Last Updated on August 14, 2023
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
I want to talk about achieving our dreams. We all have them – those big, audacious goals that seem almost impossible to reach. But how do we actually go about pursuing and achieving them?
In my experience, achieving our dreams requires a combination of determination, hard work, and perseverance.
It’s not easy, and there are bound to be setbacks and obstacles along the way. But the key is to stay focused on our goals and keep pushing forward, no matter what.
One thing that has helped me in my own journey towards my dreams is to break them down into smaller, more manageable steps.
Instead of focusing on the end goal, I try to focus on the next step that I need to take in order to get there. This helps me to stay motivated and make progress , even when the road ahead seems long and daunting.
Another important factor is surrounding ourselves with people who believe in us and support our goals.
It’s so important to have a community of people who encourage and inspire us , and who are there for us when we need a little extra push.
Of course, achieving our dreams also requires a willingness to take risks and step out of our comfort zones.
Sometimes, we have to be willing to try new things and take chances, even if they scare us or make us feel uncomfortable.
But perhaps most importantly, achieving our dreams requires a belief in ourselves and our abilities.
We have to believe that we are capable of achieving great things, even when others doubt us or when we doubt ourselves.
So if you have a dream that you’re working towards, keep going. Stay focused, take small steps, surround yourself with supportive people, and most importantly, believe in yourself.
With hard work, perseverance, and a little bit of luck, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
1.“Nothing is going to stop you from fulfilling your dreams. And you deserve every last one of success I know you will have.” – Michelle Obama
2.“Dream big. Start small. But most of all start.” – Simon Sinek
3. “Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.” Anonymus
4. “Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.” – Dale Turner
5. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” ~ W. Clement Stone
6. “Nurturing and Living your dream is the most thrilling adventure of life.” ~ Invajy
7. “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” ~ Jim Carrey
8. “Dream it, then make it happen.” – Anonymus
9. “The excitement of dreams coming true is beyond the description of words.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
10. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” ~ Albert Einstein
11. “The invariable mark of a dream is to see it come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” ~ Tom Bradley
13. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” ~ Joel Osteen
14. “No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.” – Anonymus
15. “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” – Joseph Atser
16. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure .” – Paulo Coelho
17. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” ~ A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
18. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” ~ Elvis Presley
19. “All men of action are dreamers.” ~ James Huneker
20. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
21. “When you stop having dreams and ideals – well, you might as well stop altogether.” ~ Marian Anderson
22. “Dream big dreams, commit to you true passion, and you will learn to fly.” ~ Vadim Kotelnikov
23. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” ~ Kobe Yamada
24. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell
25. “Nothing happens unless first a dream.” ~ Carl Sandburg
26. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
27. “Hope is a waking dream.” ~ Aristotle
28. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
29. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” ~ John Barrymore
30. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it, however.” – Richard Bach
31. “Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
32. “No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
33. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” Walt Disney
34. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
35. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” ~ Sam Levenson
36. “All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” ~ Edgar Allen Po
37. “If you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” ~ Cinderella
38. “Be a dreamer. If you don’t know how to dream, you’re dead.” ~ Jim Valvano
39. “Dare to dream big, living without dreams is like body without soul” ~ Invajy
40. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.” – Anonymus
41. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
42. “Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no space for petty pursuits.” ~ Robin Sharma
43. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
44. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ~ Napoleon Hill
45. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ~ Walt Disney
46. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” ~ Muhammad Ali
47. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” – Wim Wenders
48. “It’s never too late to focus on your dreams.” – Anonymus
49. “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” ~ J.R.R. Tolkien
50. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” ~ John C. Maxwell
51. “Dreams must be heeded and accepted. For a great many of them come true.” ~ Paracelsus
52. “Don’t let others hijack your dreams. Be captain of your own ship and master of your own destiny.” – Joanne Madeline Moore
53. “Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. “Dreams are the seedlings of realities.” ~ James Allen
55. “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.” – Jonas Salk
56. “Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” ~ William James
57. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.” ~ Richard Branson
58. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
59. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
60. “Do what they think you can’t do.” ~ Duke Fergerson
61. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
62. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
63. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” ~ James Dean
64. “Whatever the mind…can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
65. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
66. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and the willingness to work hard for them.” – Michelle Obama
67. “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” – John Lennon
68. “Life without dreams is like a bird with a broken wing – it can’t fly.” ~ Dan Pena
69. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
Inspirational and Motivational Dream Quotes
70. “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
71. “Man is a genius when he is dreaming.” ~ Akira Kurosawa
72. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
73. “You can kill the dreamer, but you can’t kill the dream.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr
74. “Despite what we’ve been taught, we don’t have to be rich, famous or distinguished to make our dreams come true.” – Sharon Cook and Graciela Sholander
75. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
76. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” – Pauline Kael
77. “Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream.” – Kahlil Gibran
78. “Dream big, work hard.” ~ Sherly Swoopes
79. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
80. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
81. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
82. “Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.” – William Dement
83. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
84. “It’s difficult to follow your dream. It’s a tragedy not to.” ~ Ralph Marston
85. “I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.” ~ Steven Spielberg
86. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
87. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
88. “Dreams are necessary to life.” ~ Anais Nin
89. “Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.” – Belva Davis
90. “That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed.” ~ Neil Gaiman
91. “A dream is a wish your heart makes.” ~ Walt Disney
92. “All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” – T.E. Lawrence
93. “I have had dreams, and I’ve had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.” – Jonas Salk
94. “Life is about positive and negative choices that you have to make. A dream is just a dream but it’s up to you to make it a reality.” – Mr. Desire
95. “All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams.” ~ Elias Canetti
96. “Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you.” – Marsha Norman
97. “Dreams come a size too big so we can grow in them.” – Josie Bissett
98. “Never leave your dreams unfulfilled.” ~ James Clear
99. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
100. “Yesterday’s dreams are often tomorrow’s realities.” ~ Bruce Lee
101. “Money is certainly one of the ways we can turn the dreams we have into the reality we live.” – Tony Robbins
102. “Dreams make things happen, nothing is impossible as long as you believe.” ~ Anonymous
103. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,’ not, ‘Wow, I sure felt safe.’” – Tom Preston-Werner
104. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing…is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
105. “Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.” – Anonymus
106. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
107. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
108. “Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.” – Richard Wilkins
109. “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.” – Ben Stein
110. “Sometimes the dreams that come true are the ones you never even knew you had.” – Alice Sebold
111. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
112. “Dream and give yourself permission to envision a YOU that you choose to be.” ~ Joy Page
113. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
114. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
115. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
116. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” – Oprah Winfrey
117. “Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream.” – Catherine Pulsifer
118. “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb
119. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
120. “Dare to dream, but even more importantly, dare to put action behinds your dreams.” – Josh Hinds
121. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard Shaw
122. “If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs.” Tony Gaskin
123. “Let your dreams be your wings.” Anonymus
124. “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” – Nelson Mandela
125. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
126. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
127. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
128. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
129. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
130. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
131. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” – Soren Kierkegaard
132. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” Jim Rohn
133. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
134. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
135. “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David Allen
What Are Quotes And How Can They Help Improve Our Lives?
Quotes, we’ve all seen them before – those short, catchy phrases that get shared all over social media. But what exactly are they, and why do people love them so much?
To me, quotes are like little nuggets of wisdom. They’re often pithy and memorable, and they have the power to make us think about things in a different way.
Sometimes, a well-timed quote can be just the thing to give me the motivation or inspiration I need to get through a tough day.
But it’s not just about inspiration. Quotes can also help us learn and grow as individuals. They can teach us about different cultures, philosophies, and ways of thinking.
They can challenge us to reconsider our assumptions and beliefs. And they can remind us of the values that are most important to us.
So, while quotes might seem like just another trend in the world of social media, I truly believe that they have the power to improve our lives in meaningful ways. All it takes is finding the right quote at the right time to make a difference.
What Are Dream Quotes And How Can They Help Us To Make A Positive Change In Our Life?
Dream quotes are inspiring words that encourage us to pursue our dreams and make positive changes in our lives.
To me, dream quotes are like a little nudge in the right direction. They remind me that anything is possible if I set my mind to it, and that my dreams are worth pursuing no matter how big or small they may seem.
When I read a powerful dream quote, I feel motivated and energized to take action and start making changes in my life.
But dream quotes are not just about motivation. They can also help us to shift our perspective and see the world in a new way.
They can remind us of the importance of taking risks, stepping out of our comfort zones, and embracing new challenges. And they can encourage us to pursue our passions and live life to the fullest.
If you’re feeling stuck or uninspired, I encourage you to seek out some dream quotes that resonate with you. They might just be the spark you need to start pursuing your dreams and making positive changes in your life.
Next Steps – How Can We Incorporate Dream Quotes Into Our Lives?
So, we’ve talked about the power of dream quotes and how they can help us to make positive changes in our lives. But how do we actually incorporate them into our daily routine?
Here are some specific strategies that have worked for me:
- Find a quote that resonates with you and write it down. Keep it somewhere visible, like on your desk or on your bathroom mirror. This way, you’ll see it every day and be reminded of its message.
- Make a habit of reading a new quote every morning. Set aside a few minutes each day to search for inspiring dream quotes online. Choose one that speaks to you and read it out loud to yourself.
- Use dream quotes as a journaling prompt. Write down a quote that inspires you and reflect on what it means to you. Use it as a starting point to explore your own dreams and goals.
- Share dream quotes with others. If you find a quote that really speaks to you, share it with a friend or loved one. It might just inspire them too.
- Create your own dream quote. If you can’t find a quote that resonates with you, try creating your own! Think about what inspires you and what you want to achieve, and craft a message that speaks to your heart.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are dream quotes?
Dream quotes are short, inspirational phrases that encourage us to pursue our dreams and live life to the fullest.
How can dream quotes help us?
Dream quotes can motivate and inspire us, challenge our assumptions and beliefs , and teach us about different ways of thinking and living.
How can we incorporate dream quotes into our lives?
We can write them down, read them every morning, use them as journaling prompts, share them with others, and even create our own!
Continue Reading ????: 110 Inspirational Humanity Quotes For Embracing Kindness
- Stromatolites Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 7, 2023
- Green Jade Meanings, Healing Properties and Uses - October 3, 2023
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023