Last Updated on August 16, 2023
“Day Is Over, Night Has Come. Today Is Gone, What’s Done Is Done. Embrace Your Dreams, Through The Night. Tomorrow Comes With A Whole New Light.” ― George Orwell
Good night quotes are a wonderful way to end the day on a positive note. Sleep is something that evades much of the adult population in the world, yet it is incredibly important.
The benefits of sleep are numerous. It allows our bodies to repair and regenerate, helps regulate mood, improves cognitive function, and boosts our immune system.
I definitely notice a significant difference in my energy levels, mood, and ability to focus when I get enough quality sleep.
Lack of sleep can have serious negative effects on both physical and mental health. It can lead to fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, and decreased immune function.
Chronic sleep deprivation can also increase the risk of developing health problems such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
To ensure that I get enough quality sleep, I work toward a consistent sleep schedule. I aim to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends. This helps regulate my body’s internal clock and promotes better quality sleep.
I also make sure to create a relaxing sleep environment. This means keeping my bedroom dark, quiet, and cool.
I use blackout curtains to block out any light, wear earplugs to block out noise, and set the thermostat to a comfortable temperature.
I also try to avoid caffeine, alcohol, and heavy meals close to bedtime, and limit my exposure to screens and bright lights at least an hour before I go to bed. I’m a fan of reading out of an actual book rather than using an ereader.
If I have trouble falling asleep, I try relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or gentle stretching.
I also avoid checking the time or worrying about how much sleep I’m getting, as this can create anxiety and make it harder to fall asleep.
In this article, there are 260 lovely good night quotes. They may be just what you need to lull you to sleep.
Good Night Quotes
Good Night Quotes To Wish Your Loved Ones
- “The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” – E. Joseph Cossman
- “Your hand touching mine… This is how galaxies collide.” – Sanober Khan
- “A well spent day brings happy sleep.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “There is something to be said for the night. The darkness holds a sense of promise, as if anything could happen. Good night!” – Meg Collett
- “I just want to say good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to rest.” – Harry Dean Stanton
- “For tonight, he will wonder into a glorious quest off the night, and he lay down his head, will the angels guard him. Good night and sweet dreams.” – Perpetua Ukakogu
- “Any fool knows that bravado is always a cover-up for insecurity. That’s the truth. And on that note, I’ll say goodnight. God love you.” – Bobby Darin
- “Sleep, my love, dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will forever be yours.” – Stephanie Meyer
- “May the good memories of today lull you to sleep.” – Kate Summer
- “The day is over, it’s time for rest. Sleep well, my dear, you did your best.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “May the nights always be aglow with the bliss of the day, with unharmed hands and feet and kissed cheeks.” – Sanober Khan
- “I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight what may not bless my waking eyes.” – Anne Brontë
- “The night is longer than a day for those who dream, and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight!” – Nilam Roy
- “Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.” – Harry Dean Stanton
- “Night has come. It is time for you to sleep, my love, so we can be happy tomorrow as we usually are.” – Ambika
- “When I say good night to you, I am wishing you a pleasant and restful sleep. Not a night where you have to count sheep, but one that you will wake rested and fine.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Before you fall asleep every day, say something positive to yourself.” – Enid Bagnold
- “I wish for you a good night, a good sleep, and when you awake with energy and passion you will abound.” – Kate Summers
- “Night is the wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to smile, to get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow.” – Allen Ginsberg
- “The day is over, the night is here, know that I love you today and forever, my dear.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “May tonight be a lovely and serene bridge that will lead you to a wonderful tomorrow.” – E. Joseph Cossman
- “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.” – Maya Angelou
Inspirational Good Night Quotes
- “Love said, “Wake still and think of me,” Sleep, “Close your eyes till break of day,” But Dreams came by and smilingly Gave both to Love and Sleep their way.” ― Sara Teasdale
- “A good night’s sleep is always the best way to wake up and go to work.” ― Chanel Iman
- “The night brings an interval to our challenges, troubles and doubts. I hope a good night sleep provides you with the peace, wisdom and strength you need to win your battles tomorrow.”
- “By helping us keep the world in perspective, sleep gives us a chance to refocus on the essence of who we are. And in that place of connection, it is easier for the fears and concerns of the world to drop away.” ― Ariana Huffington
- “Listen to the night sky, the Mockingbird always sing you my lullaby.” ― Jmemo
- “Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night’s repose.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.” ― Roy Orbison
- “Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.” ― Walt Whitman
- “It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.” ― John Steinbeck
- “Only night can make us whole again.” ― Nick Gordon
- “To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.” ― Walter Scott
- “The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.” ― Haruki Murakami
- “Night is always darker before the dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and the sun will shine brighter than ever.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “The time between good night to good morning, all poetries are mentioned by her with his love and their good memories.” ― Vaishal Sheth
- “We are such stuff as dreams are made on; and our little life is rounded with a sleep.” ― William Shakespeare
- “Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” ― George Orwell
- “Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Good night, then – sleep to gather strength for the morning. For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly on all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.” ― Winston Churchill
- “Never apologize for burning too brightly or collapsing into yourself every night. That is how galaxies are made.” ― Tyler Kent
- “Let the night clear away your worries and leave your questions for tomorrow. May a new day show you the answers you are looking for.”
- “Night, the beloved. Night, when words fade and things come alive. When the destructive analysis of day is done, and all that is truly important becomes whole and sound again. When man reassembles his fragmentary self and grows with the calm of a tree.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.” – Anne Spencer Morrow Lindbergh
- “And if tonight my soul may find her peace in sleep, and sink in good oblivion, and in the morning wake like a new-opened flower then I have been dipped again in God, and new-created.” ― D.H. Lawrence
- “This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day.” ― Bernard Williams
- “After a day of hard work and dedication, you deserve a beautiful and peaceful night. Let your bright self rest well and be ready to shine again tomorrow.”
- “I think if you have a good night’s sleep, you can take on the world.” ― Tamsin Egerton
- “The ones who rest their hearts and souls during the night are braver and wiser during the day.”
- “Now, blessings light on him that first invented sleep! It covers a man all over, thoughts and all, like a cloak; it is meat for the hungry, drink for the thirsty, heat for the cold, and cold for the hot. It is the current coin that purchases all the pleasures of the world cheap, and the balance that sets the king and the shepherd, the fool and the wise man, even.” ― Miguel de Cervantes
- “The moon embalms me with her love and she kisses me good night. The nightingale sings her song of love when I take rest in the arms of darkness in the night!” ― Avijeet Das
- “Don’t fight with the pillow, but lay down your head. And kick every worriment out of the bed.” ― Edmund Vance Cooke
- “True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment.” ― William Penn
- “Sleep is an investment in the energy you need to be effective tomorrow.” ― Tom Roth
- “Finish each day before you begin the next, and interpose a solid wall of sleep between the two.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Goodnight. Sleep awaits those of us who dare to dream.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
- “Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” ― Thomas De Quincey
- “As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. Sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today.” ― Roald Dahl
- “Sleep is the golden chain that binds health and our bodies together.” ― Thomas Dekker
- “Sleep can completely change your entire outlook on life. One good night’s sleep can help you realize that you shouldn’t break up with someone, or you are being too hard on your friend, or you actually will win the race or the game or get the job. Sleep helps you win at life.” ― Amy Poehler
Good Night Sleep Quotes For A Healthy Dose Of Rest
- “Men have conceived a twofold use of sleep; it is a refreshing of the body in this life, and preparing of the soul for the next.” ― John Donne
- “Finish each day before you begin the next, and interpose a solid wall of sleep between the two. This you cannot do without temperance.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.” ― Anne Spencer Morrow Lindbergh
- “If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.” ― Anita Roddick
- “Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” ― Anthony Burgess
- “In the night all cats are gray.” ― Miguel de Cervantes
- “Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” ― Victor Hugo
- “It takes 20 years to make an overnight success.” ― Eddie Cantor
- “The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, you must eat and you must sleep. They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life.” ― Francesca Annis
- “Marriage is more than four bare legs in a bed.” ― Hoshang N. Akhtar
- “There never was night that had no morn.” ― Dinah Mulock Craik
- “The man who does not learn is dark, like one walking in the night.” ― Chinese Proverb
- “There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.” ― Homer, The Odyssey
- “A well-spent day brings happy sleep.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
- “Misery is when you make your bed and then your mother tells you it’s the day she’s changing the sheets.” ― Suzanne Heller
- “If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed.” ― William H. McRaven
- “Rather go to bed without dinner than to rise in debt.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- “Early to bed and early to rise — till you get enough money to do otherwise.” ― Peter’s Almanac
- “Everyone who gets sleepy at night should have a simple decent place to lay their heads, on terms they can afford to pay.” ― Millard Fuller
- “Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.” ― George Burns
- “Do it big or stay in bed.” ― Opera producer Larry Kelly
- “No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap.” ― Carrie Snow
- “Sleep is an eight-hour peep show of infantile erotica.” ― J.G. Ballard
- “To all, to each, a fair good night, And pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.” ― Sir Walter Scott
Inspirational Good Night Quotes For Your Loved Ones
- “Here is to hoping that angels will guard you while you dream and the gentle breezes of the night will keep you cool. If it is too cold, may your blankets be warm as you drift on to a gentle rest.” — Unknown
- “Lay your head down and go to sleep. Think good thoughts and begin to dream.” — Unknown
- “Forget about your troubles and let the sweetness of this lovely night lull you to a blissful sleep. Tomorrow is a new beginning. Good night.” — Unknown
- “I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” — Sarah Williams
- “Positive thoughts breed a positive life, so close your eyes, hoping for a brighter future. Have a blessed good night sleep and sweet dreams!” — Unknown
- “Remember this: An ending is always the start of something new. Good night!” — Unknown
- “I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight — what may not bless my waking eyes.” — Anne Brontë
- “Slow down your thoughts. Focus on your breaths. Get rid of the clutter in your mind. Prepare your mind and body for rest. It is time to go to sleep and wake up refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning.” — Unknown
- “Melancholy were the sounds on a winter’s night.” — Virginia Woolf
- “I hope you fall asleep softly and sleep soundly. Tomorrow, you will surely wake up full of energy and positivity to face a new day.” — Unknown
- “Good night, good night. The time has come to close your eyes. Everything needs rest to be their best. Tomorrow will be here in the blink of an eye and a shake of a dog’s tail.” — Unknown
- “Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night’s repose.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Listen to the nightsky, the mockingbird always sing you my lullaby.” — Jmemo
- “Good night now, and rest. Today was a test. You passed it, you’re past it. Now breathe till unstressed.” — Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “We need good quality, restful sleep to feel our best and maintain health; to renew and restore physically as well as psychologically.” — Howard VanEs
- “A good night in is a series of documentaries.” — Elizabeth Debicki
- “Good night, dear friend! I say good night to thee. Across the moonbeams, tremulous and white, bridging all space between us!” — Hester A. Benedict
- “Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.” — William Shakespeare
- “Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness.” — Poppy Z. Brite
- “Good night — may you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake.” — Michael Faudet
- “Let the sheep jump over the moon as you count them until your eyes close shut, knowing tomorrow is filled with adventure.” — Unknown
- “I love the silent hour of the night, For blissful dreams may then arise, Revealing to my charmed sight — what may not bless my waking eyes.” — Anne Brontë
- “Good night, good night, good night, What more is there to say than good night? We’ve had a lot of fun and it’s time to toodle-oo. Au revoir, auf wiendersehn and Inka, dinks doo. Good night, good night, good night.” — Jimmy Durante
- “Never go to sleep with anger in your heart. Lie down and let the darkness lift the pain and bitterness away before you fall asleep. You will wake up refreshed and ready.” — Unknown
- “Tomorrow is a new day and a new start to make things the best they can be! Let someone know what they mean to you! Good night!” — Unknown
- “Throw off your worries when you throw off your clothes at night.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Good night! Ah, good the night that wraps thee in its silver light.” — Unknown
- “Life is full of new beginnings, and a new day tomorrow brings, sleep well.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake one must stay awake all day.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “God’s guidance is like a small lamp in a dark forest… doesn’t show everything at once… but gives enough light for the next step to be safe. Good night!” — Unknown
Cute & Funny Good Night Quotes
- “Hold your phone very tightly because this text message is a hug in disguise from me. Wishing you a lovely night. Sleep tight.” — Unknown
- “Night is a world lit by itself.” — Antonio Porchia
- “When I go to bed and cannot sleep, I don’t waste time by counting sheep; I count all my blessings, one by one.” — Eldred Herbert
- “A very original and authenticated good night wish only for you. Please beware of cheap duplicates I am the only authorized dealer for good night wishes. Good night, Sweet dreams.” — Unknown
- “Let go of every trouble that bothers your heart and mind tonight, and you shall wake up feeling refreshed tomorrow. Good night.” — Unknown
- “Good night, and good luck.” — Edward R. Murrow
- “Night falls. Or has fallen. Why is it that night falls, instead of rising, like the dawn? Yet if you look east, at sunset, you can see night rising, not falling; darkness lifting into the sky, up from the horizon, like a black sun behind cloud cover. Like smoke from an unseen fire, a line of fire just below the horizon, brushfire or a burning city. Maybe night falls because it’s heavy, a thick curtain pulled up over the eyes. Wool blanket.” — Margaret Atwood
- “The day has passed, it is already the night, the angels shall come and will visit you, bringing the sweetest dreams.” — Unknown
- “And I start sleeping and dreaming and I think I’ll dream about you, all through the night.” — John Mayer
- “I wish I could be the moon. I would give anything to watch you sleep. Your beauty is unparalleled and makes the North star seem dim. May your dreams be wonderful and your rest be plentiful.” — Unknown
- “Do not sleep so tight until you can’t hear. When I was at your house earlier I saw bed bugs. Be on the lookout. Goodnight my friend.” — Unknown
- “Let your mind weave into your subconscious. Your dreams will be filled with the beautiful castles your mind creates.” — Unknown
- “Star light, star bright, you are the first and last I think of tonight. Good night, my true love.” — Unknown
- “Dreams are the powerhouse of inspiration. Go on to dreamland, knowing that you are embarking on a new adventure each time.” — Unknown
- “Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger, but I love you now.” — Unknown Author
- “So it is that time again, time to leave WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram. So I say ‘Goodnight, but do not worry I’ll be back soon! Till then sleep tight.’” — Unknown
- “I dream of the day when each night will end with good night and not goodbye. That day will come soon.” — Unknown
- “If someone wishes you good night every day, you’re happier than so many people.” — Unknown
- “The day is over, it’s time for rest. Sleep well, my dear, you gave it your best. Tomorrow comes, oh so soon, close your eyes and awake before noon.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “The quietness of this beautiful night reminds me of you. How can I sleep peacefully at this night without disturbing you?” — Unknown
- “Do not go gentle into that good night.” — Dylan Thomas
- “Do you know the difference between horror and beautiful night? A beautiful night is when you hug your teddy bear and sleep but horror is when it hugs you back! Sweet Dreams Darling! Have a wonderful sleep.” — Unknown
- “The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more. Good night!” — Unknown
- “I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?” — Ernest Hemingway
- “Good night stars, good night air, good night noises everywhere.” — Margaret Wise Brown
- “Goodnight to y’all, and to y’all a good night.” — Unknown
- “I would not take any selfies for the next 12 hours… not because it’ll be dark but because they’ll be without friends like you. Wishing you a lovely night my dear friend. Sweet dreams.” — Unknown
- “The night is longer than a day for those who dream & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true.” — Jack Kerouac
- “I realize that the sun has set. I understand that you are tired, but I can‘t understand how could you fall asleep if you haven’t wished good night for somebody. Sleep well.” — Unknown
- “I wish God made me an SMS, so that I can reach you in Seconds, Cost you nothing, you will read me and I could see you smiling, which is worth millions for me! Good Night.” — Unknown
- “Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.” — Dylan Thomas
- “When you hear some weird popping noise of your pet from under your bed… yeah, I need some sleep. Goodnight!” — Unknown
- “As you go to bed tonight, sleep with the knowledge that God sees your plights and hears your cries, and in due time will grant you the desires of your heart. Good night.” — Unknown
- “Good night, moon. Good night, stars. Good night, closet. Good night, clothes. Good night, TV. Good night, kitchen. Good night, book on my nightstand. Good night, everyone and everything everywhere.” — Unknown
- “When I say good night, I actually want you to be a good boy at night. So don’t think about any girl except me. Good night handsome.” — Unknown
- “As you hit the hay today, I requested bats to watch you tight. I disclosed to certain apparitions to move in white and to ensure you are OK, I’ll request that the Dracula kiss your neck. Good night.” — Unknown
- “Good night. Let the stars light the way to where your dreams can be found awaiting your arrival.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “Sleep is such a luxury, which I can’t afford (suffering from Insomnia).” — Robin Sika war
- “Let the prettiest and the most beautiful dream come to you tonight. Let the sweetest person come in your dream tonight, but don’t make it a habit because I am not free every night. Good Night!” — Unknown
- “From a sleepy friend, For a sleepy reason, At a sleepy time, On the sleepy day, In a sleepy mood, To say please sleep well.” — Unknown
- “Think of all the good moments of this day and keep a smile for tomorrow! Good night!” — Unknown
- “Good night. Sleep awaits those of us who dare to dream.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “Star light, star bright, let’s count the sheep tonight. 1-2-3 there goes 3. 4-5-6 there goes 4. 7-8-9 close your eyes. 10-11-12 sweet dreams and goodnight.” — Unknown
- “Whenever I look into the ceiling, I see you, whenever I look into the mirror, only you I see, but whenever I am eating my food, I hate to see you. If I see you, will I be satisfied? Good night sis.” — Unknown
- “My idea of a good night out is staying in.” — Martin Freeman
- “Marriage is good for those who are afraid to sleep alone at night.” — St. Jerome
- “Keep your worries aside and follow the night with new thoughts. Good Night!” — Unknown
- “If you feel lonely don’t worry. I am here to disturb you all the time. Now sleep well. Good night dear. Have a wonderful scary dream!” — Unknown
- “Even if the size of your bed is not as big as you, do not stop yourself from dreaming king size. Good night. Sleep tight.” — Unknown
- “I have been receiving different types of slaps, but the one your grandma gave me last sent me to heaven alive. Goodnight.” — Unknown
- “Good night sweetheart! Don’t look at the window at night. Also, don’t look under the bed. There may be something! Just kidding! Have a sweet dream my love!” — Unknown
- “The sun has gone down, the moon and stars are out. It’s time to have all your troubles, worries, and cares melt away. Lay your head down and drift off to sleep.” — Unknown
- “Sleep is for the weak, So I’m going to bed, goodnight.” — Unknown
- “My dear friend, just do not be worried about tomorrow, I will always be there to set things right. Good night. Have a tight sleep. Sweet dreams.” — Unknown
- “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” — Leo J. Burke
- “Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.” — Albert Camus
- “Good night, slept tight, awake full of joy at the morning light.” — Theodore Higgingsworth
- “Sleep is like the unicorn it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any.” — Unknown
- “Auuuchhhh!! Oops! Ouch I fell from bed trying to reach my phone just to say sweet dreams and good night to you.” — Unknown
- “You can’t change everything in one night, but one night can change everything.” — John Updike
- “Feel free to let your toes peek out from under the covers. No boogeyman will dare to come out with me right beside you. Bed bugs? Not with me around. Sleep well, my lovely!” — Unknown
- “Don’t worry about tomorrow, because God’s already been there.” — Unknown
- “Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. Good night, sleepy head!” — Unknown
- “Only a peaceful good night sleep can help you to start afresh tomorrow with new positive energy.” — Unknown
- “May you dream of lovely things and to find them real.” — Unknown
- “I’m not asleep… but that doesn’t mean I’m awake.” — Unknown Author
Good Night Quotes & Sayings
- “Sleep, my Bella, dream happy dreams, you are the only one who has ever touched my heart, it will forever be yours.” — Edward Cullen
- “I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night.” — Liam Gallagher
- “I prioritize in life. I like to work, I do TV shows, I do a lot of Iron Man training. I enjoy kicking back on a good night and drinking wine until I go to bed, and having fun with my friends. You just have to make time for it and keep it balanced.” — Joe Bastianich
- “I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.” — Harry Dean Stanton
- “Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “That’s the advantage of insomnia. People who go to be early always complain that the night is too short, but for those of us who stay up all night, it can feel as long as a lifetime. You get a lot done.” – Banana Yoshimoto
- “The longest way must have it’s close – the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.” – A. J. McLean
- “I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out.” – William H. McRaven
- “I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.” – Stephenie Meyer, Twilight
- “Sometimes I’m so tired, I look down at what I’m wearing, and if it’s comfortable enough to sleep in, I don’t even make it into my pajamas. I’m looking down, and I’m like, ‘t-shirt and stretchy pants? Yup, that’s fine. It’s pajama-y, good night’.”- Rebecca Romijn
- “The longest way must have its close – the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, Revealing to my charmed sight – What may not bless my waking eyes.” – Anne Brontë
Good Night Quotes For Successful Life
- “Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep,my only love.” ~ Stephenie Meyer , Good night quotes on dreams
- “I like a drink, mate. I’ll have maybe 10 or 12 pints on a good night out.” ~ Eric Bristow
- “I am convinced that a light supper, a good night’s sleep, and a fine morning, have sometimes made a hero of the same man, who, by an indigestion, a restless night, and rainy morning, would have proved a coward.” ~ Lord Chesterfield ,
Good Night Quotes About Life
- “The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!” ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “The best eraser in the world is a good night’s sleep.” ~ Orlando Aloysius Battista
- “On a good night, I’m just into the flow and seeing the pictures and words in my mind clearly before I say them. On a bad night, which to be honest are nowhere near as bad as when I was starting out, I just concentrate on performing the routines correctly. I focus on my delivery.” ~ Franklyn Ajaye
- “The days are cold, the nights are long, The North wind sings a doleful song; Then hush again upon my breast; All merry things are now at rest, Save thee, my pretty love!” ~ Dorothy Wordsworth
- “Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.” ~ Enya
- “On a good night, I get underwear, bras, and hotel-room keys thrown onstage… You start to think that you’re Tom Jones.” ~ Keanu Reeves
- “Night brings our troubles to the light, rather than banishes them.” ~ Seneca the Younger
- “In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people.” ~ Judy Garland
- “I’ve realized that most of my best ideas have followed a good night’s sleep.” ~ Thomas A. Edison
- “Grace is something you can never get but can only be given. There’s no way to earn it or deserve it or bring it about anymore than you can deserve the taste of raspberries and cream or earn good looks. A good night’s sleep is grace and so are good dreams. Most tears are grace. The smell of rain is grace. Somebody loving you is grace.” ~ Frederick Buechner
- “The newly decorated theatres produced things like car parks and restaurants, so you could have a good night out, quite cheaply without all that bother of having to go somewhere else.” ~ Timothy West
- “Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.” ~ Philip K. Dick
- “Everything you do, you’ll do better with a good night’s sleep.” ~ Arianna Huffington
- “Make sure you never, never argue at night. You just lose a good night’s sleep, and you can’t settle anything until morning anyway.” ~ Rose Kennedy
- “For the wretched one night is like a thousand; for someone faring well death is just one more night.” ~ Sophocles
- “No place is boring, if you’ve had a good night’s sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film.” ~ Robert Adams
- “There is only one thing people like that is good for them; a good night’s sleep.” ~ E. W. Howe
- “Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” ~ Kurt Vonnegut
- “My idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation.” ~ Kirsty Gallacher
- “When it comes down to it, it’s giving people a good night out in a basic way and I think my company guarantees that. There’s always something new and something to excite us and surprise us, and that’s why people come back, I hope.” ~ Matthew Bourne
- “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.” ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh
- “Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.” ~ Jane Curtin
- “All good things must come to an end.” ~ Geoffrey Chaucer
- “Within thy Grave! Oh no, but on some other flight – Thou only camest to mankind To rend it with Good night” ~ Emily Dickinson
- “Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours.” ~ Roy Orbison
- “Adieu! ’tis love’s last greeting, The parting hour is come! And fast thy soul is fleeting To seek its starry home.” ~ Pierre-Jean de Beranger
- “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” ~ Anais Nin , Good night quotes for friends
- “When you get a good night’s sleep and wake up ready to produce throughout the day.” ~ Stephen Covey
- “Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness.” ~ Haruki Murakami
- “Disappointment always arrives before hope and the darkness of night comes before the dawn. Don’t lose hope now because things will brighter with the new day.” ~ Henry Rollins
- “Good night, everyone- and remember- in this world, if you wanna get ahead, you gotta learn to give a little!” ~ Steven Tyler
Motivational Good Night Quotes To Know
- “Let the night take you. Let the stars evaporate into your dreams. Let sleep be the only comfort for you to believe.” — Anthony Liccione
- “A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night. – By Virginia Woolf A lonely night is more profound then lonesome nights.” — By Santosh Kalwar
- “We love the night and its quiet; and there is no night that we love so well as that on which the moon is coffined in clouds.” — Fitz-James O’Brien
- “Even a soul submerged in sleep is hard at work and helps make something of the world.” — Heraclitus
- “Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.” — Unknown
- “Being involved in a good night prayer can change lives as well.” — Dr. Olusola Coker
- “Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night, tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” — By George Orwell
- “Every night, under the same sky and stars, probably since the emergence of humankind, people around the world have been wishing one another a good night.” — Efrat Shoham
- “To be nobody-but-yourself – in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else – means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings
- “That’s the advantage of insomnia. People who go to bed early always complain that the night is too short, but for those of us who stay up all night, it can feel as long as a lifetime. You get a lot done.” — Banana Yoshimoto
- “Night is longer than day for those who dream & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true.” — Jack Kerouac
- “Night is purer than day; it is better for thinking, loving, and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning.” — Elie Wiesel
- “The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen.” — Shannon L. Alder
- “Sweet dreams, good night, and may your tomorrow be so bright!” — Kate Summers
- “Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you.” — Unknown
- “Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness. Today has been difficult, but tomorrow will be another day.” — Unknown
- “Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” — Thomas Dekker
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” — Irish proverb
- “Your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep.” — Mesut Barazany
- “Good night now, and rest. Today was a test, You passed it, you’re past it. Now breathe till unstressed.” — Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “Take a deep breath. Inhale peace. Exhale happiness.” — A. D. Posey
- “Enjoy the honey-heavy dew of slumber.” — William Shakespeare
- “The world is for those who make their dreams come true.” — Harold Gray
- “Put your thoughts to sleep, do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart. Let go of thinking.” — Rumi
- “Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere.” — Margaret Wise Brown
- “Good night—may you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake.” — Michael Faudet
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” — George Sand
- “Habit gives endurance, and fatigue is the best night cap.” — Jamaica Kincaid
What Are Quotes And How Can They Help Us Improve Our Lives?
Quotes are short and powerful phrases or sentences that convey a message or idea. Quotes are all around us.
We can find them from a variety of sources, such as famous people, books, movies, or even personal experiences.
I love quotes and find that they can inspire, motivate, or offer a new perspective on a situation.
Incorporating quotes into my life has helped me to improve my overall well-being. They remind me of my values, help me to stay focused on my goals, and even provide me with comfort when I’m dealing with a challenging time.
A well-timed quote can even help me to shift my mindset and see things in a whole new light.
There are so many amazing quotes out there that can inspire us to be our best selves.
Whether it’s a quote about perseverance, self-love, or gratitude, finding the right quote can help us to navigate life’s ups and downs with a little more ease and grace.
What Are Good Night Quotes And How Can They Help Us to Improve Our Lives?
Good night quotes are a wonderful way to end the day on a positive note and promote better sleep. They can range from simple and sweet to profound and inspiring.
I’ve found that incorporating good night quotes into my nightly routine helps me to relax and unwind, and sets the tone for a peaceful and restful sleep.
Good night quotes can help me to shift my focus from the stresses of the day to a more positive and calming mindset.
They remind me to let go of any worries or negative thoughts, and to focus on the present moment.
Reading a good night quote before bed also gives me something positive to think about as I drift off to sleep, helping me to wake up feeling refreshed and energized the next day.
Some good night quotes may also offer words of encouragement or motivation to help me stay focused on my goals and aspirations.
They can remind me of my inner strength and resilience, and inspire me to keep pushing forward towards my dreams.
Incorporating good night quotes into my nightly routine has been a great way to improve my overall well-being and promote better sleep.
They offer a simple yet effective way to end the day on a positive note and set the stage for a peaceful and restful sleep.
Next Steps – How To Incorporate Good Night Quotes Into Your Life
Incorporating good night quotes into our daily routine can have a profound impact on our mental health and overall well-being.
By taking just a few minutes each night to reflect on positive and inspiring words, we can improve our mood and set ourselves up for a restful night’s sleep.
As someone who has personally benefited from incorporating good night quotes into my nightly routine, I’d like to share some strategies that have worked well for me:
- Set A Reminder: It can be easy to forget to take a few minutes to reflect on good night quotes, especially when we’re busy or stressed. Setting a reminder on your phone or calendar can help ensure you make time for this important practice.
- Create A Ritual: Incorporating good night quotes into a nightly ritual can help make the practice feel more meaningful and enjoyable. For example, you might light a candle, make a cup of tea, or take a few deep breaths before reading your quote.
- Choose Quotes That Resonate With You: There are countless good night quotes to choose from, but not all of them will resonate with everyone. Take some time to find quotes that speak to you personally and reflect your values and goals.
- Write Them Down: Writing down your favorite good night quotes can help reinforce their message and make them easier to remember. You might consider keeping a journal or notepad by your bed for this purpose.
- Share Them With Loved Ones: Sharing good night quotes with loved ones can help spread positivity and create a sense of connection. Consider sending a quote to a friend or family member before bed, or sharing a quote at the dinner table with your household.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about good night quotes, along with some brief answers:
What Are Good Night Quotes?
Good night quotes are inspiring or uplifting words that are typically read or reflected upon before going to sleep. They are designed to help people unwind and cultivate a positive mindset before rest.
What Are The Benefits Of Incorporating Good Night Quotes Into My Routine?
Incorporating good night quotes into your nightly routine can help reduce stress, promote relaxation, and set a positive tone for your rest. It can also help cultivate a sense of gratitude and promote a more positive mindset overall.
How Often Should I Read Good Night Quotes?
There is no set rule for how often you should read good night quotes. Some people may find it helpful to read them every night, while others may prefer to read them a few times a week. Ultimately, it is up to you to find what works best for you and your routine.
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023