Last Updated on August 16, 2023
“The Art Of Creating Flow, Good Karma And Synchronicity In Your Life Is Simple, Minimalistic And Absolutely Possible.” – Kanoe Amber
Karma is a concept that has fascinated me for many years. As I understand it, karma is the idea that our actions have consequences, both in this life and in future lives. In essence, we reap what we sow.
For me, the idea of karma serves as a powerful reminder that my actions have real-world consequences.
It helps me to be more mindful of my choices, and to think carefully before acting.
It also gives me a sense of hope and optimism, knowing that my positive actions will be rewarded in the future.
At the same time, karma can be a source of comfort during difficult times. When I’m going through a challenging period in my life, the idea that everything happens for a reason can be a source of solace.
It helps me to stay focused on the big picture, and to trust that everything will work out in the end.
In addition, I also believe that karma can be a force for good in the world. By striving to live a life of kindness, compassion, and generosity, we can create positive ripples in the world around us.
Even small acts of kindness can have a profound impact on those around us, and can help to create a more loving, supportive, and connected world.
Of course, there are those who argue that karma is nothing more than a superstition or a myth.
While it’s true that there is no scientific evidence to support the idea of karma, I believe that it’s still a valuable concept to keep in mind.
Even if karma is nothing more than a metaphor, it still has the power to inspire us to be our best selves and to live a life of purpose and meaning.
Ultimately, I believe that the concept of karma is a reminder that we are all interconnected, and that our actions have real-world consequences.
By living a life of kindness, compassion, and generosity, we can create a world that is more loving, supportive, and connected for everyone.
So, whether or not you believe in the idea of karma, I encourage you to live your life with intention, and to always strive to be the best version of yourself.
Law Of Karma Quotes
Karma Quotes About Love And Relationship
1. “Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself.” – Elvis Presley
2. “Regardless of what we do, our karma has no hold on us.” – Bodhidharma
3. “I’m not a believer in karma. The reason why I try to be a good person is that I think it’s the right thing.” – Daniel Handler
4. ”How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
5. “I believe in karma; what you do will come back.” – DJ Premier
6. “Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.” – Haruki Murakami
7. “But life inevitably throws us curve balls, unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected. I’ve come to understand these curve balls are the beautiful unfolding of both karma and current.” – Carre Otis
8. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
9. “Karma is karma. Karma is in life. You do the wrong things, you get the wrong things out of it.” – Antonio Brown
10. Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.” – Stephen Richards
11. “Some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains.” – Anonymous
12. “I believe in fate. Sometimes that means an old bearded guy sitting on a cloud and pulling the strings; sometimes it means random atoms swirling through a cheerless universe; sometimes it means everything being preordained thanks to your karma credit from your previous lives.” – Kyle MacLachlan
13. “If karma doesn’t catch up, God will surely pick up the slack.” – Anthony Liccione
14. “I don’t have any reason to hate anybody; I believe in good karma and spreading good energy.” – Vanilla Ice
15. “I’m a believer in karma, and I’m also a believer that things happen for a reason.” – Bill Goldberg
16. “Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.” – Saying Lipham
17. “Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” – Daisaku Ikeda
18. “Someday people will ask me what is the key to my success…and I will simply say, ‘Good Karma’.” – K. Crumley
19. “Do good and good will follow you.” – Anonymous
20. “They who give have all things; they who withhold have nothing.” – Hindu Proverb
21. “What goes around comes back around.” – Anonymous
22. “Nothing happens by chance, by fate. You create your own fate by your actions. That’s Karma.” – Anonymous
23. “Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.” – Rick Springfield
24. “Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.” – Elbert Hubbard
25. “When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.” – Confucius
26. “My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
27. “Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
28. “Nobody deserves misery but sometimes it’s just your turn.” – Anonymous
29. “Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.” – Leonardo da Vinci
30. ” If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” – Russell Simmons
31. “Don’t worry, eventually everything falls into its rightful place.” – Fakeer Ishavardas
32. “Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.” – Benjamin Bayani
33. “A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.” – Tupac Shakur
34. “For the innocent, the past may hold a reward. But for the treacherous, it’s only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve.” – Kevin McCarty
35. “Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate. Let it go, set it free, and karma will take care of what is meant to be.” – Anonymous
36. “We have to be nice to ourselves and others in order for life to run smoothly. This is just how it goes: a fun little game of the universe we like to sometimes call karma.” – Tara Stiles
37. “Life is a boomerang. What you give you get.” – Anonymous
38. “People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.” – Edith Wharton
39. “Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.” – Tyron Edwards
40. “The same one who mistreated you will end up needing you…. It is the circle of life.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
41. “Karma is nothing more than a reminder that we are ONE. Harming others we ultimately end up harming ourselves.” – Gordana Biernat
Inspirational Words Of Wisdom With Karma Quotes
42. “Live life to the fullest. Enjoy the fruits of your ‘karma’ but avoid becoming a slave to superficial enjoyment or to anything else that traps you in wanting endlessly more.” – Smita Joshi
43. “Karma is justice. It does not reward or punish. It shows no favoritism because we have to earn all that we receive. ” – Mary T. Brown
44. “An old Buddhist principle tells us that you will become what you think. Therefore your karma is basically defined as the result of what you think, speak and what you do.” – Yukio Matsudo
45. “Everything you think, say and do creates or erases karma.” – Dick Sutphen
46. “It involves no moral judgment, such as “good” or “bad” Karma, but is the sum of health tendencies stemming from our inherited energy.” – Letha Hadady
47. “Source energy trumps all karma. Said differently, love and wholeness heal all pieces or patterns.” – Carrie Arlah
48. “Karma though works all of the time, if you really understand how to use it. Gaining that understanding takes some real effort.” – Unknown author
49. “One cannot overestimate the power of desire as the deepest force initiating karma.” – Stephen Arroyo
50. “Plant a seed and a crop will grow. Whatever seed you plant is what you will harvest.” – David Yearicks II
51. “No matter how long it may take, karma will always find those whom it seeks. An ill-intentioned person will never care to understand the damage they did to someone until the same is done to them.” – Stacey Ritz
52. “Karma is an entirety of all that an individual has done, is at present doing, and will do.” – Bisma Basma
53. “The Wheel of Sharp Weapons made it clear to me that karma is like a boomerang.” – Thubten Chodron
54. “All beings own their deeds, inherit their deeds, originate from their deeds, are tied to their deeds; their deeds are their refuge.” – Buddha
55. “George Bernard Shaw once said, “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself” and that is exactly what the universal laws of karma are about.” – Jonathan Reid
56. “According to legend, the Mansions of Karma was the reflection of the human condition, a mirror of the spiritual journey of mankind as a whole.” – Ruth White
57. “The art of creating flow, good karma and synchronicity in your life is simple, minimalistic and absolutely possible.” – Kanoe Amber
58. “How we work with karma defines our character.” – Joan Duncan Oliver
59. “Therefore, in Buddhism, we believe that the concepts of karma and rebirth offer a kind of view that may explain all manner of suffering for humans and other living beings.” – Traleg Kyabgon
60. “Since karma is elusive, it is something we will never have the capacity to demonstrate or refute” – Bisma Basma
61. “Karma in Action is founded on the golden rule of doing for others what you’d like done for you.” – Joanne Flinn
62. “We are each responsible for our situation, whether we care to admit it or not. We are all active participants in the creation of our karma.” – Yamini Kharat
63. “Whatever is destined not to happen will not happen, try as you may. Whatever is destined to happen will happen, no matter what you do to prevent it. This is certain and the best course is to remain silent.” – Ramana Maharishi
64. “Karma is a complex dynamic involving the molding of past, present and future. We should never reduce it to a simplistic concept of reward and punishment.” – Diane Stein
65. “Everything we do will come back to us. If we sow good deeds, kindness, friendship and help to others, then these acts will come back to us and we will receive friendship, kindness, help and goodness.” – Else Byskov
66. “Karma will always come back to you, good or bad.” – Surfer
67. “Karma, death, and reincarnation are fascinating subjects for many of us. The more we understand them, the richer and more meaningful life becomes for us.” – Paramhansa Yogananda
68. “Now I understand that the law of karma is always fair, just, and does not discriminate.” – Benjawam Poomsan
69. “Working with ourselves, our energy, is the key to creating good karma.” – Irini Rock well
70. “Focus on the good in each and every day, no matter what happens there is good to be found.” – Catherine Pulsifer
71. “The past may be determined by our previous actions, but the next moment—the future—is always uncharted territory. In fact, the future is open.” – Chögyam Trungpa
Karma Quotes To Remind Consequences
72. “Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” – Jessica Brody
73. “Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.” – Saying Lipham
74. “People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.” – Edith Wharton
75. “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.” – Yannick Noah
76. “Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.” – Stephen Richards
77. “Still others commit all sorts of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn’t exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn’t wrong. Such persons fall into a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. Those who are wise hold no such conception.” – Bohidharma
78. “I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.” – Megan Fox
79. “Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.” – Elbert Hubbard
80. “Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.” – Author Unknown
81. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” – Russell Simmons
82. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive well.” – Russell Simmons
83. “Realize that everything connects to everything else.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
84. “If you’re really a mean person you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop.”- Kurt Cobain
85. “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” – Sylvester Stallone
86. “Do good and good will follow you.” – Author Unknown
87. “Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven.” – Mary Baker Eddy
88. “Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you.” – Terry Mark
89. “Nobody deserves misery but sometimes it’s just your turn.” – Author Unknown
90. “Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.” – Elbert Hubbard
What Are Quotes And How Can They Help Us To Improve Our Life?
Quotes are a powerful tool that can help us improve our lives. They are often concise statements that convey a powerful message, and can serve as a source of inspiration and guidance.
For me, quotes have been a valuable tool for staying motivated and focused on my goals.
They have helped me to stay grounded during difficult times, and have provided me with the courage and strength to push through challenges.
In addition, quotes can also be a source of comfort and reassurance.
They can help us to feel less alone, and can provide us with a sense of hope and optimism during challenging times.
Overall, I believe that quotes are a valuable resource that can help us to live more fulfilling, meaningful lives.
By incorporating quotes into our daily lives, we can stay motivated, focused, and inspired to be the best version of ourselves.
What Are Law Of Karma Quotes And How Can They Help Us Make Positive Change In Our Life?
The Law of Karma is the idea that our actions have consequences, both in this life and in future lives. Karma is often associated with Eastern spiritual traditions such as Buddhism and Hinduism, but its teachings can be found in many different cultures and spiritual practices.
Karma quotes remind us that our actions have a direct impact on our lives and the lives of those around us.
They can serve as a powerful tool for making positive changes in our lives, by reminding us to act with intention and to be mindful of our choices.
For me, karma quotes have been a valuable tool for staying focused on my goals and staying true to my values.
They have helped me to be more mindful of my actions, and to take responsibility for the consequences of those actions.
By incorporating karma quotes into our daily lives, we can cultivate a greater sense of awareness and purpose, and make positive changes in our lives that ripple out to those around us.
Whether we believe in the Law of Karma or not, karma quotes can serve as a powerful reminder of the power of our actions and the impact that they have on the world.
Next Steps – How To Incorporate Law Of Karma Quotes Into Your Life
Here are a few specific strategies that I use to incorporate these quotes into my life:
- Daily Affirmations: I start my day with a positive affirmation, such as “My actions have a positive impact on the world around me.” This helps to set the tone for my day and reminds me to be mindful of my actions.
- Post-It Notes: I write down quotes that resonate with me on small Post-it notes and place them around my workspace or home as a daily reminder.
- Jewelry: I wear jewelry with quotes that inspire me, such as a bracelet that says “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- Social Media: I follow social media accounts that share karma quotes, and save my favorites for future reference.
- Reflection: At the end of each day, I reflect on my actions and consider how they have impacted others. This helps me to stay accountable and make positive changes moving forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Law Of Karma?
The Law of Karma is the idea that our actions have consequences, both in this life and in future lives. It is often associated with Eastern spiritual traditions, but can be found in many different cultures and spiritual practices
How Can Karma Quotes Help Us Make Positive Changes In Our Lives?
Karma quotes remind us of the power of our actions and the impact they have on the world around us.
By incorporating these quotes into our daily lives, we can stay mindful of our actions and make positive changes that align with the principles of karma.
Are Karma Quotes Only For Spiritual Or Religious People?
No, karma quotes can be helpful for anyone looking to live a more mindful and intentional life. They are not necessarily tied to any specific spiritual or religious tradition.
Can Karma Quotes Really Make A Difference In Our Lives?
Yes, karma quotes can serve as a powerful reminder of the impact of our actions and can inspire us to make positive changes in our lives.
By staying mindful of these quotes and incorporating them into our daily routines, we can cultivate a greater sense of awareness and purpose.
Continue Reading : 167 Thoughtful Relationship Silence Quotes To Help You Realize Its Power
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023