Last Updated on August 16, 2023
Have you ever felt lost, directionless, or lacking motivation in your life? It’s a feeling we’ve all experienced at some point, and it can be challenging to find a way out of it with vision board quotes.
But what if I told you there was a simple yet powerful tool you could use to clarify your goals, focus your mind, and manifest your dreams into reality?
That tool is a vision board, and it’s more than just a collection of pretty pictures and inspiring quotes.
A vision board is a visual representation of your aspirations, goals, and desires. It’s a collage of images, words, and quotes that inspire you and remind you of what you want to achieve in life.
Creating a vision board is not only a fun and creative activity, but it can also be a transformational one.
By putting your goals and dreams into pictures and words, you are sending a message to your subconscious mind that you are serious about achieving them.
But what about the quotes on your vision board? Powerful words are powerful, and the right quote can have a profound impact on your mindset and attitude.
Whether it’s a quote about courage, perseverance, or gratitude, adding inspiring quotes to your vision board can help you stay motivated and focused on your goals.
They can also serve as daily reminders of the mindset and attitude you need to cultivate to achieve your dreams.
For me, creating a vision board has been a game-changer in my life.
It has helped me clarify my goals, overcome limiting beliefs, and manifest my dreams into reality.
But it’s not just about creating a vision board once and forgetting about it. It’s about revisiting it regularly, reflecting on your progress, and adjusting your goals and mindset as needed.
As you grow and evolve, so should your vision board.
In this article, we’ll explore the power of vision board quotes and how they can help you achieve your goals.
We’ll also share some of our favorite quotes for different areas of life, such as career, relationships, health, and personal growth.
So, are you ready to take your life to the next level?
Let’s dive into the world of vision board quotes and start manifesting your dreams into reality!
Achieve Your Goals With Vision Board Quotes
1. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. “When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.” — Jason Day
3. “Life is tough, but so are you.” — Carmi Grau
4. “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.” ― Colin Powell
5. “Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” ― Napoleon Hill
6. “Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable.” — John Wooden
7. “Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.” — Paul Tournier
8. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” ― Bill Bradley
9. “Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.” — Sabrina Carpenter
10. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” ― Wayne Huizenga
11. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” ― Pele
12. “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” — Marie Curie
14. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” ― Swami Sivananda
15. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” — The Dalai Lama
16. “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.” ― Bobby Unser
17. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
18. “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect…Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.” — Mark Victor Hansen
19. “If my mind can conceive it, My heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it!” ― Jesse Jackson
20. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” ― Shiv Khera
21. “Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too.” — David Storey
22. “Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” — Michelle Obama
23. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Bernard Baruch
24. “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” ― Henry Ford
25. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” ― Pablo Picasso
26. “A diamond doesn’t start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. I’m that diamond.” ― Solange Nicole
27. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” — Helen Keller
28. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” ― Virat Kohli
29. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” — Ruth Gordo
30. “The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” ― John C. Maxwell
31. “Be kinder to yourself, and celebrate little wins.” — Charlotte
32. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
33. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” ― Stephen Hawking
34. “The best way out is always through.” ― Robert Frost
35. “To overcome fear is the quickest way to gain your self-confidence.” ― Roy T. Bennett
36. “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” ― Robert Collier
37. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” — Drew Houston
38. “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” — Desmond Tutu
39. “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.” — Jonas Salk
40. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” — Coco Chanel
41. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
42. “Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” — Stephen King
43. “You carry the passport to your own happiness.” — Diane von Furstenberg
44. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” — Dale Carnegie
45. “Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right.” —Walt Disney
46. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
47. “If it makes you nervous, you’re doing it right.” — Childish Gambino
48. “The sun always comes up. Spring always comes after winter. The river always reaches the ocean. Always.” — Maxime Lagacé
Inspirational Vision Board Quotes To Achieve Dreams
49. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
50. “The ancestor of every action is… thought.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
51. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” — Louise Hay
52. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” — Napoleon Hill
53. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
54. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” — Lisa Nichols
55. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” — Michael Jordan
56. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” — Tony Robbins
57. “The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.” — Jack Canfield
58. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” — Jack Canfield
59. “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” — Bob Proctor
60. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time, with every person.” — Bob Proctor
61. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” — Maya Angelou
62. “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions and your intentions create your reality.” — Wayne Dyer
63. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” — Marcus Aurelius
64. “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time. — Bob Proctor
65. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” — Paulo Coelho
66. “The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.” — Bob Proctor
67. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” — Paulo Coelho
68. “Believe. No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.” — Helen Keller
69. “Habits are important. Up to 90 percent of our everyday behavior is based on habit. Nearly all of what we do each day, every day, is simply habit.” — Jack D. Hodge
70. “Most great people have achieved their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” — Napoleon Hill
71. “When you follow your bliss… doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn’t be a door for anyone else.” — Joseph Campbell
72. “Last year told you what you needed to know. Now it’s go time.” — Richie Norton
73. “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no vision.” — Helen Keller
74. “Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life.” — Paulo Coelho
75. “Your heart is able to see things that your eyes aren’t able to.” — Kholoud Yasser
76. “Our job is not to figure out the ‘how’. The ‘how’ will show up out of the commitment and believe in the ‘what’.” — Jack Canfield
77. “It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.” — Roy T. Bennett
78. “It seems to me that the less I fight my fear, the less it fights back. If I can relax, fear relaxes, too.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
79. “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
80. “Miracles are not contrary to nature but only contrary to what we know about nature.” — St. Augustine
81. “Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don’t let the limitations of others limit your vision.” — Roy T. Benne
82. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” — Napoleon Hill
83. “Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.” — Stephen Covey
84. “The best way to succeed is to have a specific Intent, a clear Vision, a plan of Action, and the ability to maintain Clarity.” — Steve Maraboli
85. “The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.” — Napoleon Hill
86. “You have to see the miracles for there to be miracles.” — Jandy Nelson
87. “The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
88. “Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.” — Paulo Coelho
89. “If you give your mind a $10,000 problem, it will come up with a $10,000 solution. If you give your mind a $1 million problem, it will come up with a $1 million solution.” — Jack Canfield
90. “Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.” — Roy T. Bennett
91. “You only have control over three things in your life-the thoughts you think, the images you visualise, & the actions you take.” — Jack Canfield
Positive & Powerful Vision Board Quotes
92. “If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work for you.” — Jack Canfield
93. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” — Wayne W. Dyer
94. “Learn to recognize good luck when it’s waving at you, hoping to get your attention.” — Sally Koslow
95. “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” — Mary Oliver
96. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” — Tony Robbins
97. “If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.” — Joe Dispenza
98. “There’s no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.” — Wayne Dyer
99. “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.” — Wayne Dyer
100. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right.” — Tony Robbins
101. “If you do not get the chills when you set your goal you’re not setting big enough goals.” — Bob Proctor
102. “Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” — Mary Oliver
103. “You want to change your life fast? Then trade your expectation for appreciation; you’ll have a whole new life.” — Tony Robbins
104. “Conscious thoughts, repeated often enough, become unconscious thinking.” — Joe Dispenza
105. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” — Tony Robbins
106. “I am realistic – I expect miracles.” — Wayne Dyer
107. “Your thoughts are incredibly powerful. Choose yours wisely.” — Joe Dispenza
108. “When you dwell in an energy of positivity and power, you become a magnet for miracles.” — Gabrielle Bernstein
109. “Forget yesterday – it has already forgotten you. Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift – today.” — Steve Maraboli
110. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” — Unknown
111. “Surrendering is the free-falling backwards into the unknown and trusting that The Universe will catch you.” — Jen Sincero
112. “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” — Brian Tracy
113. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” — Eckhart Tolle
114. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”— Jim Rohn
115. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” — Oprah Winfrey
116. “Follow what feels good in the moment, every moment, and it will lead you through a most excellent life.” — Jen Sincero
117. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” — Jane Goodall
118. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” — Rob Siltanen
119. “The Universe is totally freaking out about how awesome you are. It’s got you wrapped in a warm gorilla hug of adoration.” — Jen Sincero
120. “Don’t go through life, grow through life.” — Eric Butterworth
121. “The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is how high you raise your foot.” — Benny Lewis
122. “Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith.” — President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
123. “Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.” ― William Shakespeare
124. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” — Amelia Earhart
125. “Don’t let rejection create self-doubt. The founder of Starbucks was turned down by 217 of the
126. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” — Michele Ruiz
127. “Your vibe attracts your tribe.” — unknown
128. “It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.” — John Wooden
129. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” — Maya Angelou
130. “No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” — The Greatest Showman
131. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
132. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” — Socrates
133. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
134. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” — Ken Poirot
135. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Lorimer
136. “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” — Unknown
137. “‘It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.” — George Eliot
138. “What’s coming is better than what is gone.” — Unknown
139. “Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” — Mandy Hale
140. “Never let self-doubt hold you captive.” — Roy Bennett
141. “The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” — Jimmy Johnson
142. “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
143. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” — Edith Wharton
144. “Turn your wounds into wisdom” — Oprah
145. “Challenge the doubts with action and you will grow. Doubt and action are incompatible.” — John Kanary
How Can Vision Board Quotes Be Beneficial?
Reading vision board quotes can be incredibly beneficial for several reasons:
- Inspiration and Motivation: Vision board quotes are often chosen because they are inspiring, uplifting, and motivational. They can help you to see your goals and dreams in a new light, and give you the push you need to take action towards achieving them. When you read a quote that resonates with you, it can make you feel energized and excited about your vision for the future.
- Positive Mindset: The right quote can help you shift your mindset and attitude towards a more positive one. When you focus on positive and uplifting messages, it can help you to let go of negative thoughts and beliefs that may be holding you back. By reading vision board quotes regularly, you can train your mind to think positively and cultivate a more optimistic outlook on life.
- Clarity and Focus: Reading vision board quotes can also help you to gain clarity and focus on your goals. When you read a quote that speaks to you, it can help you to remember why you are pursuing your vision and what you hope to achieve. This can be especially helpful when you are feeling overwhelmed or unsure of your next steps.
- Reinforcement: Vision board quotes can serve as a powerful reinforcement of your vision and goals. When you read a quote that aligns with your values and aspirations, it can remind you of why you started your journey and help you to stay on track. It can also reinforce the idea that you are capable of achieving your goals and inspire you to keep pushing forward.
Implementing vision board quotes into daily life can be a great way to stay motivated and focused on your goals.
Here are some ways to do it:
- Read your vision board quotes every morning: Start your day off on a positive note by reading your vision board quotes every morning. Take a few minutes to reflect on each quote and think about how it relates to your goals and aspirations. This can help you to set a positive tone for your day and keep your goals top of mind.
- Write down your favorite quotes: Keep a notebook or journal handy and write down your favorite vision board quotes. This can be a helpful way to remember them and revisit them whenever you need a little inspiration.
- Create a quote wall or board: If you have a workspace or an area in your home where you spend a lot of time, consider creating a quote wall or board. Choose your favorite vision board quotes and display them in a prominent place where you can see them every day. This can be a great way to stay motivated and focused on your goals throughout the day.
- Share quotes with friends and family: If you have friends or family members who are also working towards their goals, consider sharing your favorite vision board quotes with them. This can be a great way to inspire and support each other on your journeys.
- Use quotes as affirmations: Choose a few of your favorite vision board quotes and turn them into affirmations. For example, if your favorite quote is “Believe in yourself and all that you are”, turn it into an affirmation by saying, “I believe in myself and all that I am”. Repeat these affirmations to yourself throughout the day to help you stay focused and motivated.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Choose The Right Vision Board Quotes For Me?
Choosing the right vision board quotes for you is a personal decision.
Start by thinking about your goals and aspirations, and then look for quotes that align with them.
You can also choose quotes that inspire you or resonate with you on a deeper level.
Don’t be afraid to choose quotes from a variety of sources, such as books, movies, or even social media.
Do Vision Board Quotes Really Work?
The effectiveness of vision board quotes can vary from person to person.
Some people find that reading and reflecting on quotes helps them stay motivated and focused on their goals, while others may not find them as helpful.
However, research has shown that positive affirmations and visualization can have a positive impact on mental health and well-being.
The key is to find what works for you and incorporate it into your daily routine.
How Often Should I Read My Vision Board Quotes?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as it depends on your personal preferences and goals.
Some people may choose to read their vision board quotes every day, while others may only read them once a week or as needed.
The important thing is to find a frequency that works for you and allows you to stay motivated and focused on your goals.
You can also experiment with different frequencies and see what feels most effective for you.
What Is A Vision Board?
A vision board is a tool for manifestation and goal-setting. It is a collage of images, quotes, and affirmations that represent your goals, aspirations, and dreams.
The idea behind a vision board is that by creating a visual representation of your goals and desires, you can attract them into your life.
Vision boards can be physical or digital, and they can be created for any area of your life, such as career, relationships, health, or personal growth.
Continue Reading : 308 Powerful Quotes About Blessings To Cultivate Gratitude
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023