Last Updated on August 16, 2023
Living with intention means purposefully choosing how we spend our time and energy and the quotes about living with intention is the best way to keep it as a reminder in life.
We often go through life on autopilot, allowing ourselves to be swept up in the flow of the day-to-day.
But what if we took a step back and made a conscious effort to live with intention?
Quotes about living with intention can serve as a powerful reminder to slow down, tune in, and make intentional choices about how we want to show up in the world.
Living with intention means making deliberate choices about our actions, thoughts, and behaviors.
It means aligning our actions with our values and purpose, and being mindful of the impact we have on ourselves and those around us.
When we live with intention, we are more likely to experience a sense of fulfillment, meaning, and purpose in our lives.
Quotes about living with intention can serve as a source of inspiration and guidance as we navigate the complexities of modern life.
They can help us to pause and reflect on our choices and motivations, and to make intentional decisions that align with our deepest desires and values.
Whether you are looking to make big changes in your life or simply seeking to live more mindfully day-to-day, quotes about living with intention can provide a powerful source of motivation and inspiration.
From famous philosophers to modern-day thought leaders, these quotes offer a wide range of perspectives on what it means to live with intention and purpose.
In this article, we will explore some of the most powerful quotes about living with intention and offer guidance on how to incorporate these ideas into your own life.
We will explore the benefits of living with intention, discuss how to cultivate mindfulness and self-awareness, and offer practical tips for aligning your actions with your values and purpose.
Join us as we embark on a journey towards intentional living, guided by the wisdom and inspiration of some of the greatest minds in history.
Let’s explore what it means to live with intention, and discover how we can create lives that are rich with meaning, purpose, and joy.
Inspirational Living With Intention Quotes
- “It is not good enough for things to be planned – they still have to be done; for the intention to become a reality, energy has to be launched into operation.” – Walt Kelly
- “What one does is what counts. Not what one had the intention of doing.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Every journey begins with the first step of articulating the intention, and then becoming the intention.” – Bryant McGill
- “I truly believe the intention of creating positive change is so important to the collective consciousness. When you have a group of people that have the intention and the capacity, talent, and intelligence to actualize those intentions, then you have something really powerful.” – Jimmy Chin
- “The best way to ensure you achieve the greatest satisfaction out of life is to behave intentionally.” – Deborah Day
- “What is important is to have a positive intent right from the start, and positive intent doesn’t always mean looking for the big shots. Positive intention when it comes to defending a ball or looking for a single.” – MS Dhoni
- “Intention is one of the most powerful forces there is. What you mean when you do a thing will always determine the outcome. The law creates the world.” – Brenna Yovanoff
- “Guard your time fiercely. Be generous with it, but be intentional about it.” – David duChemin
- “I will say that a lot of art, some of the best art, has very powerful and meaningful messages behind it, and the more you read the stuff on the walls, the more you learn the artist’s intention, and you have a totally new point of view of what it’s about.” – Abbi Jacobson
- “Powerful words come with powerful intent. Where you have passion, strength, courage, and determination you can accomplish anything!” – K.L. Toth
- “Are you motivated? Are you coherent? Is your intention aligned? Are your feet, tongue, heart and wallet congruent? That intention shines through.” – Peter Guber
- “All great acts are ruled by intention. What you mean is what you get.” – Brenna Yovanoff
- “When your heart is pure and filled with good intentions, you don’t have to prove it to anyone. Your actions will do that.” – Charles F Glassman
- “The intention and outcome of vulnerability is trust, intimacy and connection. The outcome of oversharing is distrust, disconnection – and usually a little judgment.” – Brene Brown
- “Words are less important than intentions, and if your intention is to be supportive, silence is rarely the way to go.” – Dolly Chugh
- “There’s no way to become great overnight, but in the marathon of success, it takes a lot of intention to see you through each day of the journey.” – Lewis Howes
- “When you know your intention, you are in a position to choose the consequences that you will create for yourself. When you choose an intention that creates consequences for which you are willing to be responsible, that is a responsible choice.” – Gary Zukav
- “The heart always knows our true intentions. Too bad so many people don’t follow theirs.” – Charles F Glassman
- “It is the intention, not the action that defines the result.” – Meir Ezra
- “I’m a big fan of intention. That’s because I have learned first-hand the power of setting my intention on my goal and making all decisions based off of that intention.” – Lewis Howes
- “Bad decisions made with good intentions, are still bad decisions.” – James C. Collins
- “Positive thoughts, words, and actions create positive feelings. Positive feelings generate positive energy.” – Nozer Kanga
- “Once your intentions are real and wise, helpful and positive, keep going forward. Never ever give up!” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Good intentions and a dime won’t get you a damned thing in this world…” – Richard Kadrey
- “I’m very sensitive to the English language. I studied the dictionary obsessively when I was a kid and collect old dictionaries. Words, I think, are very powerful and they convey an intention.” – Drew Barrymore
- “A good intention requires the support of a good action in order to translate into a positive outcome!” – Trishna Damodar
- “Challenge anything that could step into your plans with the intention of acting as a resistance towards your fulfillment.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “If the myth of pure evil is that evil is committed with the intention of causing harm and an absence of moral considerations, then it applies to very few acts of so-called ‘pure evil’ because most evildoers believe what they are doing is forgivable or justifiable.” – Steven Pinker
- “Gratitude in advance is the most powerful creative force in the Universe.” – Neale Donald Walsh
- “A purpose, an intention, a design, strikes everywhere even the careless, the most stupid thinker.” – David Hume
- “Intention is the mother of all change.” – Abhijit Naskar
- “Every experience, and every change in your experience, reflects an intention. An intention is not only a desire. It is the use of your will.” – Gary Zukav
- “Intention is very important in sound, in listening. When I married my wife, I promised her I would listen to her every day as if for the first time. Now that’s something I fall short of on a daily basis.” – Julian Treasure
- “Your dream is only possible through a clear intention and patience.” – Bryant McGill
- “Take notice of your intentions and you will bring more love and harmonious, productive environment for yourself and for those around you.” – Dianne Martin
- “Your inner thoughts aren’t truly hidden. Their essence reflects in your energy. Energy speaks what you don’t.” – Drishti Bablani
- “Ideas, imagination and good intentions are necessary but without action, they are nothing.” – James Frey
- “My intention was always to share my experience and my gifts on the largest stage possible.” – Jonathan Majors
- “God save us from people who mean well.” – Vikram Seth
- “It is my intention to present – through the medium of photography – intuitive observations of the natural world which may have meaning to the spectators.” – Ansel Adams
- “Intention is not something you do, but rather a force that exists in the universe as an invisible field of energy- a power that can carry us.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Intention is paramount.” – Arno Burnier
- “Intentions are what you want deep down inside and include: who you want to be, who you want to be around, how you want to feel and you want to be treated.” – Mallika Chopra
- “We all have to be dishes on a plate eventually, with the way we are marketed, but I have no intention of being a cheap Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet.” – Mika
- “Set an intention to be aware of your emotional state, and acknowledge that your feelings will come up as a means of your subconscious mind communicating with your conscious mind.” – Lune Innate
- “Success is simple, but isn’t easy because it demands execution, not intentions.” – Orrin Woodward
- “The desires you aspire to need strong chains of intent.” – Steven Redhead
- “In this era, soul is not a sound or a color: it’s an intention.” – India Arie
- “Time heals everything. Time corrects everything. Time is the solution to every problem, I believe. A lot of things can happen with time. All that has to be there is the intention.” – Mehcad Brooks
- “We all have a purpose in life, and when you find yours, you will recognize it.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “It is always with the best intentions that the worst work is done.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “In today’s roller-coaster economy, hyper-competitive, fear-based, flat and global world, convincing anyone to do anything at any time requires getting their attention, creating their intention and turning it to action.” – Peter Guber
- “Gratefulness helps us in focusing on the positive things in our lives rather than on the negative ones.” – Pooja Agnihotri
- “Although actions may speak louder than words, it is our intentions that reveal our soul.” – Hal Elrod
- “Whoever benefits his enemy with straightforward intention that man’s enemies will soon fold their hands in devotion.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “When your intentions are honest and pure, when you speak or act from a place of selflessness and love, the feedback and returns are unimaginable and immeasurable.” – Nike Campbell-Fatoki
- “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.” – Peter Drucker
- “A lie does not consist in the indirect position of words, but in the desire and intention, by false speaking, to deceive and injure your neighbour.” – Jonathan Swift
Give Your Life Purpose With Intention Quotes
- “The hardest task of a girl’s life is to prove to a man that his intentions are really serious.” – Evan Esar
- “The only thing that matters is our actions, the intentions of our heart.” – Chris Manion
- “One doesn’t need telepathy to read your intentions.” – Frank Herbert
- “I think comedy and horror are very similar in that there’s a very direct intention. So you’re trying to be funny, or you’re trying to be creepy, and that literalness – I take to that.” – Evan Peters
- “Over time, we commit acts with intentions, either good or bad, that require forgiveness.” – Emily Thorne
- “Intentions of a man reflects in his actions.” – Sukant Ratnakar
- “For some intentions, you may not be sure what you can do to make them happen. That’s okay. Just having intention is the first, and most important step.” – Mallika Chopra
- “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.” – Germany Kent
- “Don’t ever stop believing in your own personal transformation. It is still happening even on the days you may not realize it or feel like it.” – Lalah Delia
- “And true growth is always at the spiritual level, not the material level–so the intentions are often connected to spirituality.” – Dianne Martin
- “Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work.” – Horace.
- “Doing my art came out of something very solitary and something that I had no intention of showing anybody, and yet once people saw pieces in my house, it became really clear that there was a great demand for my art.” – Paul Stanley
- “A storyteller makes up things to help other people; a liar makes up things to help himself.” – Daniel Wallace
- “Change is inevitable. Growth is intentional.” – Glenda Cloud
- “Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives.” – Kevin Ansbro
- “Every action or perceived inaction shapes credibility.” – Mindy Hall
- “If everyone is to be made responsible for everything they do, you must extend responsibility beyond the level of conscious intention.” – William S. Burroughs
- “By choosing intentions that come from love instead of intentions that come from fear, you create joyful karma instead of painful karma.” – Gary Zukav
- “Your good intentions will never overshadow your deeds.” – Bruce M. Morgan
- “Never grow weary of doing good.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Holding your intention clearly in your mind, step into your bath and savor the sensations of it. Really enjoy it.” – Lune Innate
- “The intention to live as long as possible isn’t one of the mind’s best intentions, because quantity isn’t the same as quality.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy.” – Robert Half
- “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.” – George Orwell
- “At the center of your being, you have the answer; you know who you are, and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu.
- “Mindfulness has helped me succeed in almost every dimension of my life. By stopping regularly to look inward and become aware of my mental state, I stay connected to the source of my actions and thoughts and can guide them with considerably more intention.” – Dustin Moskovitz
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu.
- “State intentions every day. Create action plans to achieve your intention.” – Mallika Chopra
- “Forgetting our intentions is the most frequent of all acts of stupidity.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “We can all produce good fruits with fertile soil.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “I must accommodate my history to the hour: I may presently change, not only by fortune but also by intention.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “Inspiration gives you a desire. Decision makes it an intention. Action makes it real.” – Joe Vitale
- “You can set your intention to better understand your soul, your spirit, through daily practices like prayer, yoga and meditation, etc.” – Rob Bell
RELATED: 110 Powerful Quotes To Heal Trauma
- “No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he’d only had good intentions; he had money as well.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “War, no matter what our intentions may be, brings suffering and tragedy.” – Barack Obama
- “The great things you intend to do some time must have a beginning if they are ever to be done, so begin something worthwhile today.” – Grenville Kleiser
- “Just make sure your intentions are not pretensions.” – Emil Ludwig
- “You have to make an enemy a friend to conquer his or her evil intentions.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Integrity is when your good intentions meet your actions – on a consistent basis.” – Amy Chan
- “Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I’ve left behind so many unfinished quilts in my life, beautiful pieces of dreams and intentions never fully assembled.” – K. Martin Beckner
- “I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.” – Augusten Burroughs
- “One kind deed is more beautiful than a thousand good intentions.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “The best things in life aren’t things.” – Unknown
- “Whatever you put attention on will start manifesting in your life. Intention, attention, manifestation; that is how the universe works.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- “One is not born into the world to do everything but to do something.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Be mindful of intention. Intention is the seed that creates our future.” – Jack Kornfield
- “To climb steep hills requires slow pace at first.” – William Shakespeare
- “Great tribulations should lead us to a greater trust in Lord God.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Own your words. Your words are the maps to your intentions.” – Chris Brogan
- “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I am doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Intentional days create a life on purpose.” – Adrienne Enns
- “Good intentions are not enough; commitment and sacrifice are necessary.” – Laurence Boldt
- “Where you plant your feet determines your feats.” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “Work on purpose, play on purpose, rest on purpose. Do not let yourself or anyone else waste your time.” – Izey Victoria Odiase
- “Clarity is the child of careful thought and mindful exploration.” – Brendon Burchard
- “In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “You can’t do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.” – Evan Esar
- “The greatest waste in the world is the difference between what we are and what we could become.” – Ben Herbster
- “It is a precarious undertaking to say anything reliable about aims and intentions.” – Albert Einstein
- “When your intentions are pure, so too will be your success.” – Charles F. Glassman MD
- “Kindly intentioned, but not considerate.” – Marilynne Robinson
Popular Sayings & Living With Intention Quotes
- “It’s not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “Bad words don’t exist, but words with bad intentions behind.” – Roberto Fontanarrosa
- “To live intentionally implies that it is not going to be always convenient, but it is what will take you to significance if you do not give up.” – Sunday Adelaja
- “When you get right down to it, intentional living is about living your best story.” – John C Maxwell
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” – C G Jung
- “Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.” – Mark Twain
- “Impress people by being intentional with your money. It’s way better than trying to impress people by wasting your money on expensive stuff you don’t need.” – Joshua Becker
- “Don’t ascribe to evil what can be attributed to well-intentioned stupidity.” – James A. Owen
- “Positive thinking is powerful thinking. If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, start thinking you have the power to achieve those things. Focus on the bright side of life and expect positive results.” – Germany Kent
- “Live less out of habit and more out of intent.” – Unknown
- “Life is short only if you are not living your purpose.” – T.F. Hodge
- “Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it.” – Milton Friedman
- “The intention that man should be happy is not in the plan of Creation.” – Sigmund Freud
- “Until you live every moment without assuming there will be another moment, then you’re not really living on purpose.” – Bishop T.D. Jakes
- “Nothing beats a genuine faith that completely trusts God’s power and provision.” – Krizha Mae G. Abia
- “In times of trouble, trust in God!” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.” – H. L. Mencken.
- “You can’t control the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.” – Jimmy Dean
- “I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer.” – Martin Luther
- “Intentions are nice, but ultimately intentions don’t really matter because they only exist inside you.” – Kelly Williams Brown
- “When your intention is clear, so is the way.” – Alan Cohen
- “Over time, even the tiniest meaningful actions add up, each one bringing you closer to a life that is truer to your dreams and free of regret.” – Jane McGonigal
- “If I commit an error, I do it without bad intention.” – Stand Watie
- “It’s not about ‘what can I accomplish?’ but ‘what do I want to accomplish?’” – Brené Brown
- “Simplicity is complex. It’s never simple to keep things simple. Simple solutions require the most advanced thinking.” – Richie Norton
- “A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.” – Seneca
- “Without a clear destination in view, the challenges on the journey seem pointless.” – Michael Hyatt
- “The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention.” – John Burroughs
- “I have three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” – Lao Tzu
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
- “God is a witness to anything done in secret.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
- “Intentions aside, we’re all capable of hurting people.” – Melanie A. Smith
- “What you said is what matters. Your impact matters more than your intentions.” – Sarah Gailey
- “The power of intention is the power to manifest, to create, to live a life of unlimited abundance, and to attract into your life the right people at the right moments.” – Wayne Dyer
- “I don’t have any control over what actually happens except for that I have full control over my will for myself, my intention, and why I’m there.” – SZA
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Truth can only be found in a person’s record of actions, not their list of intentions.” – Suzy Kassem
- “You have to live intentionally as one with a unique purpose and determination.” – Sunday Adelaja
- “Intentions do not insulate us from the consequences of our actions.” – Jon D Harrison.
- “Stop allowing your day-to-day life to be clouded by busy nothingness.” – Steve Maraboli
- “A truth that’s told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.” – William Blake
- “Sometimes, even the very best course of action fails.” – Bernard Beckett
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
- “The artist’s job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.” – Woody Allen
- “There is nothing in this world that never takes a step outside a person’s heart.” – Haruki Murakami
- “Maintain a clear focus irrespective of the intentions of others to change the dynamics.” – Steven Redhead
- “Individual intent is not necessary for systemic evil.” – Jamie Arpin-Ricci
- “Intentions were not always kind nor just.” – Emily A. Duncan
- “Set intentions before you take action. Blind action is sometimes worse than no action at all.” – Akiroq Brost
- “Crimes are not to be measured by the issue of events, but by the bad intentions of men.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.” – Steve Jobs
- “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” – Wayne W. Dyer
- “Your intent will always be second to what you complete.” – Carlos Wallace
- “Hell is paved with good intentions.” – Samuel Johnson
- “The Maker knows the motives of men’s hearts.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “All that counts in life is intention.” – Andrea Bocelli
- “The kind hand may conceal many intentions.” – Steven Redhead
- “With persistent endeavor, you can fulfill your dreams.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Do not imagine that the good you intend will balance the evil you perform.” – Norman Mac Donald
- “The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress.” – Philip Roth
- “What we know matters, but who we are matters more.” – Brene Brown
- “Face the truth about what is standing in the way of your intention.” – Shandel Slaten
- “He’s so busy looking inside people to find the good that he misses the knife they’re holding in their hand.” – Alexandra Bracken
- “Sometimes, good intentions do more damage than all the wicked plots in all the world.” – Seanan McGuire
- “Words suggest like’s intentions. Actions demonstrate love’s conviction.” – T.F. Hodge
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T S Eliot
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
- “An unintentional life accepts everything and does nothing. An intentional life embraces only the things that will add to the mission of significance.” – John C Maxwell
How Can Reading Quotes About Living With Intention Be Beneficial?
Reading quotes about living with intention can be incredibly beneficial in several ways.
Firstly, they can inspire us to live more mindfully and purposefully by reminding us of the importance of being intentional in our actions and decisions.
Often, in our busy lives, we can get caught up in the day-to-day and lose sight of what truly matters.
Quotes about living with intention can help us to refocus our energy and attention on the things that are most important to us.
Secondly, quotes about living with intention can help to cultivate a greater sense of self-awareness.
By reflecting on the words of others, we can gain a deeper understanding of our own thoughts, motivations, and desires.
This self-awareness can help us to make more intentional choices that are aligned with our values and purpose, ultimately leading to greater fulfillment and satisfaction in our lives.
Finally, reading quotes about living with intention can help to shift our perspective and challenge our limiting beliefs.
By exposing us to new ideas and ways of thinking, these quotes can encourage us to step outside of our comfort zones and try new things.
They can inspire us to take risks and pursue our passions with greater confidence and determination.
Implementing quotes about living with intention into daily life can help us to stay focused on our goals and values, and to live more purposefully day-to-day.
Here are some practical ways to incorporate these quotes into your daily routine:
- Set An Intention For The Day: Each morning, before starting your day, take a moment to reflect on what you want to achieve and how you want to show up in the world. Choose a quote that resonates with you and use it as a guide for your day.
- Create A Daily Reminder: Write your favorite quote about living with intention on a sticky note or make it your phone’s wallpaper. Seeing it regularly can help you stay motivated and focused on your goals.
- Use Quotes To Shift Your Mindset: When faced with challenges or setbacks, use quotes about living with intention to shift your mindset and reframe your perspective. They can help you stay focused on the big picture and avoid getting bogged down by minor setbacks.
- Practice Mindfulness: Incorporate mindfulness practices into your daily routine, such as meditation or journaling, to help you stay present and aware of your thoughts, feelings, and actions. Use quotes about living with intention as a source of inspiration and guidance during these practices.
- Reflect On Your Day: At the end of each day, take a few minutes to reflect on how you lived intentionally throughout the day. Did you make choices that aligned with your values and purpose? Use quotes about living with intention to guide your reflections and help you identify areas for growth and improvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Find The Right Quote About Living With Intention For Me?
There are many resources available online for finding quotes about living with intention.
You can search for quotes on websites dedicated to personal growth and self-improvement, social media platforms, or in books on mindfulness and intentional living.
When selecting a quote, choose one that resonates with you and your personal values and goals.
Can Reading Quotes About Living With Intention Really Make A Difference In My Life?
Yes, reading quotes about living with intention can make a significant difference in your life.
They can serve as a source of inspiration, motivation, and guidance as you work towards living a more mindful and purposeful life.
Consistently reflecting on and implementing these quotes into your daily routine can help you to stay focused on your goals and values and live a more intentional life.
Can Quotes About Living With Intention Be Used In Professional Settings?
Yes, quotes about living with intention can be applied in a professional setting to help you stay focused on your goals and make intentional choices that align with your values.
Incorporating quotes into your work can help you to stay motivated, productive, and mindful of your actions and decisions.
Additionally, sharing quotes with colleagues or incorporating them into presentations or meetings can inspire and motivate others to live more intentionally as well.
Continue Reading????????: 282 Exciting New Beginnings Quotes To Inspire You To Start Fresh
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023