“Living each day is one of the most extraordinary acts of courage” – Jennifer Betts
Talking about suicide prevention can be a difficult and uncomfortable topic for many people, but it’s an important conversation to have. Here’s a Suicide prevention quotes that help you feel life again.
Suicide is a serious issue that affects millions of people around the world, and it’s important to know how we can help prevent it. Here are some of my thoughts on suicide prevention and what we can do to help:
Firstly, it’s important to recognize the warning signs of suicide. These can include changes in behavior, withdrawal from activities, feelings of hopelessness or helplessness, and talking about suicide or death.
If you notice any of these signs in yourself or someone else, it’s important to take action and seek help.
One way to help prevent suicide is to create a supportive and non-judgmental environment for those who may be struggling.
Sometimes, all it takes is to listen to someone and let them know that you care. Offering support and resources can make a huge difference in someone’s life, and it can help prevent them from feeling alone and hopeless.
It’s also important to know that help is available. There are many resources out there for those who may be struggling with suicidal thoughts or feelings.
Hotlines, crisis centers, and therapy can all be helpful in providing support and guidance. It’s important to reach out for help and not try to handle these feelings on your own.
For those who may be struggling with suicidal thoughts or feelings, it’s important to know that you’re not alone. You are loved and valued, and there is always hope.
It can be difficult to talk about these feelings, but it’s important to reach out for help and know that there are people who care.
Suicide prevention is a collective effort, and it’s important for all of us to play a role in creating a safer and more supportive environment for those who may be struggling.
Whether it’s through offering support and resources or raising awareness about suicide prevention, there are many ways that we can make a difference.
Suicide prevention is an important topic that deserves our attention and action. By recognizing the warning signs, offering support and resources, and creating a safe and supportive environment, we can help prevent suicide and save lives.
Remember that help is available, and that you are not alone.
Thought Provoking Suicide Prevention Quotes
1. “Gay teenagers are four times as likely to attempt suicide as straight ones. I wish they knew that there’s nothing wrong with them; that they are just a different shade of normal.” – Jodi Picoult
2. “Suicide creates a monstrous emotional upsurge of shame and guilt. Everyone participates in feeling responsible and even shamed at knowing the suicidal candidate.” – Linda Lee Landon
3. “It’s okay to cry. There’s no need to be strong all the time. No need to maintain an image of strength in front of others.” ― Anonymous
4. “Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves.” ― Gerard Way
5. “On average, since the urge to kill myself isn’t so strong that I actually kill myself, the world is worth living in.” – Tao Lin
6. “The real reason for not committing suicide is because you always know how swell life gets again after the hell is over.” ― Ernest Hemingway
7. “Would Hamlet have felt the delicious fascination of suicide if he hadn’t had an audience, and lines to speak?” – Jean Genet
8. “However long the night, the dawn will break.” ― African proverb
9. “To anyone out there who’s hurting — it’s not a sign of weakness to ask for help. It’s a sign of strength.” – Barack Obama
10. “Wait, tomorrow is another day.” ― Ellia Adiel
11. “All suicides have the responsibility of fighting against the temptation of suicide. Every one of them knows very well in some corner of his soul that suicide, though a way out, is rather a mean and shabby one, and that it is nobler and finer to be conquered by life than to fall by one’s own hand.” – Hermann Hesse
RELATED: 177 Motivating New Day Quotes To Begin Afresh With Positive Thoughts
12. “Its so hard to talk when you want to kill yourself. That’s above and beyond everything else, and it’s not a mental complaint – it’s a physical thing, like it’s physically hard to open your mouth and make the words come out.” – Ned Vizzini
13. “If you know people who are suicidal, or if you know people who are bipolar, depressed, have panic attack disorder, just be there for them. They’re going through something that’s very, very hard.” ― Eric Millegan
14. “To run away from trouble is a form of cowardice and, while it is true that the suicide braves death, he does it not for some noble object but to escape some ill.” – Aristotle
15. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” ― Thomas Paine
16. “Suicide. A sideways word, a word that people whisper and mutter and cough: a word that must be squeezed out behind cupped palms or murmured behind closed doors. It was only in dreams that I heard the word shouted, screamed.” – Lauren Oliver
17. “The deeper the sorrow carves your being, the more joy you can contain.” ― Kahlil Gibran
18. “Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” ― Tori Amos
19. “I wonder if it will rain after we die. When you kill yourself, you don’t know what happens next, afterward.” – Albert Borris
20. “If you push through the hard days you can get through anything.” ― Gabrielle Douglas
21. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
22. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” ― Henry Ford
23. “In most cases, suicide is a solitary event and yet it has often far-reaching repercussions for many others. It is rather like throwing a stone into a pond; the ripples spread and spread.” – Alison Wertheimer
24. “Suicide doesn’t end the pain. It just gives it to someone else.” ― Anonymous
25. “Yeah, because you’ll really be showing them, won’t you. Talk about cutting up your wrists to spite your fate.” – Alexander Gordon Smith
26. “Suicide is not the answer, crying is not the answer, but of all that it is not easy to hold the tears in.” ― Erica Rodriguez
27. “Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse, suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better.” – Kat Calhoun
28. “If someone listens, or stretches out a hand, or whispers a word of encouragement, or attempts to understand a lonely person, extraordinary things begin to happen.” – Loretta Girzartis
29. “No one ever committed suicide while reading a good book, but many have tried while trying to write one.” – Robert Byrne
30. “The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty: not knowing what comes next.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin
31. “The person who completes suicide, dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths, trying to relive those terrible moments and understand… why?” – Clark
32. “I think that the only thing that can save the world is the reclaiming of the awareness of the world. That’s what poetry does.” ― Allen Ginsberg
33. “When it is darkest, you can see the stars.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. “I’m not going to commit suicide or anything, but I’m just not going to be here.” ― Kurt Cobain
35. “I think suicide is sort of like cancer was 50 years ago. People don’t want to talk about it, they don’t want to know about it. People are frightened of it, and they don’t understand, when actually these issues are medically treatable.” – Judy Collins
36. “I’m not trying to be a hero or anything like that. I just don’t want to be a burden on anyone.” ― Princess Diana
37. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” ― Franklin D Roosevelt
38. “People rarely bring flowers to a suicide.” ― Jennifer Niven
RELATED: 100 Helpful Planning Quotes To Help You Achieve Your Goals
39. “If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call “failure” is not the falling down, but the staying down.” ― Mary Pickford
40. “You can forgive yourself, and the light of that love can dispel the darkness of your despair.” ― Ken Stifler
41. “All my life I have had the utmost admiration for suicides. I have always considered them superior to me in every way.” ― Thomas Bernhard
42. “The greatest glory in living lies in not never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Nelson Mandela
43. “It’s better to have a gay life of it than to commit suicide.” – Vincent Willem van Gogh
44. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
45. “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.” ― Anonymous
46. “I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” ― Maya Angelou
47. “Death is easy. To live is the most painful thing I could imagine and I’m weak and no longer willing to fight.” – Hannah Wright
48. “I hope that everyone struggling knows that they are not alone.” ― Anonymous
49. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ― Dale Carnegie
50. “Suicide only really frightens those who are never tempted by it and never will be, for its darkness only welcomes those who are predestined to it.” – Georges Bernanos
51. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ― Harriet Beecher Stowe
52. “You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.” ― Anonymous
53. “I think many people kill themselves simply to stop the debate about whether they will or they won’t.” – Susanna Kaysen
54. “Some days it is hard to keep going but you’ve got to stay strong if for nobody else but for yourself!” ― Anonymous
55. “Tough times are there so you can have a good time later on– and really appreciate it!” ― Anonymous
56. “I could never kill myself. I approve of suicide if you have horrible health. Otherwise, it’s the ultimate hissy fit.” – John Waters
57. “Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them — every day begin the task anew.” ― Saint Francis de Sales
58. “The suicide passes a judgment. Society does not care to examine the judgment, but in defense of itself as is, condemns the suicide.” – Robert E. Neale
59. “Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.” ― Joseph Addison
60. “Suicide may be a choice, but not as much as it is expected when everything else fails.” – Mark Brightlife
Suicide Prevention Quotes To Spread Awareness
61. “When things get tough, don’t move. People and pressures shift but the sail remains the same no matter where you go.” ― Anonymous
RELATED: 115 Fantastic Quotes For Journal Writing To Set You On A Path To Reflection and Self-Discovery
62. “People, don’t commit suicide because they’re weak. They commit suicide because they have no reason to be strong.” – Cave Man
63. “Life is short enough, there is nothing worth here to take your life, and those things we do gain can never be taken to our grave.” – Anthony Liccione
64. “Suicide is part murder, revenge on those who hurt you, just as murder is part suicide, for a murderer knows he risks losing his life.” ― Lucy Freeman
65. “Time heals almost everything. Give the time, some time.” ― Anonymous
66. “Some people suffer in silence, pain in the hearts but smiles on their faces.” ― Isha Barlas
67. “One, who suicides, is itself a killer and itself a victim. To trigger that has its decision, and own will, no one else.” – Ehsan Sehgal
68. “When you’re young and healthy you can plan on Monday to commit suicide, and by Wednesday you’re laughing again.” ― Marilyn Monroe
69. “Every bad institution of this world ends by suicide.” – Victor Hugo
70. “No one ever lacks a good reason for suicide.” —Cesare Pavese
71. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” ― Lupita Nyong’o
72. “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.”—Arnold J. Toynbee
73. “Suicides aren’t heroic in my opinion. And I don’t think anybody ever really knows why somebody commits suicide.” ― Alex Gibney
74. “Suicide is a real threat to health.” ― Virginia Bottomley
75. “There is something great and terrible about suicide.”—Honore de Balzac
76. “The society that destroys its children is eating its own tail, committing suicide in the most perverse way.” ― Jennifer Stone
77. “Taking your life is just an excuse to run away from your problems. Permanently.” ― Mary Gaohlee Thao
78. “They tell us that Suicide is the greatest piece of Cowardice… That Suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in this world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person.”—Arthur Schopenhauer
79. “Killing myself was a matter of such indifference to me that I felt like waiting for a moment when it would make some difference.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
80. “Nothing in my life has ever made me want to commit suicide more than people’s reaction to my trying to commit suicide.” – Emilie Autumn
81. “The thing that hurts the most is being left behind and feeling like you never mattered at all.” ― Elton John
82. “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” ― Mary Anne Radmacher
83. “When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.” — Joyce Meyer
84. “Multiculturalism is social poison. Toleration of intolerance isn’t sophistication. It’s suicide.” ― Jack Kelly
85. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending.” — Carl Bard
86. “Suicide is not a solution, it’s just a way out. And it’s not even a good way out.” ― Tony Robbins
87. “Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.” – Phil Donahue
88. “The suicide arrives at the conclusion that what he is seeking does not exist; the seeker concludes that what he has not yet looked in the right place.”—Paul Watzlawick
89. “The statistics of suicide show that, for non-combatants at least, life is more interesting in war than in peace.” ― William Ralph Inge
90. “The great thing about suicide is that it’s not one of those things you have to do now or you lose your chance. I mean, you can always do it later.” – Harvey Fierstein
91. “Incarcerating people for their [drug] consumption choices has the consistency of arresting a survivor of suicide for attempted murder.” ― Ilana Mercer
92. “Hope is a necessity for normal life and the major weapon against the suicide impulse.” – Karl A. Menninger
93. “When people kill themselves, they think they’re ending the pain, but all they’re doing is passing it on to those they leave behind.” – Jeannette Walls
94. “I think one of the most destructive things about suicide is the way it affects other people.” ― Robin Williams
95. “Someone bent on suicide won’t have much sense of humor left.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
96. “That’s the thing about suicide. Try as you might to remember how a person lived his life, you always end up thinking about how he ended it.” – Anderson Cooper
97. ”I have never killed myself, because the concept of suicide is foreign to me.” ― Jack Kevorkian
98. “Never never never give up.” – Winston Churchill
99. “I think it will be a miracle if I don’t someday end up killing myself.” — Anne Sexton
100. “The harder the journey the more glorious the victory.” — Melissa Dohme
101. “The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.” – Juliette Lewis
102. “Suicide is man’s way of telling God, ‘You can’t fire me – I quit.’” ― Bill Maher
103. “The most sincere form of self-criticism is suicide.” — Tom Hopkins
104. “Drunkenness is temporary suicide.” – Bertrand Russell
105. “Suicide is not a blot on anyone’s name; it is a tragedy.” – Kay Redfield Jamison
106. “If you’re looking for the suspect in a suicide bombing, here’s a clue: Look for the dead guy.” — Norm Macdonald
107. “We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire.” – George Sand
108. “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that… But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.” — Gerard Way
109. “Sometimes only one person is missing, and the whole world feels depopulated.” – Alphonse de Lamartine
110. “Writing poems is my way of celebrating with the world that I have not committed suicide the evening before.” — Alice Walker
111. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
112. “Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
113. “Perhaps the saddest irony of depression is that suicide happens when the patient gets a little better and can again function sufficiently.” – Dick Cavett
RELATED: 225 Encouraging Darkness Light Quotes To Help You Find Your Way
114. “Well, darkness with humor… I’m not an extremely suicidal or sad person.” — Peter Steele
115. “Everybody goes through difficult times, but it is those who push through those difficult times who will eventually become successful in life. Don’t give up, because this too shall pass.”— Jeanette Coron
116. “The real reason for not committing suicide is because you always know how swell life gets again after the hell is over.” — Ernest Hemingway
117. “Living each day is one of the most extraordinary acts of courage” – Jennifer Betts
118. “But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself.” ― Albert Camus
119. “Talk about them. Be proud of them. Losing a courageous battle doesn’t make you weak.” – Jennifer Betts
120. “If you must commit suicide … always contrive to do it as decorously as possible; the decencies, whether of life or of death, should never be lost sight of.” — George Henry Borrow
Inspirational Suicide Prevention Quotes & Sayings
121. “We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” — Carlos Castaneda
122. “People commit suicide for only one reason – to escape torment.” — Li Ang
123. “Often it feels like I am breathing today only because a few years back I had no idea which nerve to cut…”— Sanhita Baruah
124. “You’ve come this far, don’t give up now.” ― The Notebook
125. “Most of the time, people who die by suicide don’t want to actually die. They just don’t want to be alive, and there is a huge difference.” ― Roxanne Macdonald
126. “Grief is like a long valley, a winding valley where any bend may reveal a totally new landscape.” – C. S. Lewis
127. “Reviewing has one advantage over suicide: in suicide you take it out on yourself; in reviewing you take it out on other people.” — George Bernard Shaw
128. “If you are troubled by thoughts of suicide, speak up. Asking for help is an act of bravery that will change your life for the better.” ― Caitlyn Miller
129. “[I] have fantasies of killing myself and thus being the powerful one not the powerless one.” — Anne Sexton
130. “Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves” – Gerard Way
131. “But suicide isn’t selfish. I’ve seen why suicide can feel like not just a choice, but the only choice.” ― Paul McGregor
132. “A person never truly gets over a suicide loss. You get through it. Day by day. Sometimes it’s moment by moment.” – Holly Kohler
RELATED: 132 Motivational Glennon Doyle Quotes For Untamed Wisdom
133. “We need to change the culture of this topic and make it okay to speak about mental health and suicide.” ― Luke Richardson
134. “But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
135. “Imagine how many suicide victims would still be with us if only the right person said the right thing at the right time.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
136. “This life. This night. Your story. Your pain. Your hope. It matters. All of it matters.” — Jamie Tworkowski
137. “Suicide doesn’t end the pain. It only lays it on the broken shoulders of the survivors.” ― Billy Graham
138. “When one realizes that his life is worthless he either commits suicide or travels.” ― Edward Dahlberg
139. “One day, you’ll wake up and things won’t hurt as bad. You’ll be able to remember the good things about your friend and not just the end. For me, that’s when I knew I was finally able to move on.” – Kristin Svinth
140. “The new dawn blooms as we free it. For there is always light if only we’re brave enough to see it, if only we’re brave enough to be it.” — Laureate Amanda Gorman
141. “There is but one true philosophical problem and that is suicide.” ― Albert Camus
142. “Don’t forget who you are and where you came from. Don’t get too emotional over little things. Don’t quit until you win the grand prize.” – Robert Randle
143. “The world is full of ‘friends’ of suicide victims thinking ‘if I had only made that drive over there, I could have done something.” ― Darnell Lamont Walker
144. “We will always have seasons of struggles and testing. There are times when everything we attempt to do will seem to go wrong.” – T. D. Jakes
145. “By suicide, you can only hurt the people who love you.” – Sandesh Hukpachongbang
146. “No neurotic harbors thoughts of suicide which are not murderous impulses against others redirected upon himself.” ― Sigmund Freud
147. “My own failed suicide attempt, led me to profession of helping others. Reach out. You are never alone.” – David Essel
148. “You’re bigger than the sea you’re sinking in…” – Katie Beth
149. “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” —J.R.R. Tolkien
150. “Only strong people can find happiness from the sadness surrounding them.” – Sahaj Oberoi
151. “When the devil creeps in with suicidal thoughts, don’t creep out rather flee to your pastor or a counselor before he overwhelms your soul.” – Ikechukwu Izuakor
152. “We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
153. “Happiness would not be fully appreciated without an experience of its opposite, sadness.” – Richard Daly
154. “I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me.”—David Levithan
155. “In the middle of winter I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
156. “The scars we sustain, the weaknesses we attain, are temporary.” – Mo Gawdat
RELATED: 361 Uplifting Quotes To Start The New Week On A Positive Note
157. “There is beauty in the journey, regardless of the outcome. Let’s grieve and hope and fight together.” — Marie White
158. “Don’t give up. Don’t give in. Wake up, release your warrior and tell your demons, ‘Not today!’” – Helen Edwards
159. “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” – Vicki Harrison
160. “Create an environment where getting help and discussing suicide is something we do before a life is lost and not after.” – Dexter A. Daniels
161. “The way you deal with life’s situations changes when you start to think more positively.” – Alex Uwajeh
162. “No man ever threw away life while it was worth keeping.”—David Hume
163. “One thing I learned is however I decided to grieve is the right way for me. Everyone’s different.” – Ron Prickett
164. “If you’ve lost a loved one to suicide—even if you, yourself, have dealt with depression and suicidal ideation—you may often wonder why. And that’s okay. Allow yourself that space.” – Karen Espenshade
165. “They would rather have you messy and alive than not there at all.”— Jazz Thornton
166. “It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.” – John Steinbeck
167. “It’s not about battling your past, but fighting for your future.” – Jazz Thornton
168. “Know it wasn’t your fault. Know someday you may take comfort in educating people about suicide.” – Sue Mahlburg
169. “No one commits suicide because they want to die. Then why do they do it?” Because they want to stop the pain.” – Tiffanie DeBartolo
What Are Quotes And How Can They Help Us Improve Our Lives?
Quotes are short phrases or sentences that are often used to convey wisdom, inspiration, or motivation.
They can come from famous people, books, movies, or even our own experiences. For me, quotes have the power to inspire and help me reflect on my own life.
They can provide guidance and encouragement, or challenge me to think in a different way.
Whether it’s a quote about love, success, or overcoming challenges, quotes have the ability to help us improve our lives by providing a new perspective or a fresh way of thinking.
By incorporating meaningful quotes into our lives, we can gain insight, inspiration, and motivation to help us live our best life.
What Are Suicide Prevention Quotes And How Can They Help Us Make A Positive Change In Our Lives?
Suicide prevention quotes are phrases or sentences that aim to raise awareness and promote hope for those who may be struggling with suicidal thoughts or feelings.
These quotes can come from a variety of sources, including mental health professionals, survivors of suicide, or inspirational figures.
For me, suicide prevention quotes have the ability to provide comfort and support, while also encouraging me to take action and make a positive change in my own life and the lives of those around me.
By sharing these quotes and raising awareness about suicide prevention, we can help break the stigma surrounding mental health and promote a more open and supportive environment.
Suicide prevention quotes remind us that we are not alone and that there is always hope, even in the darkest of times.
By incorporating these quotes into our lives, we can help create a safer and more supportive world for those who may be struggling.
Next Steps – How To Incorporate Suicide Prevention Quotes Into Our Lives
Incorporating suicide prevention quotes into our daily lives can be a powerful way to promote mental health and help prevent suicide. Here are some strategies that you might try:
- Write them down: Write down your favorite suicide prevention quotes on sticky notes and place them around your living space, on your computer screen, or on your phone. This way, you can be reminded of their message and power every day.
- Share them with others: Sharing suicide prevention quotes with others can be a great way to spread awareness and promote hope. Share them on social media, in conversations with friends and family, or at mental health events.
- Use them as affirmations: Incorporate suicide prevention quotes into your daily affirmations to help promote positive thinking and mental wellness. Repeat them to yourself when you’re feeling down or struggling with negative thoughts.
- Read them daily: Read one or two suicide prevention quotes every day to help promote a positive and hopeful mindset. Consider making this a part of your daily routine, like reading them during breakfast or before bed.
- Create art: Use suicide prevention quotes to create art or crafts, like a painting or a bracelet. This way, you can be reminded of their message every time you look at the art piece.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some common FAQs about suicide prevention quotes:
What are suicide prevention quotes?
Suicide prevention quotes are short phrases or sentences that promote hope and awareness around mental health and suicide prevention.
Where can I find suicide prevention quotes?
Suicide prevention quotes can be found on social media, in books, online resources, and mental health events.
How can suicide prevention quotes help me?
Suicide prevention quotes can provide comfort, inspiration, and motivation during difficult times, and help promote a positive and hopeful mindset.
How can I incorporate suicide prevention quotes into my daily life?
Strategies for incorporating suicide prevention quotes include writing them down, sharing them with others, using them as affirmations, reading them daily, and creating art inspired by them.
Remember, if you or someone you know is struggling with suicidal thoughts or feelings, it’s important to seek help from a mental health professional or hotline.
Continue Reading👉🏻: 294 Motivational Quotes To Keep Going
- 718 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “R” - June 2, 2023
- 361 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “Q” - June 1, 2023
- 620 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “P” - May 31, 2023