“The Universe Is Energy, Energy That Responds To Our Expectations.”
James Redfield is a renowned author, lecturer, and screenwriter who is best known for his bestselling novel, “The Celestine Prophecy.” With James Redfield quotes, he has written several other books that explore spiritual and personal growth, including “The Tenth Insight”, “The Secret of Shambhala”, and “The Twelfth Insight.”
Redfield’s works have gained a large following due to his unique approach to spirituality and personal development. His writing blends spiritual concepts and practices from various traditions with modern psychology and science.
He encourages readers to question their beliefs and perceptions, to seek out new experiences, and to be open to synchronicities and signs that guide them along their path.
One of the key themes in Redfield’s writing is the idea that we are all connected and that the universe is constantly communicating with us. He believes that there is a spiritual energy that flows through all things and that we can tap into this energy to gain insight, guidance, and inspiration.
He encourages readers to pay attention to their intuition, to follow their passions, and to be mindful of the messages that come to them in the form of coincidences and serendipitous events.
Redfield’s books are not only focused on individual growth but also on creating a better world. He believes that as individuals become more aware and conscious, they will naturally be drawn to actions that benefit the larger community. He encourages readers to participate in collective movements that promote peace, sustainability, and social justice.
In addition to his books, Redfield has also produced a film adaptation of “The Celestine Prophecy” and has developed a series of workshops and seminars that help people explore his teachings in a more hands-on way. His workshops cover topics such as energy healing, synchronicity, and the power of intention.
While Redfield’s ideas have gained widespread popularity, they have also been met with some criticism. Some critics have accused him of promoting a New Age ideology that lacks scientific rigor and promotes magical thinking.
Others have criticized his portrayal of indigenous cultures and spiritual traditions, arguing that it can be appropriative and disrespectful.
Despite the criticism, Redfield’s work continues to resonate with many readers and seekers of spiritual growth.
His books offer a unique perspective on personal transformation and encourage readers to embrace their own journeys of self-discovery. For those who are open to exploring new ideas and concepts, Redfield’s work can provide a wealth of insights and inspiration.
Spiritual & Inspirational Quotes
1. “We can become inspired to shape a higher, more ideal future, and when we do, miracles happen.”
2. “All that any of us has to do is suspend our doubts and distractions just long enough… and miraculously, this reality can be our own.”
3. “If we pay attention, we can find a greater life, no matter what our circumstances are. If you tune into the meaningful coincidences in your life and you discover and then follow your intuition, you will find there is a door of opportunity for a greater life for you. You can not be a victim and discover this. You have to find a way out of whatever circumstance you’re in by believing these practices of faith will work.”
4. “The universe is energy, energy that responds to our expectations.”
5. “Inspiration is what keeps us well.”
6. “How extraordinary is it, that God draws your interest with dreams and desires, all to move you in His perfect direction.”
7. “You can not force Spirituality; people must discover it for themselves.”
8. “There is no such thing as a problem, without a gift for you in its hands.”
9. “Once you learn what life is about, there is no way to erase that knowledge. If you try to do something else with your life, you will always sense that you are missing something.”
10. “We must intentionally ask to connect with the Divine inside of us.”
11. “We break through, to experience a moment that seems to move us past our usual level of consciousness and taste the ultimate connection. Sometimes, this event comes through a “spiritual practice.” It could be a peak experience at a house of worship, or through prayer, meditation, music, communing with nature or a host of other points of entry. In this experience, we receive a “fast forward” step-up in our sense of well-being, peace, even blissfulness, along with a greater sense of knowing and wisdom. This is a deep emotion of love as described by prophets and saints throughout history. It seems to be a “foretelling” experience that convinces us, even more, that spiritual consciousness is real and provides a look ahead to the levels of awareness – the ultimate goal of spiritual evolution.”
12. “Together, with the perspective of how those before us viewed the world, we can shape another historical era of inspirational life for generations to come.”
13. “For half a century now, a new consciousness has been entering the human world, a new awareness that can only be called transcendent, spiritual. If you find yourself reading this book, then perhaps you already sense what is happening, already feel it inside. It begins with a heightened perception of the way our lives move forward. We notice those chance events that occur at just the right moment and bring forth just the right individuals, to suddenly send our lives in a new and important direction. Perhaps more than any other people in any other time, we intuit higher meaning in these mysterious happenings. Once we do understand what is happening, how to engage this allusive process and maximize its occurrence in our lives, human society will take a quantum leap into a whole new way of life. A life that realizes the best of our traditions and creates the culture that has been the goal of history all along.”
14. “The following story is offered toward this new understanding. If it touches you, if it brings awareness to something that you perceive in life, then pass it on to another. For I think our new awareness of the spiritual is expanding in exactly this way, no longer through hype nor fad, but personally, through a kind of positive psychological contagion among people.”
15. “The thought of both East and West (philosophies) can indeed be integrated into a higher truth. They show us that the West is correct in maintaining that life is about progress about evolving toward something higher. The East is also correct in emphasizing that we must let go of control of the ego. We can’t progress by using logic alone. We have to attain a fuller consciousness, an inner connection with God, because only then can our evolution toward something better be guided by a higher part of ourselves.”
16. “This is [her] soul group.’ What do you mean?’ It’s a group of souls with whom she resonates closely.”
17. “We can increase the frequency of guiding coincidences by uplifting every person that comes into our lives. Care must be taken not to lose our inner connection in romantic relationships.”
18. “We must adopt an addition ethic toward others, which enhances our attitude of giving, as we communicate. We must actively “uplift” others by visualizing an expression of a higher connected consciousness in their eyes and on their face… As a result, not only is the person lifted into a greater level of experience, but they are more likely to intuit some message they have for us.”
19. “Remember that people self-correct in relationships. Just express how you feel and what you perceive. Do not argue your point of view- communicate it. The higher self will sense what’s true and shift accordingly.”
20. “When each expects the other to live in his or her world, to always be there to join in his or her chosen activities, an ego battle inevitably develops.”
21. “When love first happens, the individuals are giving each other energy unconsciously and both people feel buoyant and elated. That’s the incredible high we call being ‘in love.’ Unfortunately, once they expect this feeling to come from another person, they cut themselves off from the energy in the universe and begin to rely even more on the energy from each other – only now there doesn’t seem to be enough.”
22. “Sexual union is a holy moment in which a part of Heaven flows into the Earth.”
23. “Love is not an intellectual concept or a moral imperative or anything else. It is the background emotion that exists when one is connected to the energy available in the universe, which of course, is the energy of God.”
24. “Beauty is something we can affirm and intend to have more of. What happens then is our perceptual ability, no matter where we are, expands in that direction.”
25. “Loving and energizing others is the best possible thing we can do for ourselves.”
26. “The role of love has been misunderstood for a long time. Love is not something we should do to be good or to make the world a better place out of some abstract moral responsibility, or because we should give up our hedonism. Connecting with energy feels like excitement, then euphoria, and then love. Finding enough energy to maintain that state of love certainly helps the world, but it most directly helps us. It is the most hedonistic thing we can do.”
27. “I don’t think that anything happens by coincidence… No one is here by accident… Everyone who crosses our path has a message for us. Otherwise they would have taken another path, or left earlier or later. The fact that these people are here means that they are here for some reason”.
28. “Religions become corrupted when leaders are assigned to explain God’s will to people instead of showing them how to find this direction within themselves.”
29. “As we blossom or awaken, we begin to notice there is a force in the world that seems to be operating and leading us into a certain destiny. And it’s very much a kind of detective effort on our own part to figure out what these things mean. The synchronicity is essentially a meaningful coincidence that brings us information at just the right time. While leading us forward, it also feels very inspiring and destined in a way. It feels like we’re on a path of unfolding in our own personal evolution.”
30. “The true, or higher part of the self is always seeking the state that mystics talk about, the state in which we are filled with a universal love and a peaceful euphoria.”
31. “We must assume every event has significance and contains a message that pertains to our questions…this especially applies to what we used to call bad things…the challenge is to find the silver lining in every event, no matter how negative.”
32. “Prayer power is real. By putting it into action, we will be able to stay more constantly in higher awareness than ever before. If we can do that, the world will quickly change.”
33. “Blaming our behavior on forces outside ourselves is a way of avoiding responsibility.”
34. “The universe is energy, energy that responds to our expectations.”
35. “Energy doesn’t come to us so much from the things around us-although we can absorb energy directly from some plants and sacred sites. Sacred energy comes from our connection to the divine inside us.”
36. “I really believe that an awakening, a greater perspective on our lives and existence is happening. It’s really the firing of archetypes that are already built into our brains, we just are able to awaken to a point where we can see a greater beauty in the world, a greater connection and sense of well being. This is what the mystics speak about. The insights fire us up into a greater consciousness on the planet. So it is a greater consciousness at the same time and a greater awareness of our spiritual nature. That is what the ‘aha’ is.”
37. “In reality, there are no enemies; we’re all souls in growth, waking up.”
38. “How many people do you know who are obsessed with their work, who are type A or have stress related diseases and who can’t slow down? They can’t slow down because they use their routine to distract themselves, to reduce life to only its practical considerations. And they do this to avoid recalling how uncertain they are about why they live.”
39. “The process of discovering who we are and what we are here to do . . . is dependent . . . on our ability to stay positive and to find a silver lining in all events.”
40. “If we stay aware and acknowledge the great mystery that is this life, we will see that we have been perfectly placed, in exactly the right position… to make all the difference in the world.”
41. “We humans have always sought to increase our personal energy in the only manner we have known, by seeking to psychologically steal it from the others–an unconscious competition that underlies all human conflict in the world.”
42. “Remember to stop as often as necessary to re-connect your energy. Stay full, stay in a state of love. Remember that once you achieve the state of love, nothing nor anyone can pull more energy from you that you can replace. In fact, the energy flowing out of you creates a current that pulls energy into you at the same rate. You can never run out. But you must stay conscious of this process in order for it to work. This is especially important when you interact with people.”
43. “Spirituality can not be separate from how we treat our bodies, construct our lifestyles, and keep our energy at higher levels.”
44. “[Learn] to slow down and perceive the mysterious events and opportunities that happen in life. We call them coincidences, but if we look closely we see they are meaningful. They bring us just the right information at just the right time to extend our careers, relationships, and growth. These events feel destined in some way, as though the world is set up to help us make a better life, work through our problems, and reach our dreams – if we just pay attention.”
45. “One of my teachers once said that the way you know you’re on the right path is that it works. Now, that doesn’t mean you don’t run into blocks and brick walls, but it does mean that you can find a way around them or find a way to change yourself or your project in order to find the flow again and have it work.”
46. “You see, the problem in life isn’t in receiving answers. The problem is in identifying your current questions. Once you get the questions right, the answers always come.”
47. “Knowing our personal mission further enhances the flow of mysterious coincidences as we are guided toward our destinies. First we have a question, then dreams, daydreams, and intuitions lead us toward the answers, which usually are synchronistically provided by the wisdom of another human being.”
48. “Healing in its essence is about breaking through the fears associated with life—fears.”
49. “the health of the body is determined, to a great degree, by our mental processes: what we think of life and especially of ourselves, at both the conscious and the unconscious levels.”
50. “Religions become corrupted when leaders are assigned to explain God’s will to people instead of showing them how to find this direction within themselves.”
51. “Life is really about a spiritual unfolding that is personal and enchanting – an unfolding that no science or philosophy or religion has yet fully clarified.”
52. “Our children take our level of vibration and raise it even higher. This is how we, as humans, continue evolution.”
53. “The worst thing that can be done to children is to drain their energy while correcting them.”
54. “You should never take responsibility for more children than you can give attention to.”
55. “I call it the birth vision – what we are called to accomplish. If we follow this calling, we help spiritualize the planet.”
56. “He paused, thinking, so Dobson asked again that we sit.”
57. “Evolution is a myth. God creates the future the way he wants it.”
58. “Knowing our personal mission further enhances the flow of mysterious coincidences as we are guided toward our destinies.”
59. “The effective prayers are affirmations.”
60. “Everyone who crosses our path has a message for us. Otherwise they would have taken another path, or left earlier or later. The fact that these people are here means that they are here for some reason.”
61. “Each of us is the next step in evolution along the lineage created by our two parents. Our higher purpose on earth can be found by recognizing what our parents accomplished and where they left off. By reconciling what they gave us with what they left us to resolve, we can get a clear picture of who we are and what we are meant to do.”
62. “If one can connect and build up enough energy, then coincidental events begin to happen consistently.”
63. “No, you were drawn in because you made the same mistake you made earlier: you didn’t just open up and listen to those souls; you gave yourself over to them, as if they automatically had all the answers, without checking to see of they were connected and motivated by love.”
64. “There’s a destiny for everybody. The world is set up – as foreign as that can be to some people who are very materialistic – but there is a force in this world, once we step into it, that opens doors for us, that gives us a sense of purpose and the greatest life there is, in my view.”
65. “When we cultivate mystical awareness or transcendent identity–which is a natural outgrowth of meditation and other practices–what happens is that we begin to take a witness position on our own lives, and that includes our minds. We break the illusion that we think our own thoughts, which is not always the case. Some ideas just arrive in our heads.”
66. “All I’ve done is put into words what all of us are about. We’re now at the archetypal stage of being ready to move from a material to a transcendent world view of culture. I’m only articulating what dwells in the consciousness of a good part of the masses now. That’s why the response.”
67. “And when it comes to relationships, we’re so demanding that we’re making them near impossible.”
68. “By seeing the beauty in every face we lift others into their wisest self and increase the chances of hearing a synchronistic message.”
69. “It is not just about being thankful, it is to make eating a holy experience, so the energy from the food can enter your body.”
70. “Your whole life has been a long road leading directly to this moment.”
71. “Fear lowers one’s vibration tremendously.”
72. “Clearing the past was a precise process of becoming aware of our individual ways of controlling learned in childhood. And once we could transcend this habit, it said, we would find our higher selves, our evolutionary identities.”
73. “Dreams come to tell us something about our lives that we are missing.”
74. “That humans are stuck in a kind of competition for each other’s energy. When we can get others to acquiesce to our view, they identify with us and that pulls their energy into us and we feel stronger.”
75. “The problem was that our focused, obsessive drive to conquer nature and make ourselves more comfortable had left the natural systems of the planet polluted and on the verge of collapse. We.”
76. “All I’ve done is put into words what all of us are about. We’re now at the archetypal stage of being ready to move from a material to a transcendent world view of culture. I’m only articulating what dwells in the consciousness of a good part of the masses now. That’s why the response.”
77. “We’re all looking for more fulfillment in our lives, and we won’t put up with anything that seems to bring us down.”
78. “If history tells us anything, it is that human culture and knowledge are constantly evolving.”
79. “History is not just the evolution of technology; it is the evolution of thought.”
80. “Very often your attitude about why an accident or illness has happened has an effect on your recuperation.”
81. “If we knock on the door until it opens, not taking no for an answer, our lives will be transformed as we step up into a higher awareness.”
82. “The true, or higher part of the self is always seeking the state that mystics talk about, the state in which we are filled with a universal love and a peaceful euphoria.”
How Quotes Can Be Helpful In Making Positive Change
Quotes can be helpful in helping us to truly make changes to our lives for the better. The following are ideas for how to implement quotes into your life in order to create real change:
- Choose quotes that resonate with you and align with your values and goals
- Write the quotes down and display them in a prominent place where you can see them regularly.
- Reflect on the meaning and relevance of the quotes to your life.
- Incorporate the messages of the quotes into your daily thoughts, actions, and decisions.
- Write your chosen quote on a favorite mug or water bottle.
- Use the quotes as a source of motivation and encouragement when facing challenges.
- Read through your quote with an eye to assessing whether or not it is still the quote you need to move you forward with your goal.
- Having the quote inscribed on a favorite piece of jewelry can make the quote very precious to you.
- Using a journal where you reflect in writing on your thoughts about the quote, and how it is working for you to achieve your goals can be very beneficial.
How James Redfield’s Quotes Can Help Us To Make Positive Change In Our Lives
James Redfield’s words have the power to inspire and encourage us to live our best life. His unique perspective on spirituality and personal growth offers a wealth of insights and inspiration.
Here we look at some of James Redfield’s specific quotes.
- “We can control our lives by controlling our perceptions.”
This quote reminds us that we have the power to shape our own reality by choosing how we perceive the world around us.
- “When you seek change, you need to be prepared to step into the unknown.”
This quote encourages us to embrace uncertainty and take risks in order to achieve personal growth. By stepping outside of our comfort zones and trying new things, we can discover our true potential and overcome our fears.
- “Everything happens for a reason, even if we don’t understand it at the time.”
This quote reminds us that every experience, no matter how challenging or difficult, has a purpose in our lives. By trusting in the universe and the higher forces that guide us, we can find meaning and purpose in even the most trying times.
- “Every moment is a new beginning.”
This quote reminds us that we have the power to start fresh at any moment. By letting go of the past and focusing on the present, we can create a brighter future for ourselves.
By incorporating James Redfield’s quotes into our daily lives, we can gain a new perspective on our experiences and find the motivation to make positive changes in our lives. His words can inspire us to live more fully, embrace uncertainty, and trust in the power of the universe to guide us on our journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Four Control Dramas?
The four control dramas of James Redfield’s work are:
- Poor Me
Redfield speaks to the fact that our egos can get in the way of making a positive connection with people, and that these above four ways of being can put up a barrier between us and others.
Through self-examination and reflecting on how we approach the world and our fellow humankind, we can rid ourselves of these “control dramas”, and thereby improve our relationships. This benefits not only others, but of course, ourselves as well, and will make us more open to positive interactions overall.
- 45 Powerful Songs About Not Giving Up To Give You Some Inspiration - March 22, 2023
- 284 Inspiring Quotes About Self-Care - March 22, 2023
- 220 Inspiring Quotes About Imagination To Unlock Your Full Creative Potential - March 22, 2023