I’ve always been drawn to the power of words.
Whether it’s a book that inspires me or a quote that resonates deeply, I believe that language has the power to shape our thoughts, emotions, and actions.
That’s why I’ve always been a fan of positive energy quotes.
These are quotes that focus on positivity, hope, and optimism, and can be a great source of inspiration and motivation when you need a boost.
Positive energy quotes can help us to shift our mindset from one of negativity and despair to one of hope and possibility.
They can remind us that even in the darkest of times, there is always a glimmer of light.
They can help us to see the beauty and joy in life, even when it seems like everything is falling apart.
One of my favorite positive energy quotes is from the poet Rumi: “The wound is the place where the light enters you.”
This quote reminds us that even in our moments of pain and struggle, there is an opportunity for growth and transformation.
It encourages us to embrace our wounds and use them as a catalyst for healing and personal growth.
Another quote that I find particularly inspiring is from the author Paulo Coelho: “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
This quote speaks to the power of our thoughts and intentions.
It reminds us that when we set our minds to something and believe in ourselves, the universe will work in our favor to help us achieve our goals.
Implementing positive energy quotes into our daily lives is simple but effective.
We can use them as a form of daily affirmation by repeating them to ourselves in the morning or before bed.
We can write them down and place them somewhere visible, like a vision board or our phone lock screen.
We can also share them with others, using them as a way to spread positivity and encouragement to those around us.
Overall, positive energy quotes are a powerful tool for cultivating a positive mindset and living a more fulfilling life.
By focusing on the good in life and choosing to see the world through a lens of hope and possibility, we can attract more positivity and joy into our lives.
Positive Energy Quotes To Elevate Life
- “Energy is contagious: either you affect people or you infect people.” – Anonymous
- “Do not allow the energy of negative people to affect you.” – Anonymous
- “Be the energy you want to attract.” – Anonymous
- “The more positive energy you have around you, the better you will fell about yourself.” – Anonymous
- “People like to be around those who give off positive energy.” – Erin Heatherton
- “Positive energy evokes more energy, more initiative, and more happiness.” – Anonymous
- “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” – Joe Rogan
- “Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. That’s the universe giving you a hint on who you should stray from or stay around.” – Anonymous
- “Energy flows where attention goes.” – James Redfield
- “The things you do either give you energy or drain you. Choose wisely.” – Anonymous
- “The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy.” – Domenico Dolce
- “I am a magnet to positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Take responsibility for the energy you bring.” – Anonymous
- “To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “I’m in the positive energy business.” – Anonymous
- “Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space.” – Alex Elle
- “You attract the energy that you give off. Spread goof vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life.” – Anonymous
- “If you’re not positive energy, you’re negative energy.” – Mark Cuban
- “If you want to attract positive things into your life, then begin now by spreading positive energy about.” – Lynda Field
- “Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” – Anonymous
- “Surround yourself with positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Everything is about energy. The way you feel around certain people will tell you if this connection needs to be stopped or not.” – Anonymous
- “Positive energy is attracted to positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Give out what you want to get back.” – Anonymous
- “Give this world good energy.” – Anonymous
- “Everything around is made up of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “I believe in positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Positive energy attracts positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Energy is everything.” – Anonymous
- “You draw to you the people and events which resonate with the energy that you are radiating. You attract what you are, so be your best.” – Lynda Field
- “Be a positive energy trampoline – absorb what you need and rebound more back.” – Dave Carolan
Positive Energy Quotes To Help You Get What You Want
- “On a deeper level you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a playful, joyous energy behind what you do.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” – Rumi
- “Energy is the currency of the universe. When you ‘pay’ attention to something, you buy that experience. So when you allow your consciousness to focus on someone or something that annoys you, you feed it your energy, and it reciprocates the experience of being annoyed. Be selective in your focus because your attention feeds the energy of it and keeps it alive. Not just within you, but in the collective consciousness as well.” – Emily Maroutian
- “Consider becoming the type of energy that no matter where you go, you always add value to the spaces and lives around you.” – Unknown
- “Shift your energy from protecting yourself from failure to squeezing the life out of life.” – Danielle LaPorte
- “The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Everything we do is infused with the energy with which we do it. If we’re frantic, life will be frantic. If we’re peaceful, life will be peaceful. And so our goal in any situation becomes inner peace. Our internal state determines our experience of our lives, our experiences do not determine our internal state.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Making optimism a priority isn’t unrealistic, naïve, or irresponsible. If your highest intention is to feel good, you become a better person in the world and you promote peace wherever you go, because you see the opportunity there for something that isn’t yet there. You can accept what is and face present reality while having a clear vision and deep devotion – that’s what changes the world.” – Jennifer Williamson
- “If all you did was just look for things to appreciate you would live a joyous, spectacular life.” – Abraham-Hicks
- “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to your solutions.” – Tony Robbins
- “Find something that makes you happy and fixate on it. That is the answer to all things. It’s the answer to getting everything that you want.” – Abraham-Hicks
- “To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.” – Frederico García Lorca
- “Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” – Albert Einstein (attributed)
- “Everything is energy and that is all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way.” – Darryl Anka
- “It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love, is well done.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Commit to creating joyfully, not stressfully.” – Marie Forleo
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us… And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Expectation is a powerful attractive force, because it draws things to you… Expect the things you want and don’t expect the things you don’t want.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Each thought you have informs your energy; and your energy manifests into your experiences. Your thoughts and energy create your reality.” – Gabby Bernstein
- “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want. So much has been given to me, I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied.” – Helen Keller
- “We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what’s wrong in our life, or we can focus on what’s right.” – Marianne Williamson
- “That which is like unto itself, is drawn.” – Abraham-Hicks
- “Life is full of opportunities to feel exactly the way you want to feel.” – Danielle LaPorte
- “We must change our energy to change our lives.” – Panache Desai
- “Show up in every single moment like you’re meant to be there.” – Marie Forleo
Positive Energy Quotes For Good Vibes
- “I will go anywhere as long as it’s forward.” – David Livingston
- “I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.” – Ali Krieger
- “Positive energy knows no boundaries. If everyone were to spread positive energy on the Internet, the world would be a much better place.” – Lu Wei
- “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” – Germany Kent
- “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” – Brené Brown
- “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla
- “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
- “I think the big thing is keeping positive energy in the clubhouse. The amount of time we spend in there and spend together carries over into what you do on the field.” – Matt Harvey
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “A positive atmosphere nurtures a positive attitude, which is required to take positive action.” – Richard M. DeVos
- “We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.” – Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- “Don’t allow people into your energy field on a regular basis that you wouldn’t want to be like yourself.” – Dawn Gluskin
Short Positive Energy Quotes
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- “Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives.” – Kevin Ansbro
- “I really believe in positive energy and positive thinking and dreams and all that type of stuff.” – Michael Sorrentino
- “Have courage to let go of the matter which doesn’t matter!” – Riya Pallavi Biren
- “I’ve learned a lot, been a sponge and just continued to take criticism in stride in good positive energy.” – Danny Green
Positive Energy Quotes For Healing
- “The world needs huge positive energy to fight against the negative forces. Go to the center of your inner begin and generate that positive energy for the welfare of the humanity.” – Amit Ray
- “Healing takes time, and so does not healing. Choose how you spend your time wisely.” – Lalah Delia
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Always believe in the magic of a new beginning.” – Dido Stargaze
- “Always beware of the people you allow in your energy space. Some might contaminate your energy to a point of no return. Meditate, stay prayed up.” – Mitta Xinindlu
- “Your inner thoughts aren’t truly hidden. Their essence reflects in your energy. Energy speaks what you don’t.” – Drishti Bablani
- “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” – Lee Iacocca
- “Gratitude can transform any situation. It alters your vibration moving you from negative energy to positive.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Gratefulness helps us in focusing on the positive things in our lives rather than on the negative ones.” Pooja Agnihotri
How Can Reading Positive Energy Quotes Help You?
Reading quotes about cultivating positive energy can be incredibly helpful for a number of reasons.
First and foremost, they can provide us with a much-needed dose of inspiration and motivation when we’re feeling down or discouraged.
Positive energy quotes can remind us that there is always hope and that we have the power to create the life we want.
In addition to providing inspiration, positive energy quotes can also help us to shift our mindset and perspective.
When we read quotes about positivity, we are exposed to a new way of thinking and seeing the world.
This can help us to reframe our thoughts and beliefs in a more positive and empowering way.
Positive energy quotes can also serve as a form of daily affirmation.
By reading and repeating them to ourselves regularly, we can start to internalize these positive messages and beliefs.
This can have a profound impact on our overall mood and mindset, helping us to feel more optimistic and confident in ourselves and our abilities.
Finally, reading quotes about cultivating positive energy can help us to feel more connected to others.
When we read quotes about positivity, we are reminded that we are not alone in our struggles and that there are others out there who have overcome similar challenges.
This can provide us with a sense of comfort and community, helping us to feel more supported and understood.
Implementing quotes about positive energy into your daily life can be a great way to cultivate a more positive and optimistic mindset.
Here are a few ways to incorporate these quotes into your routine:
- Choose A Quote To Focus On Each Day: Start your day by choosing a positive energy quote to focus on throughout the day. Write it down and keep it with you, or make it your phone’s lock screen so you see it frequently. This can help you to stay focused on positivity and keep a positive mindset throughout the day.
- Repeat Positive Affirmations: Find a few quotes about positive energy that really resonate with you and turn them into affirmations. Repeat these affirmations to yourself throughout the day, whether silently or out loud. This can help you to internalize these positive messages and beliefs.
- Share Positive Quotes With Others: Spread positivity by sharing your favorite quotes about positive energy with others. This can help to inspire and motivate those around you and create a more positive environment for everyone.
- Create A Gratitude Journal: Start a daily gratitude journal where you write down things you are grateful for each day. You can also include a positive energy quote or affirmation each day to help reinforce a positive mindset.
- Meditate On Positive Energy: Take a few minutes each day to meditate on positive energy quotes. Sit quietly and repeat the quote to yourself, visualizing the positive energy flowing through your body and mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes Positive Energy Quotes So Powerful?
Positive energy quotes are powerful because they can help shift our mindset and perspective towards a more positive and optimistic outlook on life.
By exposing ourselves to positive messages and beliefs, we can start to reframe our thoughts and beliefs in a more positive and empowering way.
This can have a profound impact on our overall mood and mindset, helping us to feel more optimistic and confident in ourselves and our abilities.
How Can Positive Energy Quotes Help With Stress And Anxiety?
Positive energy quotes can be particularly helpful for those dealing with stress and anxiety because they can provide us with a sense of comfort and support.
Reading and repeating positive affirmations and quotes can help to calm the mind and reduce feelings of anxiety and overwhelm.
By focusing on positive messages and beliefs, we can shift our mindset away from negative thoughts and feelings and towards a more positive and empowering mindset.
Can Positive Energy Quotes Really Change My Life?
While reading positive energy quotes alone may not change your life overnight, incorporating them into your daily routine can have a profound impact over time.
By focusing on positivity and surrounding yourself with positive messages and beliefs, you can start to reframe your thoughts and beliefs in a more positive and empowering way.
This can help you to cultivate a more positive and fulfilling life and achieve your goals and dreams.
Ultimately, the power of positive energy quotes lies in the impact they can have on our mindset and the way we see ourselves and the world around us.