As I navigate through the twists and turns of life, I have come to realize that maintaining a positive attitude is crucial for achieving success and happiness.
Yet, life is not always easy, and there are moments when negativity creeps in, threatening to pull me down.
During such times, I turn to inspirational quotes to stay positive, and they never fail to lift my spirits and help me regain my focus.
Quotes have an incredible power to influence our thoughts and emotions.
They can inspire us, motivate us, and offer us a fresh perspective on our circumstances.
I have found that the right quote at the right time can be a game-changer, providing the boost of positivity I need to keep moving forward.
One of my favorite quotes that helps me stay positive is from the famous American author and poet Maya Angelou.
She once said, “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” These words remind me that no matter what challenges I face, I have the power to choose how I respond to them. I can allow them to defeat me, or I can rise above them and become stronger as a result.
Another quote that resonates with me is from the beloved children’s author Roald Dahl. He wrote, “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely.”
This quote is a beautiful reminder that our thoughts and attitudes can have a profound effect on our lives and the lives of those around us. By choosing to focus on the positive, we can radiate happiness and attract more positivity into our lives.
Sometimes, all it takes is a few words of encouragement to help us through a difficult day.
That’s why I love this quote from the inspirational speaker Les Brown: “You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.”
These words remind me that it’s okay to start small and work my way up to greatness.
The important thing is to take action and keep moving forward, no matter how small the steps may be.
Ultimately, quotes have the power to inspire and uplift us, even in the darkest of times.
They can provide a much-needed boost of positivity and help us maintain a can-do attitude.
As I continue on my journey through life, I know that I will continue to turn to these wise words of wisdom to stay positive and keep pushing forward.
Encouraging Quotes To Stay Positive
1. “Stay positive. Sometimes you don’t even realize you’re blocking your own blessings by thinking negatively and holding on to the past. Learn to let go.” ― Germany Kent
2. “Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.” ― Bo Bennett
3. “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.” ― George Allen, Sr
4. “Having a positive belief that it will all be O.K. just means that you hustle and make it work because failure is not even an option in your own mind.” ― Natalie Massenet
5. “I love everybody. One of the great things about me is that I have a very positive attitude.” ― Imelda Marcos
6. “Stay positive; stay hopeful.” ― Joel Osteen
7. “If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back up.” ― Terri Guillemets
8. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.” ― Jenn Proske
9. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.” ― Demi Lovato
10. “Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up.” ― Roy T. Bennett
11. “People have to remain positive and believe in those dreams. It’s really important.” ― Kirsty Coventry
12. “I’ve always been able to transform happiness and pain and sorrow and tears into positive energy.” ― Thalia
13. “Stay positive in every situation and everything you do, never stop trying, have faith don’t stop due to failure.” ― Anurag Prakash Ray
14. “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.” ― Deepak Chopra
15. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems.” ― Pat Riley
16. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” ― Robert H. Schuller
17. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” ― Michael Jordan
18. “Live your days on the positive side of life, in tune with your most treasured values. And in each moment you’ll have much to live for.” ― Ralph Marston
19. “Positive thinking is a valuable tool that can help you overcome obstacles, deal with pain, and reach new goals.” ― Amy Morin
20. “Positive energy knows no boundaries. If everyone were to spread positive energy on the Internet, the world would be a much better place.” ― Lu Wei
21. “A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look at the positive side of what I can do.” ― Chuck Norris
22. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
23. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” ― Zig Ziglar
24. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” ― Willie Nelson
25. “Surround yourself with positive people and situations, and avoid negativity.” ― Doreen Virtue
26. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
27. “If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
28. “The more you are positive and say, ‘I want to have a good life,’ the more you build that reality for yourself by creating the life that you want.” ― Chris Pine
29. “Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn’t take any brains to complain.” ― Robert A. Cook
30. “Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” ― Germany Kent
31. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.” ― Dalai Lama
32. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” ― Lou Holtz
33. “Negative attitude is nine times more powerful than positive attitude.” ― Bikram Choudhury
34. “I’m a positive person, and I try to look at the good side of everything.” ― Leona Lewis
35. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” ― Widad Akrawi
36. “We think positive thoughts and we become a positive person.” ― Andrew Evans
37. “I think if you just look at life in a positive way, positive things will happen.” ― Jake Owen
38. “The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy.” ― Domenico Dolce
39. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” ― Shiv Khera
40. “I am a positive person. I never think of the glass as half empty. I just keep pushing forward.” ― Rosie Perez
41. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.” ― Les Brown
42. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” ― Joyce Meyer
43. “We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” ― Vince Lombardi
44. “When you go through a negative situation, don’t think about it. Make it positive.” ― Yoko Ono
45. “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” ― Joan Lunden
46. “I have never, ever focused on the negative of things. I always look at the positive.” ― Sonia Sotomayor
47. “You go in with a positive attitude and stay there, and that’s a big part of what does make it work.” ― Shelley Long
48. “Each day, I come in with a positive attitude, trying to get better.” ― Stefon Diggs
49. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough.” ― Richard M. DeVos
50. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” ― Mary Lou Retton
51. “Adopting a really positive attitude can work wonders to adding years to your life, a spring to your step, a sparkle to your eye, and all of that.” ― Christie Brinkley
52. “When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It’s all a matter of perspective.” ― Harvey Mackay
53. “Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.” ― Remez Sasson
54. “I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.” ― Yani Tseng
55. “I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.” ― Ali Krieger
56. “If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one.” ― Cavett Robert
57. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible!”“ ― Audrey Hepburn
58. “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” ― Hans Selye
59. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy.” – Paolo Coelho
60. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” ― Deep Roy
61. “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” ― Abraham Lincoln
62. “Optimism is the most important human trait because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” ― Seth Godin
63. “Once you believe that you can do something, there is not a single person in the universe who can convince you otherwise.” ― Germany Kent
64. “Really you just gotta keep chugging along and keep a positive attitude and get through all the problems.” ― Lesley Gore
65. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman
66. “When in doubt, throw doubt out and have a little faith….” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
67. “If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.” — Unknown
68. “If you come to a fork in the road, take it.” ― Yogi Berra
69. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” — Earl Nightingale
70. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” ― Charlie Chaplin
71. “Train your mind to see the good in every situation.” — Unknown
72. “Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” — S. C. Lourie
73. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, ‘I’m not going to make it’, but you laugh inside remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
74. “Each day provides its own gifts.” — Marcus Aurelius
75. “I dwell in possibility.” — Emily Dickinson
Optimistic Quotes To Stay Positive
76. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
77. “Stay positive. Better days are on their way.” — Unknown
78. “Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” — Jim Thompson
79. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins
80. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” — Deep Roy
81. “Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” — Jodi Picoul
82. “A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.” — Joyce Meyer
83. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” — Dr. Seuss
84. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” — Bill Gates
85. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
86. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
87. “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” — E. E. Cummings
88. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” — Nathaniel Hawthorne
89. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” — Martin Luther King, Jr
90. “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” — Roald Dahl
91. “Be yourself and people will like you.” — Jeff Kinney
92. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” —Thomas S. Monson
93. “When you realize how precious and fragile life is, it changes your whole perspective.” — Ryan O’Donnell
94. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” — John Muir
95. “Recognize what you have inside you.” — Eric Pulier
96. “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.” — Mahatma Gandhi
97. “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.” — Jack Layton
98. “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.” — Maya Angelou
99. “We may not have hit the peak yet, but we are on the journey up.” — Brian Nhira
100. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” — Lao Tzu
101. “Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf.” — Rabindranath Tagore
102. “Do good and good will come to you.” — Adam Lowy
103. “Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.” — Brad Sugars
104. “Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.” – Booker T. Washington
105. “The next choice is the most important choice.” — George Wells
106. “Make a determination that you will live your purpose today.” — Daniel Budzinski
107. “There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” — Buckminster Fuller
108. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” — Wilma Rudolph
109. “Take the first step.” — Darius Fisher
110. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” — Bertrand Russell
111. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” — Florence Nightingale
112. “May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.” — Irish Blessing
113. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
114. “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of superior personality.” — Brian Tracy
115. “Some men see things as they are and say why—I dream things that never were and say why not.” — George Bernard Shaw
116. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” — Albert Einstein
117. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” — Chinese Proverb
118. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” — Buddha
119. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” — John Lennon
120. “I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun.” — Katherine Hepburn
121. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” — Dolly Parton
122. “Even if I don’t reach all my goals, I’ve gone higher than I would have if I hadn’t set any.” —Danielle Fotopoulis
123. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Widad Akrawi
124. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” — Elbert Hubbard
125. “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.” — Bertrand Russell
126. “One day or day one. It’s your choice.” — Unknown
127. “Life is tough, and things don’t always work out well, but we should be brave and go on with our lives.” – Suga
128. “We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.” — Confucius
129. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
130. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
131. “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.” — Mother Teresa
132. “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to grow externally.” – Hannah Bronfman
133. “Miracles happen to those who believe in them.” — Bernhard Berenson
134. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” — Colin Powell
135. “Lead from the heart, not the head.” — Princess Diana
136. “The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.” — Marcus Aurelius
137. “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.” – Tena Desae
138. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
139. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” — John Lennon
140. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
141. “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” — Roy T. Bennett
142. “It doesn’t matter what cards you’re dealt. It’s what you do with those cards. Never complain. Just keep pushing forward. Find a positive in anything and just fight for it.” – Baker Mayfield
143. “It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.” – Joseph Campbell
144. “Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things.” – Joe Paterno
How Can Reading Quotes About Staying Positive Help You
Reading quotes about staying positive can be incredibly beneficial in many ways.
Here are some reasons why:
- Provides Inspiration: Inspirational quotes can give us the motivation and inspiration we need to stay positive in difficult situations. They can remind us that we are capable of overcoming any challenge that comes our way.
- Offers a New Perspective: Sometimes when we are feeling negative, we may struggle to see the positive side of things. Reading quotes about staying positive can offer a new perspective and help us see things from a different angle.
- Helps with Self-Reflection: Quotes about staying positive can also help us with self-reflection. They may encourage us to examine our thoughts and attitudes and identify areas where we could improve.
- Encourages Positive Thinking: By reading quotes about staying positive, we are exposing ourselves to positive messages that can encourage us to think positively. Over time, this can help us develop a more positive outlook on life.
- Provides Emotional Support: When we are going through a difficult time, reading quotes about staying positive can provide emotional support. They may offer words of comfort and reassurance, reminding us that we are not alone in our struggles.
- Improves Mental Health: Staying positive can have a positive impact on our mental health. By reading quotes about staying positive and incorporating positive thinking into our daily lives, we may experience reduced stress, anxiety, and depression.
Here are some ways to implement quotes about staying positive into your daily life:
- Write down your favorite quotes: Write down your favorite positive quotes on sticky notes or a piece of paper and place them in prominent locations where you can see them every day. For example, you could put them on your computer monitor, refrigerator, or bathroom mirror.
- Repeat them to yourself: When you wake up in the morning, repeat a positive quote to yourself. Repeat it throughout the day, especially when you feel stressed or overwhelmed. This can help you stay positive and focused.
- Share them with others: Share your positive quotes with others. You can write them in a card to a friend or family member, post them on social media, or even start a positive quote group where you and others can share quotes with each other.
- Use them as a mantra: Choose a positive quote that resonates with you and use it as a mantra. Repeat it to yourself throughout the day, especially when you need a little extra motivation.
- Practice gratitude: Many positive quotes are about gratitude and appreciation. Take a few minutes each day to think about what you are grateful for and how you can focus on the positive things in your life. This can help you stay positive and focused on the good things in your life.
Remember, staying positive is a choice, and incorporating positive quotes into your daily life can help you stay focused, motivated, and happy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Are Positive Quotes Important?
Positive quotes can help you to maintain a positive mindset and outlook on life.
They can offer inspiration, motivation, and encouragement during challenging times.
Reading positive quotes can help you to shift your focus from negative thoughts to positive ones, which can improve your mental health and well-being.
Can Positive Quotes Really Make A Difference In My Life?
Yes, positive quotes can make a difference in your life if you use them consistently and apply their messages to your life.
Positive quotes can help you to reframe negative thoughts and attitudes, and provide a different perspective on life situations.
By incorporating positive quotes into your daily life, you can develop a more positive mindset and attitude towards life.
Where Can I Find Good Positive Quotes?
Good positive quotes can be found in books, online websites, social media pages, and from motivational speakers.
Some popular sources of positive quotes include authors such as Brené Brown, Oprah Winfrey, and Louise Hay.
You can also find positive quotes by searching for them online or by following social media accounts that share motivational and inspirational messages.
- 45 Powerful Songs About Not Giving Up To Give You Some Inspiration - March 22, 2023
- 284 Inspiring Quotes About Self-Care - March 22, 2023
- 220 Inspiring Quotes About Imagination To Unlock Your Full Creative Potential - March 22, 2023