As I gaze up at the stars on a clear night, I’m reminded of the vastness and wonder of the universe.
It’s easy to feel small and insignificant in the face of such cosmic grandeur, but at the same time, it’s also awe-inspiring to consider our place in the greater scheme of things.
The universe has been a source of fascination and inspiration for people throughout history, and it continues to inspire us today.
That’s why I’ve gathered some of the most thought-provoking and inspiring quotes about the universe to share with you.
Quotes about the universe can offer us a new perspective on our lives and the world around us.
They can remind us of the beauty and mystery of the cosmos and encourage us to reflect on our place within it.
Whether we’re contemplating the origins of the universe, the nature of reality, or the meaning of life itself, the universe offers endless opportunities for exploration and discovery.
These quotes can also inspire us to be more curious and open-minded, to seek out new knowledge and experiences, and to embrace the wonder and uncertainty of life.
They can help us see beyond our everyday concerns and connect with something greater than ourselves.
Moreover, quotes about the universe can also be a source of comfort and hope.
They can remind us that we are part of a larger, interconnected web of life and that everything is connected.
They can offer us solace in times of hardship and inspire us to persevere in the face of adversity.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the most inspiring and thought-provoking quotes about the universe.
We’ll consider the ideas and perspectives they offer and reflect on how they can apply to our own lives.
Whether you’re a science enthusiast, a spiritual seeker, or simply someone who marvels at the beauty and mystery of the cosmos, I hope these quotes will inspire you to see the universe in a new light and embrace the wonder and awe of life.
Inspirational Quotes About Universe
1. “I have a naive trust in the universe – that at some level it all makes sense, and we can get glimpses of that sense if we try.” – Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
2. “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
3. “There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.” – Deepak Chopra
4. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
5. “When you reach for the stars, you are reaching for the farthest thing out there. When you reach deep into yourself, it is the same thing, but in the opposite direction. If you reach in both directions, you will have spanned the universe.” – Vera Nazarian
6. “Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside of you.” – Rumi
7. “Compassion hurts. When you feel connected to everything, you also feel responsible for everything. And you cannot turn away. Your destiny is bound with the destinies of others. You must either learn to carry the Universe or be crushed by it. You must grow strong enough to love the world, yet empty enough to sit down at the same table with its worst horrors.” – Andrew Boyd
8. “When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream.” – Paulo Coelho
RELATED: 210 Inspiring Quotes To Motivate Men
9. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
10. “Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe.” – John Lennon
11. “The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.” – Rachel Carson
12. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” – Aldous Huxley
13. “The great soul that sits on the throne of the universe is not, never was, and never will be, in a hurry.” – Josiah Gilbert Holland
14. “When you really think about your hand you begin to realize its connection, to sense the hum of your own being passing through it. When we look at a piece of the universe we should feel the same.” – Emily Carr
15. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” – Joseph Campbell
16. “All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.” – Swami Vivekananda
17. “Keep up the good work, if only for a while, if only for the twinkling of a tiny galaxy.” – Wislawa Szymborsk
18. “Kindness keeps the universe fastened into place.” – Maureen Joyce Connolly
19. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” – Stephen Hawking
20. “The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be. Our feeblest contemplations of the Cosmos stir us — there is a tingling in the spine, a catch in the voice, a faint sensation, as if a distant memory, of falling from a height. We know we are approaching the greatest of mysteries.” – Carl Sagan
21. “The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” – Joseph Campbell
22. “Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the universe becomes conscious of its glory, of its magnificence.” – Alan Watts
23. “The words “I am” are powerful. We are declaring who we are to the universe.” – Ora Nadrich
24. “Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.” – Walt Whitman
25. “Never apologize for burning too brightly or collapsing into yourself every night. That is how galaxies are made.” – Tyler Kent White
26. “For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us.” – Richard H. Baker
27. “There are at least as many galaxies in our observable universe as there are stars in our galaxy.” – Martin Rees
28. “Not only are we in the Universe, the Universe is in us. I don’t know of any deeper spiritual feeling than what that brings upon me.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
29. “Everything you’ll ever need to know is within you; the secrets of the universe are imprinted on the cells of your body.” – Dan Millman
30. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.” – Carl Sagan
32. “…in an infinite universe, anything that could be imagined might somewhere exist.” – Dean Koontz
33. “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.” – Lao Tzu
34. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” – Marcus Aurelius
Celebrate Your Place In Cosmos With Universe Quotes
35. “The visible world is a daily miracle, for those who have eyes and ears.” – Edith Warton
36. “When you are in Alignment with yourself, the Universe conspired to make this world a bliss for you.” – Mridula Singh
37. “It’s neither easy nor impossible. Everything in this universe ranges from fear to hard work. Just go and get what you want.” – Giridhar Alwar
38. “I live in a friendly universe that is always providing for me.” – Kianu Starr
39. “Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.” – Jennifer Elisabeth
40. “The universe’s imagination always remains wider than our human imaginations.” – Julie J. Morley
41. “I love keeping an open mind. It’s liberating to know the universe and our existence are not limited to my understanding.” – Izey Victoria Odiase
42. “One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn’t exist…..Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.” – Stephen Hawking
43. “We are the cosmos made conscious and life is the means by which the universe understands itself.” – Brian Cox
44. “I am always in quest of being open to what the universe will bring me.” – Jill Bolte Taylor
45. “The world, we are told, was made especially for man — a presumption not supported by all the facts.” – John Muir
46. “The physical universe and its buzzing machinery, its fantastical scenery.” – Laura Kasischke
47. “Look at the sky; remind yourself of the cosmos. Seek vastness at every opportunity in order to see the smallness of yourself.” – Matt Haig
48. “God or the Universe never hurries and his plans, unknown to us, are never rushed.” – Carol Crandel
49. “The greatest beauty is organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things, the divine beauty of the universe.” – Robinson Jeffers
50. “Our souls speak a language that is beyond human understanding. A connection so rare the universe won’t let us part.” – Nikki Rowe
51. “Universe is a living entity, he will always help you, if you’ll ask and believe in him.” – Rajesh Walecha
52. “Don’t you know it is your joy that makes the universe joyful?” – Debasish Mridha
53. “Do not underestimate the power of compassion; you will be surprised how an act of kindness, love and caring can be a powerful affection in every life on this universe.” – Jesus Apolinaris
54. “You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.” – Alan Watts
55. “Just one smile immensely increases the beauty Of the universe.” – Sri Chinmoy
56. “The reason why the universe is eternal is that it does not live for itself; it gives life to others as it transforms.” – Lao Tzu
57. “The number of ways to live in one lifetime is limitless. So why limit yourself?” – Suzy Kassem
58. “Let’s find ourselves in Love for it is who we are. We are Love. We are meant to Love ourselves. We are meant to Love one another. So Love, please Love, for it is all that matters in this universe.” – Wald Wassermann
59. “Don’t give up! It’s not over. The universe is balanced. Every set-back bears with it the seeds of a come-back.” – Steve Maraboli
60. “This is a cardboard universe, and if you lean too long or too heavily against it, you fall through.” – Philip K. Dick
61. “When two soulful people meet the entire universe pauses in that moment!” – Avijeet Das
62. “Passion is excitement of the heart. The feeling that God and the universe are swaying in your direction.” – Ron Baratono
63. “With the help of our imagination, we have succeeded to create a new universe within this universe!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
64. “The universe will give you innumerable opportunities, dreams, and possibilities to reach your purpose, but in order to win every challenge, you must take the risk.” – Alan Maiccon
65. “The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena.” – Carl Sagan
66. “I hope my dreams will reach the stars and that the universe answers them with tomorrow.” – Giovannie de Sadeleer
67. “I don’t believe in speaking things into existence. I believe in acting things into existence. You can speak all you want but if you don’t act, nothing will change.” – D.J. Walters
68. “In a universe of ambiguity, this kind of certainty comes only once, and never again, no matter how many lifetimes you live.” – Robert James Waller
69. “When you bow deeply to the universe, it bows back; when you call out the name of God, it echoes inside you.” – Morihei Ueshiba
RELATED: 95 Of Don Miguel Ruiz’s Best Quotes
70. “‘In an infinite Universe anything can happen,’ said Ford. ‘Even survival. Strange but true’.” – Douglas Adams
71. “Faith is the bridge between God and ourselves.” – Nozer Kanga
72. “I had the epiphany that laughter was light, and light was laughter, and that this was the secret of the universe.” – Donna Tartt
73. “The universe, for him, did not extend beyond the silken round of her skirts.” – Gustave Flaubert
74. “They spent many hours together, wonderful hours of endless talk, so free and full that it combed the universe and bound the two of them together in bonds of closest friendship.” – Thomas Wolfe
75. “He who grasps the truth of the Mental Nature of the Universe is well advanced on The Path to Mastery.” – Three Initiates
76. “That lesson suggests that in the end, we can only find peace in our human lives by accepting the will of the universe.” – Stephen King
77. “At the deepest level, there is no giver, no gift, and no recipient… only the universe rearranging itself.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
78. “The universe is full of intentions, you know. Everything happens for a purpose.” – Philip Pullman
79. “When it’s all said and done, it’s the energy we send out into the universe that often comes back to us. That’s a universal law, love.” – Jordan Belfort
80. “Sometimes I think I might be the last human on Earth. Which means I’m the last human in the universe.” – Rick Yancey
81. “My universe is my eyes and my ears. Anything else is hearsay.” – Douglas Adams
82. “The universe, I’d learned, was never, ever kidding. It would take whatever it wanted and it would never give it back.” – Cheryl Strayed
Powerful Motivational Universe Quotes
83. “She wasn’t doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.” – J. D. Salinger
84. “Some incredible bit of magic got into my corner of the universe, and I have to trust in the universe that it’s happening for a reason.” – Alexandra Potter
85. “Things have a habit of working out in life the way they are supposed to, if you are able to relax and trust in the workings of the universe.” – Jane Green
86. “Trust the universe. Trust and believe and have faith.” – Rhonda Byrne
87. “How can one fail to realize that in this vulnerable universe everything that is human and solely human assumes a more vivid meaning?” – Albert Camus
88. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis
89. “Brightest truth, purest trust in the universe, all were for me, in the kiss of one girl.” – Robert Browning
90. “You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.” – Max Ehrmann
91. “I step back and let the universe lead the way.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
92. “Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.” – Max Ehrmann
93. “Love is the most powerful force in the universe.” – Panache Desai
94. “The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” – Eden Phillpotts
95. “The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.” – Unknown
96. “There are two forces in the universe: fear and love. Trust is part of love because it makes you feel safe and it is only this state that you are capable of love.” – Kimberly Giles
97. “I am totally safe in the universe. I am at peace everywhere. I trust life.” – Louise Hay
98. “Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request and everything your heart desires must come to you.” – Shakti Gawain
99. “Be patient with yourself, trust the universe, find mentors; know that you can achieve whatever you set out to do.” – Diane L. Dunton
100. “We are all connected, to each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
101. “Every day I try to be in communication with the universe in an unconscious way.” – Paulo Coelho
102. “Not only did I love her, but I could tell the universe loved her too, more than others. She was different after all; I would be a fool not to notice the way the sunshine played with her hair.” – Christopher Poindexter
103. “We are impossibility in an impossible universe.” – Ray Bradbury
104. “Our biological rhythms are symphony of the cosmos, music embedded deep within us to which we dance, even when we can’t name the tune.” – Deepak Chopra
105. “There is but one temple in the universe and that is the body of man.” – Novalis
106. “Within each of us is a divine universe of love.” – Dr. Debra Reble
107. “The universe does not give you what you ask for with your thoughts – it gives you what you demand with your actions.” – Steve Maraboli
108. “I find hope in the darkest days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.” – Dalai Lama
109. “I realized then that even though I was a tiny speck in an infinite cosmos, a blip on the timeline of eternity, I was not without purpose.” – R.J. Anderson
110. “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” – Albert Einstein
111. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
112. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – William Arthur Ward
113. “Envision, create, and believe in your universe, and the universe will form around you.” – Tony Hsieh
114. “Go out in nature and you will find yourself in love with all of nature’s kind.” – Wald Wassermann
115. “You cannot stand anywhere in the universe that is outside of yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
116. “Earth is a small town with many neighborhoods in a very big universe.” – Ron Garan
117. “At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.” – Jean Houston
118. “The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.” – Shakti Gawain
How Can Reading Quotes About The Universe Be Helpful?
Reading quotes about the universe can be beneficial in a number of ways.
Here are some of the key benefits:
- Expands our perspective: Quotes about the universe can help us expand our perspective and see the world in a new light. They can encourage us to think beyond our own experiences and consider the bigger picture. By contemplating the vastness and complexity of the cosmos, we can gain a deeper understanding of our place in the world and our relationship to the universe.
- Inspires awe and wonder: The universe is full of mystery and beauty, and reading quotes about it can help us appreciate the awe-inspiring nature of the cosmos. They can remind us of the incredible complexity and interconnectedness of the universe and inspire us to explore and discover new things.
- Provides comfort and hope: Quotes about the universe can offer comfort and hope in times of difficulty or uncertainty. They can remind us that we are part of something greater than ourselves and that there is always a larger perspective to consider. They can offer a sense of connection and meaning that can help us navigate life’s challenges.
- Encourages curiosity and learning: Reading quotes about the universe can encourage us to be more curious and open-minded. They can inspire us to seek out new knowledge and experiences and to explore the world with a sense of wonder and awe. By embracing our natural curiosity, we can continue to learn and grow throughout our lives.
Implementing quotes about the universe into daily life can be a great way to incorporate their wisdom and inspiration into your daily routine.
Here are some ways you can do this:
- Start your day with a quote: Make it a habit to read a quote about the universe each morning before you begin your day. This can help you start your day with a sense of wonder and inspiration, and set a positive tone for the day ahead.
- Use quotes as meditation prompts: If you practice meditation, you can use quotes about the universe as meditation prompts. Simply choose a quote that resonates with you, and spend some time reflecting on its meaning and implications for your life.
- Share quotes with others: Sharing quotes about the universe with others can be a great way to spread their wisdom and inspiration. You can share them on social media, email them to friends and family, or even write them down and give them as gifts.
- Reflect on quotes throughout the day: Throughout the day, take a few moments to reflect on a quote about the universe that resonates with you. Consider how its message applies to your life, and how you can use its wisdom to inspire you throughout the day.
- Incorporate quotes into your decor: You can also incorporate quotes about the universe into your home or workspace decor. Print out your favorite quotes and frame them, or write them on sticky notes and place them where you’ll see them throughout the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Significance Of Quotes About The Universe?
Quotes about the universe can be a source of inspiration and wisdom, reminding us of the beauty, mystery, and complexity of the world around us.
They can help us to gain a deeper understanding of our place in the cosmos and to connect with something larger than ourselves.
How Can Quotes About The Universe Help Us To Find Meaning In Our Lives?
Quotes about the universe can help us to find meaning in our lives by encouraging us to see ourselves as part of a larger whole.
They can inspire us to explore the depths of our own consciousness and to connect with the world in a more profound way.
They can also remind us of the interconnectivity of all things, and of our responsibility to care for and protect our planet.
Can Quotes About The Universe Help Us To Cope With Difficult Times?
Quotes about the universe can offer comfort and perspective during difficult times by reminding us that we are part of something larger and more enduring than our own struggles.
They can help us to gain a sense of perspective and to find hope and inspiration in the face of adversity.
Whether we are grappling with personal challenges or larger global issues, quotes about the universe can help us to stay grounded and focused on what truly matters.
Continue Reading : 103 Inspiring Quotes To Believe In Yourself
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023
- 335 Thoughtful Blessed Quotes For A Life Of Joy And Gratitude - September 21, 2023
- 125 Journal Prompts For Motherhood: A Guide To Survive - September 20, 2023