As the great philosopher Aristotle once said, “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” Self-appreciation quotes are an essential element in the journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
In a world where external validation is often valued more than self-love, it’s crucial to remind ourselves of our worth and value as individuals.
For many of us, it’s easy to get lost in the chaos of life and forget the importance of self-appreciation. It’s easy to let negative thoughts and feelings cloud our minds, leading us to believe that we’re not good enough or deserving of love and respect.
But the truth is, we are all unique and valuable in our own way.
As I reflect on my own journey towards self-appreciation, I am reminded of the power of words. Words have the ability to uplift, inspire, and motivate us.
That’s why I’ve compiled a list of some of the most powerful quotes about self-appreciation that have helped me on my journey towards self-love.
One of my favorite quotes comes from the renowned poet Maya Angelou, who once said, “I am my own best friend and my own worst enemy.
That’s just how it is with me.” This quote speaks to the duality of our nature as human beings.
We have the power to lift ourselves up or tear ourselves down. It’s up to us to choose which path we take.
Another quote that has had a profound impact on me is from the legendary musician Bob Marley, who said, “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.”
This quote highlights the importance of breaking free from the limiting beliefs and negative thought patterns that hold us back from appreciating ourselves fully.
Self-appreciation isn’t always easy, but it’s essential for our mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
As the great author Oscar Wilde once said, “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” So let’s take a moment to appreciate ourselves, our uniqueness and our flaws.
Self Love Quotes
1. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
2. “Talk to yourself like someone you love.” – Brene Brown
3. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morely
4. “Love yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth. Always.” – Maryam Hasnaa
5. “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” – Rupi Kaur
6. “Fashion is my way to express how much I love myself.” – Laura Brunereau
7. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
8. “The right mental attitude will guide you towards feeling a sense of love that you deserve to experience.” – Anonymous
9. “You carry so much love in your heart. Give some to yourself.” – R.Z.
10. “Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.” – Rena Rose
11. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Deliah
12. “I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her.” – Kaci Diane
13. “If you don’t know what you’re here to do, then just do some good.” – Dr. Maya Angelou
14. “It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.” – Warsan Shire
15. “The entire universe deserve your love. You also deserve to experience it back.” – Anonymous
16. “Be the love you never received.” – Rune Lazuli
17. “I know what I bring to the table… so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.” – Unknown
18. “Be loud about the things that are important to you.” – Karen Walrond
19. “As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know this is ‘authenticity.’” – Charlie Chaplin
20. “Start healing your heart and you will look beautiful.” – Alexandra Vasiliu
21. “Love yourself more, you’ll never regret it.” – Ann Marie Molina
22. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” – Mark Twain
23. “Don’t compare your life to others, there’s no comparison between the sun and the moon, they both shine when it’s their time.” – Unknown
24. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
25. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
RELATED: 123 Encouraging Positive Quotes To Radiate A Brighter Outlook
Woman Self Love Quotes
26. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
27. “Make happiness your priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.” – Bronnie Ware
28. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
29. “She will rise. With a spine of steel and a roar like thunder, she will rise.” – Nicole Lyons
30. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor
31. “You are not your mistakes. They are what you did. Not who you are.” – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
32. “Accepting yourself only as long as you look a certain way isn’t self love, it’s self destruction.” – Laci Green
33. “Bring the sun over my heart, I want to bloom.” – Alexandra Vasiliu
34. “I’m doing it for me.” – Unknown
35. “Life tried to crush her, but only succeeded in creating a diamond.” – John Mark Green
36. “Unconditional self love is all the really matters in life. It’s where real life begins.” – Anonymous
37. “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
38. “I was once afraid of people saying ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, ‘This is who I am.” – Oprah Winfrey
39. “Self-worth sets the standard that life meets.” – Jewel
40. “When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
41. “In stressful times, it’s okay to not be perfect. Cut yourself some slack. Because right now, you might not be your best self, but you are growing and you are trying your best. And that is good enough.” – Ashley Hetherington
42. “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” – Maya Angelou
Happiness Self Love Quotes
43. “The self-love needed for self-care [is] missing. Academicians use terms like self-esteem, self-worth, self-support, self-care, but rarely self-love. That is left to the spiritual community. People don’t realize that taking care of their own needs; eating, drinking, brushing their teeth, showering, wearing clean clothes, going to work are all acts of self-love.” – Angela C. Santomero
44. “Self-love is necessary for a functional and successful life” – Angela C. Santomero
45. “The salvation of man is through love and in love. I understood how a man who has nothing left in this world still may know bliss, be it only for a brief moment, in the contemplation of his beloved.” Viktor E. Frankl
46. “To love is to be vulnerable.” – Brene Brown
47. “Self-kindness is self-empathy. And even when I talk to myself like someone I love and it feels weird, it works.” – Brene Brown
48. “Not having to pretend simplifies our life. On the other hand, pretending day after day to be someone you are not, requires enormous effort.” – Piero Ferrucci
49. “I’m constantly amazed by how easily we love ourselves above all others, yet we put more stock in the opinions of others than in our own estimation of self. . . . How much credence we give to the opinions our peers have of us and how little to our very own!” – Marcus Aurelius
50. “Hatred is never ended by hatred but by love” – Buddha
RELATED: 180 Beautiful Kindness Quotes To Bring Happiness To You And Help You Spread It To Others
51. “We have the need to be accepted and to be loved by others, but we cannot accept and love ourselves. The more self-love we have, the less we will experience self-abuse. Self-abuse comes from self-rejection, and self-rejection comes from having an image of what it means to be perfect and never measuring up to that ideal.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
52. “Tell yourself how wonderful you are, how great you are. Tell yourself how much you love yourself.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
53. “Healthy self love means being gentle with the soul within you. To love oneself is the purest, bravest thing. Anybody in the entire world can experience self love. Just do the simple acts of love for yourself, and then your authentic self begins.” – Anonymous
Bible Quotes On Self Love
54. “Let all that you do be done in love.” – 1 Corinthians 16:14
55. “I loved you at your darkest.” – Romans 5:8
56. “For though I fall, I will rise again.” – Micah 7:8
57. “Words kill, words give life; they’re either poison or fruit, you choose.” – Proverbs 18:21
58. “Though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.” – Psalm 27:3
59. “Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created.” – Esther 4:14
60. “But as for you, be strong, and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.” – 2 Chronicles 15:7
61. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” – Joshua 1:9
62. “For no one has ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it.” – Ephesians 5:29
Inspirational And Motivational Quotes On Self Love
63. “You are what you believe yourself to be.” – Paulo Coelho
64. “As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health – food, people, things, situations, and everything that drewn me down and away from myself.” – Charlie Chaplin
65. “Don’t allow yourself to think that toxic love is the best love you can ever have.” – Khalilah Velez
66. “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.” – Maya Angelou
67. “Love is about becoming the right person. Don’t look for the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, become the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.” – Neil Strauss
68. “The worst outcome in this world is not having self esteem. If you don’t love yourself, who will?” – Naval Ravikant
69. “Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.” – Wilfred Peterson
70. “Choose, everyday, to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love.” – Alison Malee
71. “Learn to love yourself enough to be happy in your own company, not needing to use anyone as an escape.” – Samantha Camargo
72. “And I said to my body, ‘I want to be your friend.’ It took a long breath. And replied, ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this.” – Nayyirah Waheed
73. “Self-care is never a selfish act; it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer
74. “Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world making the most of one’s best.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
75. “Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves, too.” – Unknown
RELATED: 225 Encouraging Darkness Light Quotes To Help You Find Your Way
76. “Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.” – Priscilla Presley
77. “Self-love—it doesn’t mean that everyone will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. It means that you won’t let them change the way you see yourself; nor will you stick around for them to destroy you.” – Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
78. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – C. Joybell C.
79. “The real difficulty in self-love is combating the inner critic who goes against our own wishes by challenging our own beliefs. You know you’re worthy of love, but the critic keeps reminding you of the past pain that you can’t let go of.” – Unknown
80. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
81. “The right mental attitude will guide you towards feeling a sense of love that you deserve to experience.” – Unknown
82. “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.” – Brené Brown
83. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
84. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
85. “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you, real life begins. At that moment, you will finally see the door of self-acceptance opened.” – Shannon L. Alder
86. “All the filth in your mind that tells you that you aren’t worthy or good enough is the reason why you’re not experiencing self-love in a healthy sense.” – Unknown
87. “In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.” – Andrea Dykstra
Short Self Love Quotes
88. “Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.” – Lalah Delia
89. “Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise L. Hay
90. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
91. “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy.” – Kim McMillen
92. “Life is too short to spend another day at war with yourself.” – Rita Ghatourey
93. “You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.” – Unknown
94. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
95. “Love is the absence of judgment.” – Dalai Lama
96. “The only person I need to compare myself to is my yesterday self.” – Allison Sue
97. “Feel the fact that you are enough.” – Mark Nepo
98. “Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.” – Rupi Kaur
99. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity; it’s sanity.” – Katrina Mayer
100. “Respect yourself and others will respect you.” – Confucius
101.“Self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time.” – Unknown
Kristin Neff Quotes On Self Love
102. “Loving ourselves points us to capacities of resilience, compassion, and understanding within that are simply part of being alive.”
103. “Self-compassion provides the same benefits as high self-esteem without its drawbacks.”
104. “Love, connection, and acceptance are your birthright. To claim them you need only look within yourself.”
105. “Happiness is found when we go with the flow of life, not when we rail against it, and self-compassion can help us navigate these turbulent rapids with a wise, accepting heart.”
106. “Western culture places great emphasis on being kind to our friends, family, and neighbors who are struggling. Not so when it comes to ourselves.”
107. “But self-kindness involves more than merely stopping self-judgment. It involves actively comforting ourselves, responding just as we would to a dear friend in need.”
108. “I am both the comforter and the one in need of comfort.”
109.“Who is the only person in your life who is available 24/7 to provide you with care and kindness? You.”
110. “To give ourselves compassion, we first have to recognize that we are suffering.”
111. “The beauty of self-compassion is that instead of replacing negative feelings with positive ones, new positive emotions are generated by embracing the negative ones.”
Being Myself Quotes
112. “Confidence isn’t thinking you are better than anyone else; it’s realizing that you have no reason to compare yourself to anyone else.” –Maryam Hasnaa
113. “Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, and magical person that you are.” – Unknown
114. “When I’m by myself, I can be myself, which is what I want to be. Not just a part of someone else.” – Jean Culligan
115. “You have to be odd to be number one.” – Dr. Seuss
116. “I will never apologize for being me, but I will apologize for the times that I am not.” – Michael Carini
117. “Some people don’t understand the importance of solitude. I don’t always want to be stimulated. I don’t always want noise. In fact, when I find my alone time, that’s when I find myself. Alone time helps me put myself first. It helps me reset life.” – S. McNutt
118. “It took me a long time to love myself, years actually. With that being said, you either like me or you don’t. I have no time to try and convince anyone to value all that I am.” – Daniel Franzese
119. “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” – Harun Yahya
120. “When I’m by myself, I can be myself, which is what I want to be. Not just part of someone else.” – Jean Culligan
Quotes On Self Respect And Love
121. “Self love, self respect, self worth… there is a reason they all start with ‘self’. You can’t find them in anyone else.”– Dr. Anne Brown
122. “I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.” – Erin Van Vuren
123. “The respect you show to others (or lack thereof) is an immediate reflection on your self respect.” – Alex Elle
124. “You are good enough. You do deserve good things. You are smart enough. You are worthy of love and respect.” – Lorri Faye
125. “It is the highest form of self respect to admit our errors and mistakes and make amends for them. To make a mistake is only an error in judgment, but to adhere to it when it is discovered shows infirmity of character.” – Dale Turner
RELATED: 361 Uplifting Quotes To Start The New Week On A Positive Note
126. “Know your worth. You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” – Tene Edwards
127. “Their opinions are not your oxygen.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
128. “All relationships are a reflection of your relationship with yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
129. “I’ve learned that if someone threatens my peace of mind, self-respect, or self-worth… I must walk away. I owe it to myself… I owe it to my future.” – Steve Maraboli
130. “Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.” – Miguel Angel Ruiz
Self Love Attitude Quotes About Myself
131. “People have to pretend you’re a bad person so they don’t feel guilty about the things they did to you.” – Unknown
132. “This is my life… my story… my book. I will no longer let anyone else write it; nor will I apologize for the edits I make.” – Steve Maraboli
133. “I don’t fit into any stereotypes and I like myself that way.” – C. Joybell
134. “I am, indeed, a king because I know how to rule myself.” – Pietro Aretino
135. “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
136. “I can’t control your behavior, nor do I want that burden… but I will not apologize for refusing to be disrespected, to be lied to, or to be mistreated, I have standards, step up or step out.” – Steve Maraboli
137. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
138. “No one can rescue me. I know because I’ve already tried to get them to do it. It doesn’t work. This is all on me.” – Michelle D’Avella
139. “I must be myself. I cannot break myself any longer for you, or you. If you can love me for what I am, we shall be the happier. If you cannot, I will still seek to deserve that you should.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
140. “Doubt me, hate me, you’re the inspiration I need.” – Anonymous
More Self-Love Quotes To Make Your Day
141. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
142. “Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
143. “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs, and habits—anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.” – Kim McMillen
144. “Your sense of self-worth comes from you alone—never the opinion of others.” – Robert Greene
145. “We do not have the right to feel helpless. We must help ourselves. After destiny has delivered what it delivers, we are responsible for our lives.” – Cheryl Strayed
146. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Self-Love Quotes For Men
147. “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” – Haruki Murakami
148. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” – Lao Tzu
149. “It isn’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.”- W.C. Fields
150. “They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.” – Mahatma Gandhi
RELATED: 302 Inspiring Daily Habit Quotes To Build A Better Life
Self-Love Quotes For Couples
151. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise Hay
152. “No other love, no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” – Edmond Mbiaka
153. “Nothing else falls into line when you’re cold to your own person. Everything else falls into line when you open your heart to yourself and stay true to your own person.” – Unknown
154. “A self-love deficit isn’t what will bring you joy. The wrong mental attitude can be devastating in the world. If you have true self-esteem and high self-love you can share that love with the world around you. To love oneself is to love the world and a person learns that only when they show themselves the kindness they deserve.” – Unknown
155. “Scarcity of self-value cannot be remedied by money, recognition, affection, attention or influence.” – Gary Zukav
156. “Don’t fall into the trap of sacrificing your self-esteem for affection and acceptance.” – Ashley Graham
Self-Love Quotes For Instagram
157. “If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” – Beyoncé
158. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you, who you are.” – Beyoncé
159. “You change the world by being yourself.” – Yoko Ono
160. “Put yourself first. Self-love is not selfish at all. It means that you’re taking care of yourself, and like my mom reinforced to me, to make sure that I was safe and that I was healthy.” – Laurie Hernandez
161. “I just wanted to remind you, in case you needed to hear it, to be kind and loving to yourself, and talk to yourself like you would talk to your best friend.” – Camila Cabello
162. “If we treated ourselves as well as we treated our best friend, can you imagine?” – Meghan Markle
163. “Just do what works for you, because there will always be somebody who thinks differently.” – Michelle Obama
164. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne
165. “I am what I am. I can’t help myself and if you don’t like it get with somebody else.” – Jonas Brothers
166. “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.” – Rupi Kaur
167. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” – Oscar Wilde
168. “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” – Mark Twain
Self-Love Quotes And Affirmations
169. “There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”- Anaïs Nin
170. “Be the love you never received.”- Rune Lazuli
171“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”- Oscar Wilde
172. “The real difficulty to overcome is how you think about yourself.”- Maya Angelou
173. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.”- Charles Bukowski
174. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.”- Maxwell Maltz
175. “It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.”- Sally Field
RELATED: 110 Powerful Quotes To Heal Trauma
176. “Be careful how you are talking to yourself because you are listening.”- Lisa Hayes
177. “Be yourself — not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be.”- Henry David Thoreau
178. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”- Thich Nhat Hanh
179. “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.”- Parker Palmer
180. “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.”- André Gide
181. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”- Diane Von Furstenberg
How Can Reading Self-Appreciation Quotes Be Beneficial
Reading quotes about self-appreciation can be helpful in several ways:
- Inspiration: Quotes about self-appreciation can be a source of inspiration and motivation. When you read about how others value and appreciate themselves, it can encourage you to do the same.
- Self-reflection: Reading quotes about self-appreciation can help you reflect on your own sense of self-worth. You may find that some quotes resonate with you more than others, and this can give you insight into what areas of self-appreciation you may need to work on.
- Affirmation: Sometimes, we need to hear positive messages about ourselves in order to feel good. Reading quotes about self-appreciation can provide that affirmation, reminding you that you are valuable, worthy, and deserving of love and respect.
- Mindset shift: Quotes about self-appreciation can also help shift your mindset from negative self-talk to positive self-talk. When you read about how others value themselves, it can help you reframe your own thoughts and beliefs about yourself.
Overall, reading quotes about self-appreciation can be a simple but effective way to boost your self-esteem and improve your overall well-being.
Here are some ways to implement self-appreciation quotes into your daily life:
- Make it a habit: Set a daily reminder on your phone or calendar to read a self-appreciation quote each day. This can help you start your day on a positive note and remind you to appreciate yourself throughout the day.
- Write them down: Write down your favorite self-appreciation quotes in a journal or on sticky notes and place them in areas where you’ll see them often, such as on your bathroom mirror, your desk, or your fridge.
- Use them as mantras: Repeat your favorite self-appreciation quotes to yourself as a mantra when you need a confidence boost or when you’re feeling down.
- Share them with others: Share your favorite self-appreciation quotes with friends, family, or colleagues. Not only will it spread positivity, but it may also spark a conversation about self-appreciation and self-care.
- Create visual reminders: Create visual reminders of your favorite self-appreciation quotes by creating art or graphics that feature the quote. You can then use these visuals as phone or computer backgrounds, or print them out and hang them in your space.
Remember that implementing self-appreciation quotes into your daily life is a practice, and it takes time and effort to cultivate a positive self-image.
But with consistent effort, you can gradually shift your mindset and begin to appreciate yourself more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What If I Don’t Feel Inspired By Self-Appreciation Quotes?
It’s important to remember that self-appreciation is a journey, and it’s normal to have days where you don’t feel particularly inspired or motivated.
If you’re not feeling inspired by self-appreciation quotes, try taking a break and focusing on other self-care practices that feel more fulfilling to you.
You can always return to self-appreciation quotes when you’re feeling more receptive.
Can Self-Appreciation Quotes Really Make A Difference In How I Feel About Myself?
Yes, reading self-appreciation quotes can be a helpful tool in building self-esteem and improving your self-image.
However, it’s important to remember that self-appreciation is a practice that requires consistent effort and self-reflection.
Reading quotes alone may not be enough to fully shift your mindset, but it can be a helpful starting point.
Is It Okay To Rely On Self-Appreciation Quotes As My Only Source Of Self-Esteem?
While self-appreciation quotes can be a helpful tool, it’s important to cultivate self-esteem from within rather than relying solely on external sources.
This means taking the time to reflect on your own values, strengths, and accomplishments, and recognizing your own worth independent of outside validation.
Self-appreciation quotes, however, can be a helpful supplement to this practice!
Continue Reading : 134 Marvelous Happiness Affirmations To Bring Joy
- 718 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “R” - June 2, 2023
- 361 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “Q” - June 1, 2023
- 620 Negative Words That Begin With The Letter “P” - May 31, 2023