Last Updated on August 16, 2023
“Healing Takes Courage, And We All Have Courage, Even If We Have To Dig A Little To Find It.” ― Tori Amos
Healing is a process that is incredibly personal, and one that I have experienced firsthand. Whether it is physical, emotional, or spiritual, healing takes time, patience, and a willingness to confront the challenges that come with it.
For me, the journey of healing started when I was going through a difficult period in my life.
I was struggling with depression, and I felt lost and alone. At the time, I didn’t know where to turn, but I knew that I needed to do something to start the healing process.
I started by seeking out therapy, which was a difficult but necessary step for me.
Talking to a professional helped me to confront the issues that I was dealing with and to start working through them. It wasn’t easy, but it was the first step towards healing.
Another important aspect of healing for me was self-care. I started to focus on taking care of myself, both physically and mentally.
I started exercising regularly, eating healthier, and taking time to do things that I enjoyed. This helped me to feel better about myself and gave me the strength to keep moving forward.
One of the most important things that I learned during my healing journey was the power of forgiveness.
I had to learn to forgive myself for the mistakes that I had made and to forgive others who had hurt me. This was a difficult process, but it was essential for my own healing.
Throughout my healing journey, I also learned the importance of patience. Healing is not something that happens overnight, and it requires a lot of patience and perseverance.
There were times when I felt like giving up, but I knew that I had to keep going if I wanted to fully heal.
Finally, I learned that healing is not a one-time event. It is an ongoing process that requires constant attention and effort.
Even now, years later, I still work on healing and taking care of myself.
If you are struggling with healing, know that it is possible, and there is hope. Just remember to be patient, kind to yourself, and to keep moving forward.
Honor Your Struggle With Healing Quotes
- “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” ― Rumi
- “Hope is praying for rain, but faith is bringing an umbrella.” ― Unknown
- “All healing is first a healing of the heart.” ― Carl Townsend
- “As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways in which I could respond to my situation — either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. I decided to follow the latter course.” ― Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” ― Christopher Reeve
- “Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.” ― Gary Zukav
- “Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see.” ― Hebrews 11:1
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” ― Helen Keller
- “Humor is healing.” ― Brad Garrett
- “Pain is a pesky part of being human, I’ve learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. Pain is a sudden hurt that can’t be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” ― Tori Amos
- “Every step taken in mindfulness brings us one step closer to healing ourselves and the planet.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
- “One thing: you have to walk, and create the way by your walking; you will not find a ready-made path. It is not so cheap, to reach to the ultimate realization of truth. You will have to create the path by walking yourself; the path is not ready-made, lying there and waiting for you. It is just like the sky: the birds fly, but they don’t leave any footprints. You cannot follow them; there are no footprints left behind.” ― Osho
- “The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.” ― Marianne Williamson
- “I’m touched by the idea that when we do things that are useful and helpful – collecting these shards of spirituality – that we may be helping to bring about a healing.” ― Leonard Nimoy
- “Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs – and becoming who you are.” ― Rachel Naomi Remen
- “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” ― David Richo
- “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” ― Hippocrates
- “One of the most healing things you can do is recognize where in your life you are your own poison.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people’s souls.” ― Melody Beattie
- “Attention to the human body brings healing and regeneration. Through awareness of the body we remember who we really are.” ― Jack Kornfield
- “If there’s no breaking then there’s no healing, and if there’s no healing then there’s no learning.” ― One Tree Hill
- “It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. The fulfillment of such miracles depends on whether we let our wounds pull us down or lift us up towards our dreams.” ― Jocelyn Soriano, Mend My Broken Heart
- “Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.” ― Buddha
- “Some people see scars, and it is wounding they remember. To me they are proof of the fact that there is healing.” ― Linda Hogan
- “Some people cannot be cured, but everyone can heal.” ― Unknown
- “When you hear the music ringin’ in your soul / And you feel it in your heart and it grows and grows / And it comes from the backstreet rock & roll and the healing has begun” ― Van Morrison, “And the Healing Has Begun”
- “Barn’s burnt down — Now I can see the moon.” ― Poem by Mizuta Masahide
- “You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power.” ― Louise L. Hay
- “Healing does not mean going back to the way things were before, but rather allowing what is now to move us closer to God.” ― Ram Dass
- “It’s when we start working together that the real healing takes place… it’s when we start spilling our sweat, and not our blood.” ― David Hume
- “As soon as healing takes place, go out and heal somebody else.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Any illness is a direct message to you that tells you how you have not been loving who you are, cherishing yourself in order to be who you are. This is the basis of all healing.” ― Barbara Brennan
- “It’s not forgetting that heals. It’s remembering.” ― Amy Greene, Bloodroot
- “The wish for healing has always been half of health.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” – Rumi
- “You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” ― Louise Hay
- “I’ve experienced several different healing methodologies over the years – counseling, self-help seminars, and I’ve read a lot – but none of them will work unless you really want to heal.” ― Lindsay Wagner
- “Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.” ― Sai Baba
- “For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.” ― Reba McEntire
- “There are so many ways to heal. Arrogance may have a place in technology, but not in healing. I need to get out of my own way if I am to heal.” ― Anne Wilson Schaef
- “Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs – and becoming who you are.” ― Rachel Naomi Remen
- “The place of true healing is a fierce place. It’s a giant place. It’s a place of monstrous beauty and endless dark and glimmering light. And you have to work really, really, really hard to get there, but you can do it.” ― Cheryl Strayed
- “Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” ― Yoko Ono
- “Self-forgiveness is essential to self-healing.” ― Ruth Carter Stapleton
- “To heal is to touch with love that which we previously touched with fear.” ― Stephen Levine
- “Of one thing I am certain, the body is not the measure of healing, peace is the measure.” ― Phyllis McGinley
- “It is reasonable to expect the doctor to recognize that science may not have all the answers to problems of health and healing.” ― Norman Cousins
- “The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.” ― Paracelsus
- “Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” ― Proverbs 16:23-25
- “To me, forgiveness is the cornerstone of healing.” ― Sylvia Fraser
- “The soul is healed by being with children.” ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “We are all damaged. We have all been hurt. We have all had to learn painful lessons. We are all recovering from some mistake, loss, betrayal, abuse, injustice, or misfortune. All of life is a process of recovery that never ends. We each must find ways to accept and move through the pain and to pick ourselves back up. For each pang of grief, depression, doubt, or despair there is an inverse toward renewal coming to you in time. Each tragedy is an announcement that some goodwill indeed come in time. Be patient with yourself.” ― Bryant McGill
- “The good news is you survived. The bad news is you’re hurt and no one can heal you but yourself.” ― Clementine von Radics
- “Healing is simply attempting to do more of those things that bring joy and fewer of those things that bring pain.” ― O. Carl Simonton
- “When I stand before thee at the day’s end, thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
- “Music is such a great healing balm and a great way to forget your troubles.” ― Ricky Skaggs
- “The human capacity for burden is like bamboo- far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance.” ― Jodi Picoult
- “All our infirmities, whatever they are, are just opportunities for God to display his gracious work in us.” ― C.H. Spurgeon
- “Love many; trust few. Learn to paddle your own canoe.” ― American Proverb
- “Life is full of hurts, and it always will be. As long as you live, people are going to offend you, hurt you, and disappoint you. But you needn’t let their actions control your response and outlook on life. You can learn to rise above life’s disappointments.” ― Prince Akwarandu
- “The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. One of the great ironies of life is this: He or she who serves almost always benefits more than he or she who is served.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” ― Vivian Greene
- “Every time you hurt, you heal. After darkness, there is always light and you get reminded of this every morning but still, you choose to believe that the night will last forever. Nothing lasts forever. Not the good or the bad. So you might as well smile while you’re here.” ― Iain S. Thomas
- “If you do a good job for others, you heal yourself at the same time, because a dose of joy is a spiritual cure. It transcends all barriers.” ― Ed Sullivan
- “Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.” ― Samuel Smiles
- “The human heart has a way of making itself large again even after it’s been broken into a million pieces.” ― Robert James Waller
- “Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now unless you hold on to the pain through resentment.” ― Rick Warren
- “The sun never quits shining. Sometimes, clouds just get in the way.” ― Unknown
- “I have learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air!” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Do not look for healing at the feet of those who broke you.” ― Rupi Kaur
- “When you go through deep waters I will be with you.” ― Isaiah 43:2
- “Our way is not soft grass; it’s a mountain path with lots of rocks. But it goes upwards, forward, toward the sun.” ― Ruth Westheimer
Seek Courage With Healing Quotes
- “If there’s life, there is hope.” ― Stephen Hawking
- “Our deepest wounds surround our greatest gifts.” ― Ken Page
- “The forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.” ― Joel Osteen
- “Let my love like sunlight surround you and yet give you illumined freedom.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
- “I don’t know what the future may hold, but I know who holds the future.” ― Ralph Abernathy
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Had to walk the rocks to see the mountain view.” ― Lyric from Lead of Love by Caedmon’s Call
- “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “A smile doesn’t cost a cent, but draws a lot of interest.” ― Unknown
- “If the fire in your heart is strong enough, it will burn away any obstacles that come your way.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “And sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we still hope.” ― Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
- “We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to the full.” ― Marcel Proust
- “We grieve because we love. The intensity of the grief often proclaims the depth of our love.” ― Gary Roe
- “You will burn and you will burn out; you will be healed and come back again.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” ― Caroline Myss
- “An exchange of empathy provides an entry point for a lot of people to see what healing feels like.” — Tarana Burke
- “And so I wait. I wait for time to heal the pain and raise me to my feet once again – so that I can start a new path, my own path, the one that will make me whole again.” ― Jack Canfield
- “Each of us has a unique part to play in the healing of the world.” ― Marianne Williamson
- “It doesn’t hurt me unless I interpret it’s happening as harmful to me. I can choose not to.” ― Marcus Aurelius
- “Silence is a place of great power and healing.” ― Rachel Naomi Remen
- “Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.” — Billy Joel
- “Change, like healing, takes time.” ― Veronica Roth
- “Self-forgiveness can heal you.” ― Andrew Zaffina
- “There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.” ― Leonard Cohen
- “Before you heal someone, ask him if he’s willing to give up the things that made him sick.” ― Hippocrates
- “A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed.” ― Byron Katie
- “Healing is the discovery of the Divinity within.” ― Ernest Holmes
- “We are stronger in the places we have been broken.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “First thing about being a patient – you have to learn patience.” ― Oliver Sacks
- “Knowing your own mind is the solution to all our problems.” ― Lama Yeshe
- “I think I’ve solved more problems on long walks than in front of a computer.” ― Sahil Lavingia
- “You can’t have healing without sickness.” ― T.D Jakes
- “If we are to nurture and heal, we must admit that the wounds exist.” ― Iyanla Vanzant
- “The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.” ― Hippocrates
- “Sickness leading to healing. The truth and it’s opposite again.” ― Gayle Forman
- “Emotional pain cannot kill you, but running from it can. Allow. Embrace. Let yourself feel. Let yourself heal.” — Vironika Tugaleva
- “Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.” ― Norman Cousins
- “To recognize one’s own insanity is, of course, the arising of sanity, the beginning of healing and transcendence.” — Eckhart Tolle
- “It’s not all about healing yourself; it’s just as importantly about letting yourself heal.” ― Terri Guillemets
- “Scars are not injuries, Tanner Sack. A scar is healing. After an injury, a scar is what makes you whole.” — China Miéville
- “But pain’s like water. It finds a way to push through any seal. There’s no way to stop it. Sometimes you have to let yourself sink inside of it before you can learn how to swim to the surface.” — Katie Kacvinsky
- “Letting ourselves be forgiven is one of the most difficult healings we will undertake. And one of the most fruitful.” — Stephen Levine
- “By far the strongest poison to the human spirit is the inability to forgive oneself or another person. Forgiveness is no longer an option but a necessity for healing.” — Caroline Myss
- “To heal our wounds, we need courage to face them.” ― Paulo Coelho
Inspiration Sayings & Healing Quotes
- “I think a lot of what I do is for my own personal healing.” — Julia Fox
- “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” — Patti Roberts
- “Everybody’s damaged. It’s just a question of how badly, and whether you’re healing or still bleeding.” ― Angela N. Bloun
- “Love opens your heart, trumps fear, and paves the way for healing in all aspects of your life.” ― Lissa Rankin
- “Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf.” — Jonatan Martensson
- “I love sharing my story. It’s endlessly healing.” — Ben Vereen
- “When you forgive, you immerse yourself in healing waters.” — Stephen Richards
- “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…” ― Nicholas Sparks
- “When the energy of compassion and love touches us, healing establishes itself.” — Nhat Hanh
- “Healing is your right, your responsibility and the risk you can’t afford not to take.” — Thaiia Senquetta
- “We heal in a variety of ways: by accepting, believing, changing, connecting, coping, creating, forgiving, laughing, living, persisting, and transcending.” — Jena Pincott
- “Just like there’s always time for pain, there’s always time for healing.” ― Jennifer Brown
- “The miracle of self-healing occurs when the inner patient yields to the inner physician.” — Howard
- “Nothing is so healing as the human touch.” — Bobby Fischer
- “The healing power of time is not a myth but a reality. Given enough time, most emotional pain eases and eventually disappears altogether.” — Allan J. Adler
- “Time will heal this. Give it time and space. Silence is the key to healing all.” — Leinad Nehoc Ph.D
- “There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.” — Harry Crews
- “No one heals himself by wounding another.” — St. Ambrose
- “There are some wounds that one can heal only by deepening them and making them worse.” ― Auguste de Villiers de L’Isle-Adam
- “Time helps, and time will heal you. But so will you. You will heal you.” — Julie Bacher
- “Forgetting was not the same as healing.” ― Rivers Solomon
- “I’m touched by the idea that when we do things that are useful and helpful – collecting these shards of spirituality – that we may be helping to bring about a healing.” — Leonard Nimoy
- “Much of the pain is self-chosen. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.” — Khalil Gibran
- ”Ultimately, there can be no complete healing until we have restored our primal trust in life.” ― Georg Feuerstein
- “Healing comes only from that which leads the patient beyond himself and beyond his entanglements with ego.” — Carl Jung
- “Healing is impossible in loneliness; it is the opposite of loneliness. Conviviality is healing. To be healed we must come with all the other creatures to the feast of Creation.” ― Wendell Berry
- “The comfort of knowing you’re not alone is in itself remarkably healing.” — Jena Pincott
- “For the human soul is virtually indestructible, and its ability to rise from the ashes remains as long as the body draws breath.” ― Alice Miller
- “Oh when everything’s going right / Till you’re satisfied with your life / Till you’re living in the Light / Till we get the healing done.” — Van Morrison
- ”Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” ― Kahlil Gibran
- “Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life.” ― Akshay Dubey
- “Healing comes when we choose to walk away from the darkness and move towards a brighter light.” — Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- ”Progress and healing involves seeing every person as not so different from ourselves.” ― Bryant H. McGill
- “When you really listen to yourself, you can heal yourself.” ― Ceanne Derohan
- “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.” ― Rita Schiano
- “The greatest healing would be to wake up from what we are not.” ― Mooji
- “Our creator has given us five senses to help us survive threats from the external world, and a sixth sense, our healing system, to help us survive internal threats.” — Bernie Siegel
- “There is no coming to consciousness without pain.” ― Carl Jung
- ”We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.” ― Marianne Williamson
- “In healing, one can concentrate on either of two attributes; the power of God, or the love of God. In every healing, there is a manifestation of both.” — Francis McNutt
- “Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life.” ― Jeanne Achterberg
- “We can heal. Perhaps we can return to that same place we once stood, when we were both young and innocent.” ― Marie Lu
- “What happens when people open their hearts?” “They get better.” ― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
- “Healing requires from us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less.” ― Darina Stoyanova
- “Love is the most important healing power there is.” ― Louise Hay
- “Healing is the application of love.” ― Iyanla Vanzant
- “No matter how long it takes to heal…we share the same scars…” ― Daniel Yanez
- “Once you start laughing, you start healing.” ― Sherry Argov
- “They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite” ― Cassandra Clare
- “Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care.” — Jerry Cantrell
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” ― Hubert H.Humphrey
- “Healing the soul first; then healing of the mind and body will follow.” ― Zhi Gang Sha
- “A broken heart heals when we allow the healing to go as deep as the wound went.” — Beth Moore
- “Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.” ― Cormac McCarthy, All the Pretty Horses
- “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” ― Violeta Para
- “Given enough time and distance, the heart will always heal.” ― Laura Fitzgerald
What Are Quotes And How Can They Help Us To Improve Our Lives?
Quotes are powerful words that can inspire, motivate, and help us to see the world in a new light. They are succinct expressions of wisdom, often uttered by those who have experienced life in a unique way.
Quotes can help us to gain perspective, boost our confidence, and give us the courage to take action in our lives.
At their core, quotes are a way to communicate complex ideas in a simple, memorable way. They can help us to reframe negative thoughts, remind us of what is truly important, and encourage us to live our lives to the fullest.
By reading and reflecting on quotes, we can gain insight into ourselves and our world.
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Quotes can help us to slow down, take a breath, and refocus on what really matters.
They can help us to see the world through a different lens and inspire us to be the best version of ourselves.
What Are Quotes Of Healing And How Can They Help Us To Make Positive Change In Our Lives?
Quotes of healing are words of wisdom that offer comfort, encouragement, and inspiration for those who are going through difficult times.
These quotes can help us to heal from emotional pain, grief, or trauma, and provide us with a sense of hope and resilience.
As someone who has experienced the healing power of quotes firsthand, I can attest to their ability to create positive change in our lives.
Quotes of healing have helped me to find strength in times of weakness, to believe in myself when I had lost faith, and to keep moving forward even when the road ahead seemed impossible.
One of my favorite quotes of healing is, “The wound is the place where the light enters you” by Rumi. This quote has helped me to see my pain as an opportunity for growth, and to find meaning in my struggles.
Quotes of healing can serve as a reminder that we are not alone in our suffering and that others have gone through similar experiences.
They can help us to feel connected to something greater than ourselves and provide us with a sense of hope and purpose.
Next Steps – How To Incorporate Quotes Of Healing Into Your Life
Incorporating healing quotes into our daily lives can be a powerful way to cultivate a positive mindset and promote emotional well-being. Here are some strategies for effectively integrating healing quotes into our lives:
- Choose Quotes That Resonate With You: The first step to effectively incorporating healing quotes into your life is to choose quotes that resonate with you. Pick quotes that inspire, motivate, or comfort you.
- Write Them Down: Write your favorite quotes down and keep them in a journal or on sticky notes around your workspace. This will help you to remember them and reflect on their meaning.
- Read Them Daily: Make a habit of reading your favorite quotes daily. This can be a morning ritual or something you do before bed. This will help to reinforce the positive message and create a sense of inner peace.
- Use Them As Mantras: Use healing quotes as mantras to help you stay focused and grounded throughout the day. Repeat them to yourself when you are feeling stressed or anxious.
- Share Them With Others: Share your favorite healing quotes with friends, family, or colleagues. This will not only help to uplift their spirits but also reinforce the positive message in your own life.
- Inscribe A Healing Quote On A Favorite Piece Of Jewelry: Seeing the quote every time you wear the piece of jewelry will remind you of the message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Healing Quotes?
Healing quotes are words of wisdom that offer comfort, encouragement, and inspiration for those who are going through difficult times.
They can help to heal emotional pain, grief, or trauma, and provide a sense of hope and resilience.
How Can Healing Quotes Help Me?
Healing quotes can help you to feel more positive, inspired, and motivated. They can provide comfort during difficult times, and help you to see things from a new perspective.
How Do I Choose The Right Healing Quote For Me?
Choose quotes that resonate with you, and that offer the type of encouragement or inspiration that you need.
Look for quotes that speak to your current situation and offer a positive message.
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023