Help With Healing?
Letting go quotes can help with healing by providing a sense of comfort and support during difficult times.
They can also offer new perspectives and insights, which can help people gain clarity and understanding of their situation.
Letting go quotes can also inspire people to take action and make positive changes in their lives, which can lead to personal growth and healing.
Can Letting Go Quotes Be Used For Any Situation?
Yes, letting go quotes can be used for any situation where someone needs to release what no longer serves them.
This can include a relationship, a job, a habit, or any other aspect of life.
Letting go quotes can be especially helpful during times of transition or uncertainty, as they can provide guidance and encouragement to move forward with courage and strength.
Continue Reading ????: 73 Uplifting Affirmations To Inspire Positive Thinking
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023