Last Updated on August 16, 2023
Have you ever stopped to consider the power of your thoughts?
The way we think about ourselves, our lives, and the world around us can have a profound impact on our emotions, behavior, and outcomes.
That’s why so many people turn to quotes for inspiration and guidance.
Quotes are a collection of wise sayings and insights that encourage us to think positively, believe in ourselves, and pursue our goals with passion and purpose.
They remind us that our thoughts are powerful tools that can shape our reality, and encourage us to use them wisely and intentionally.
Some quotes about the power of your thoughts focus on the importance of positive thinking, reminding us that our thoughts have the power to influence our emotions and actions.
For example, a quote by the famous motivational speaker Zig Ziglar reads, “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
This quote encourages us to cultivate a positive attitude and outlook on life, knowing that our thoughts have the power to lift us up or bring us down.
Other quotes focus on the importance of self-belief and confidence.
These quotes remind us that we are capable of achieving great things, and that our thoughts and beliefs about ourselves can help us reach our full potential.
A quote by the American entrepreneur and motivational speaker Jim Rohn reads, “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
This quote encourages us to believe in ourselves and our abilities, knowing that our thoughts and beliefs can help us overcome any obstacle.
Ultimately, quotes remind us that we have the power to shape our reality and create the life we want.
They encourage us to think positively, believe in ourselves, and pursue our goals with passion and purpose.
Whether we’re facing challenges and setbacks, or simply looking for inspiration and guidance, power of thoughts quotes offer a powerful reminder of the importance of our thoughts and beliefs.
Motivational Quotes On Power Of Thoughts
1. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
2. “There’s nothing more important than attitude, and it’s YOUR choice.” – Mike Krzyzewski
3. “I don’t think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it.” – Mike Ditka
4. “Your attitude is critical to success. If you expect things to be difficult, it will always be easier to solve problems, overcome adversity, and have an enthusiastic energy about how you go about and enjoy your work.” – Nick Saban
5. “I’m loud…but I’m positive. You don’t get anywhere by beating people down with negativity.” – Frank Martin
6. “Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think. What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things.” – Tony Dungy
7. “At some point, you just have to decide you’re going to be confident. Then, as you do, you’re going to have more success.” – Mike Leach
8. “If you put negative thoughts into your mind, you’re going to get negative results. It’s just as true that if you put positive thoughts in your mind, you will be a recipient of positive results.” – Lou Holtz
9. “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.” – Dabo Swinney
10. “The attitude a person develops is the most important ingredient in determining the level of success…People who are negatively conditioned accept defeat. People who are positive don’t.” – Pat Riley
11. “Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.” – Vince Lombardi
12. “Things have a way of working themselves out if we just remain positive.” – Lou Holtz
13. “I believe one of my strengths is my ability to keep negative thoughts out. I am an optimist.” – John Wooden
14. “You gotta believe. I said it because I believed it, and I wanted my players to believe it. You gotta believe!” – Tommy Lasorda
15. “This is one of the most important themes I want you to take from me: Stay as positive and upbeat as you can possibly be. I’ll say it many times: if you can dream it, you can be it.” – John Calipari
16. “Promise yourself that you will talk health, happiness, and prosperity as often as possible.” – John Wooden
17. “Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.” – Bruce Lee
18. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
19. “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.” – Vince Lombardi
20. “Being what most people think is realistic is only a way of justifying negative thinking. Go for something great.” – Dr. Bob Rotella
Positive Thought Provoking Quotes
21. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
22. “Plant seeds of expectation in your mind; cultivate thoughts that anticipate achievement. Believe in yourself as being capable of overcoming all obstacles and weaknesses.” – Norman Vincent Peale
23. “I’ve learned that positive thinking and encouragement are essential for leadership and progress.” – Richard M. Devos
24. “I really believe in the power of positive thinking and the collective power of people’s thoughts spawning something into becoming reality.” – Finn Balor
25. “Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.” – Unknown
26. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” – Unknown
27. “Think positive, be positive and positive things will happen.” – Unknown
28. “Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Choose to stay positive and be the strong person that God created you to be!” – Unknown
29. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
30. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results” – Wade Boggs
31. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.” – Pat Riley
32. “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” –Winston Churchill
33. “Stay positive and strong, even when it feels like everything in your life is falling apart. Your efforts will soon be rewarded.” – relationadvisors
34. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
35. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
36. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” – Joyce Brothers
37. “Positive thinking is a valuable tool that can help you overcome obstacles, deal with pain, and reach new goals.” – Amy Morin
38. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Unknown
39. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” – Zig Zigla
40. “Discipline your mind to think positively. Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every intent” – brainhackquotes
41. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
42. “All I can control is myself and just keep having a positive attitude.” – Rose Namajunas
43. “Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
44. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
Power Of Thoughts Quotes About Life
45. “When the negative thoughts come – and they will; they come to all of us – it’s not enough to just not dwell on it… You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.” – Joel Osteen
46. “A negative mind will never give you a positive life” – Unknown
47. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
48. “Be a force of love as often as you can and turn away negative thoughts whenever you feel them surface.” – Wayne Dyer
49. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far” – Swami Vivekananda
50. “Positive people have negative thoughts, they just don’t let those thoughts grow and destroy them.” – Unknown
51. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.” – Marcus Aurelius
52. “If things aren’t going so well, I try to stay positive and not give in to negative thoughts.” – Rosanna Arquette
53. “You can’t control the world, but when you control your thoughts, you bring order.” – Bernie Siegel
54. “We can change our future by merely changing our attitude to the positive. Simple yet powerful!” – Zeenat Merchant Syal
55. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
56. “Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.” – Buddha
57. “I shall stay calm in moments of stress and anxiety, so as to allow positive thoughts and actions to manifest from me.” – Leon Brown
58. “Always be positive. Trips down the stairs Whew, I got down those stairs fast.” – Unknown
59. “Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative, more happiness” – Unknown
60. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts” – Robert H. Schuller
Insightful Thoughts Quotes
61. “A person who is self-reliant, positive, optimistic, and undertakes his work with the assurance of success magnetizes his condition. He draws to himself the creative powers of the universe.” – Norman Vincent Peale
62. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
63. “People are not defeated in life because of a lack of ability, but for a lack of wholeheartedness.” – Norman Vincent Peale
64. “Many of us manufacture our own unhappiness. Of course not all unhappiness is self-created, for social conditions are responsible for a few of our woes. Yet it is a fact that to a large extent by our thoughts and attitudes we distill out of the ingredients of life either happiness or unhappiness for ourselves.” – Norman Vincent Peale
65. “I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent Peale
66. “If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself.” – Norman Vincent Peale
67. “In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
68. “It’s always too early to quit.” – Norman Vincent Peale
69. “Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate.” – Norman Vincent Peale
70. “Results do not yield themselves to the person who refuses to give himself to the desired results.” – Norman Vincent Peale
71. “Every achievement in this world was first projected as a creative idea. First the idea, then the faith in it, then the means of implementing the idea. That is the way success proceeds.” – Norman Vincent Peale
72. “Make sure you pay attention to what’s right with your life, not just what’s wrong.” – Norman Vincent Peale
73. “Faith supplies staying power. It contains the dynamic to keep one going when the going is hard. Anybody can keep going when the going is good, but some extra ingredient is needed to enable you to keep fighting when it seems that everything is against you. It is a great secret, that of never being “defeated by the discouraging vicissitudes of the game.” – Norman Vincent Peale
74. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
75. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
76. “The secret of a better and more successful life is to cast out those old, dead, unhealthy thoughts. Substitute for them new vital, dynamic faith thoughts. You can depend upon it—an inflow of new thought will remake you and your life.” – Norman Vincent Peale
77. “The greatest secret for eliminating the inferiority complex, which is another term for deep and profound self-doubt, is to fill your mind to overflowing with faith.” – Norman Vincent Peale
78. “No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities always see them for they’re always there.” – Norman Vincent Peale
79. “Life is either a great experience, or a small one, dependent on the quality and character of the thoughts we think.” – Norman Vincent Peale
80. “You can think your way to failure and unhappiness, but you can also think your way to success and happiness.” – Norman Vincent Peale
81. “If with all your heart, that is to say, if with the full complement of your personality, you reach out creatively toward your heart’s desire, your reach will not be in vain.” – Norman Vincent Peale
82. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy” – Norman Vincent Peale
83. “Even people who have a long record of NOT succeeding can be turned into tremendous achievers if they will discard their images of themselves as failures.” – Norman Vincent Peale
84. “Don’t go crawling through life on your hands and knees half-defeated. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
85. “I believe that if you want to get somewhere, you must decide definitely where you want to be or what you want to accomplish.” – Norman Vincent Peale
86. “The way to happiness; keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, scatter sunshine, forget self, and think of others.” – Norman Vincent Peale
87. “Optimistic visualization combined with prayer and faith will inevitably actualize achievement.” – Norman Vincent Peale
88. “Dare to be what your best self knows you out to be; dare to be a bigger human being than you have ever been.” – Norman Vincent Peale
89. “People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things.” When they believe in themselves they have the first secret to success.” – Norman Vincent Peale
90. “The cyclone derives its power from a calm center. So does a person.” – Norman Vincent Peale
91. “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself, so always think positively.” – Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
92. “Life cannot deny itself to the person who gives life his all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
93. “Get your mind so eager, so zestful, so filled with interests that you just cannot be tired.” – Norman Vincent Peale
94. “Expect the best, not the worst, and you will attain your heart’s desire. It is what is in the heart of you, either good or bad, strong or weak, that finally comes to you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
More Quotes About Thoughts
95. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
96. “Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
97. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble yet reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.”
98. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
99. “Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding.”
100. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
101. “Your world is the thoughts you have about your experiences”
102. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes, your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
103. “When you expect the best, you release a magnetic force in your mind which by a law of attraction tends to bring the best to you.”
104. “Life is not happening to you. Life is responding to you.” – Rhonda Byrne
105. “Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives.” – Kevin Ansbro
106. “Be a positive energy trampoline – absorb what you need and rebound more back.” – Dave Carolan
107. “Dreams don’t have deadlines. I’m thinking of doing bigger and better things and having more fun with it.” – LL Cool J
108. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” – Aristotle
109. “Every morning has a unique story. There are always some seeds of possibilities waiting to sprout.” – Amit Ray
110. “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve Maraboli
How Can Reading Quotes About The Power Of Your Thoughts Help You?
Reading quotes can be incredibly helpful in a variety of ways.
Here are a few ways that reading these types of quotes can be beneficial:
- Encourages positive thinking: Power of thoughts quotes can be a powerful reminder to think positively and focus on the good in our lives. By reading quotes that encourage positivity and optimism, we can train our minds to think more positively over time.
- Provides motivation: Many quotes are motivational in nature, inspiring us to take action and pursue our goals. By reading these quotes, we can find the motivation and encouragement we need to keep going, even when the going gets tough.
- Helps reframe negative thoughts: Sometimes we get stuck in negative thought patterns that can be difficult to break out of. Quotes about the power of your thoughts can help us reframe our negative thoughts into more positive ones, allowing us to approach challenges and setbacks with a more positive mindset.
- Offers perspective: Reading power of thoughts quotes can offer a new perspective on life and the world around us. By reading quotes from people who have experienced success and overcome obstacles, we can gain a new perspective on our own lives and find inspiration in the stories of others.
- Provides comfort: Finally, reading quotes of this nature can be comforting in times of stress or anxiety. By reading quotes that remind us of our own strength and resilience, we can find comfort and solace in difficult times.
Implementing quotes into daily life can be a powerful way to cultivate a more positive and empowered mindset.
Here are a few ways you can incorporate these quotes into your daily routine:
- Start your day with a quote: Consider setting a quote as your phone or computer background, or write it on a sticky note and place it on your bathroom mirror. Starting your day with an inspiring quote can help set a positive tone for the rest of the day.
- Repeat a mantra: Choose a power of thought quote that resonates with you and turn it into a personal mantra. Repeat this quote to yourself throughout the day whenever you need a reminder of your own strength and resilience.
- Use quotes to shift negative thoughts: When you find yourself getting stuck in negative thought patterns, turn to a power of thoughts quote that can help reframe your thinking. Repeat the quote to yourself until you feel your mindset shifting in a more positive direction.
- Share quotes with others: Sharing quotes with friends and loved ones can be a great way to spread positivity and encouragement. Consider sending a quote to someone who could use a little pick-me-up, or share a quote on social media to inspire others.
- Reflect on the meaning behind the quote: Finally, take some time to reflect on the meaning behind the quote. Consider how it applies to your own life and what you can learn from the wisdom contained within the quote. By reflecting on these insights, you can deepen your understanding of yourself and the world around you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Some Common Themes Found In Power Of Thoughts Quotes?
Many quotes about the power of thoughts focus on the idea that our thoughts have the power to shape our reality.
They encourage us to think positively and believe in our own ability to create the life we want.
Other common themes include perseverance, resilience, and the importance of taking action to achieve our goals.
How Can I Find The Best Power Of Thoughts Quotes For Me?
There are many resources available for finding power of thoughts quotes, including books, websites, and social media.
To find the best quotes for you, consider what specific areas of your life you want to focus on (such as career, relationships, or personal growth) and look for quotes that speak to those areas.
You can also try searching for quotes from your favorite authors, speakers, or thought leaders.
How Can I Use Quotes To Overcome Negative Thinking?
Quotes about the power of your thoughts can be a powerful tool for shifting negative thought patterns.
One way to use these quotes is to choose a few that resonate with you and write them down or memorize them.
Whenever you find yourself caught in a negative thought spiral, repeat one of these quotes to yourself until you feel your mindset shifting in a more positive direction.
You can also use these quotes to reframe negative situations and find the positive in difficult circumstances.
Continue Reading ????: 73 Uplifting Affirmations To Inspire Positive Thinking
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023