Maybe you have been in a toxic relationship, and you’re sick of it, or maybe you are looking for that special person to make you open your heart and fall in love for the first time. Regardless of your situation, journal prompts for manifestation can guide you towards the love and happiness you desire.
Or maybe you just want to build healthy relationships with your family, friends, and co-workers.
If you identify with any of the above, you have come to the right place.
First of all, you have to make sure that you are ready to have this commitment so you can manifest and the universe can help you.
You have to be, as I like to call it, “a walking green flag,” someone who already knows who they are and what they want so they can attract people who fit their standards and build healthy boundaries and relationships.
We often get anxious and feel desperate to find our other half. Still, instead of focusing on our well-being first, we are wasting so much energy trying to find that “special person,” leaving ourselves for the last.
In this article, I will teach you how to manifest healthy relationships to have a better life.
Okay, let’s go!
Journal Prompts For Manifesting The Best Life
Believe that you’re worthy of everything you are wishing for, even if you are imperfect. Stop gaslighting yourself, and start believing you are here to live your life to the fullest. You are the son of the divine universe; you came to this world to make you and others happy.
Making peace with your past is one way to start manifesting your best life. What you did or have to go through doesn’t define you; take it as a lesson for self-improvement. To move forward to a healthy mindset, you must let go of negative energy and make peace with your past.
Forgive yourself for being so hard on yourself, for not being patient and graceful all the time. That old version of you was trying to figure out life; that version was learning, and you should never feel ashamed for old behaviors.
The important thing here to highlight is that you’ve learned from past mistakes and will no longer make the same mistakes.
The process of manifesting a good life starts by taking into consideration all the things that don’t make you grow as a person, even if that means staying away from people that you consider your “friend.” Also, try to identify the patterns, toxic beliefs, and negative thoughts you need to eliminate.
Living your best life is so easy! It’s okay not to know how, but that’s why I’ve created a list of 70 journal prompts to begin the journey of happiness.
70 Journal Prompts For Manifesting The Best Life
1. “ I am safe, protected, and Divinely guided at all times by…”
2. “ Everything is working out for me by…”
3. “ I release all fears, doubts, and limiting beliefs about _ by…”
4. “I feel loved when”
5. “ I know that everything is happening for my highest good by…”
6. “ When I trust myself, I feel…”
7. “ I am being abundant by…”
8. “ One way I can start listening to myself more is by…”
9. “ I deserve to have everything I want because…”
10. “ Why is it important for me to forgive myself?”
11. “ What would my life be like if I had everything I wanted?”
12. “ I can achieve anything I set my mind to because…”
13. “ The 0 affirmations that I repeat every day is…”
14. “ I know that my dreams are coming true, even when it doesn’t look like it yet, because…”
15. “ My goal for this year is…”
16. “I see my relationship in the last 6 months as”
17. “ I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to by…”
18. “ One way I can forgive myself is by…”
19. “ I need this more in my life…”
20. “ What is one thing I can do today to move closer towards achieving my goal?”
21. “ My dreams are worth fighting for because…”
22. “ I am excited to manifest this in my life…”
23. “ What are some of the things my intuition has been trying to tell me?”
24. “ If I feel I am losing faith in my own abilities I will…”
25. “ How do I want to wake up and show up tomorrow?”
26. “My desire list for today is (it can be as simple as enjoying a meal with friends)”
27. “ What can I do to make the world a better place?”
28. “ I surrender all fears and doubts to the Universe, knowing that everything will work out in my favor by…”
29. “I show love to my ideal partner by”
30. “ I am in control of my emotions by…”
31. “ My favorite mantra is…”
32. “ If I’m feeling stressed on my journey I will…”
33. “ I attract success and abundance into my life by…”
34. “ I am willing to put in the work required to manifest my dream life by…”
35. “ Why is it important for me to take action towards my goals?”
36. “ Why is it important for me to love myself?”
37. “ I am controlling my thoughts by…”
38. “ I will never give up on my dreams because…”
39. “ When I take care of myself, I feel…”
40. “ What would it feel like to have everything I want?”
41. “ I will never give up on my dreams because…”
42. “ I release all resistance and allow myself to receive what I desire by…”
43. “ How can I use my talents and skills to help others?”
44. “ One way I can start respecting myself more is by…”
45. “ Why do I deserve to have everything I want?”
46. “ I deserve to be happy because…”
47. “I am lovable because”
48. “ What is my personal definition of success?”
49. “ I have the full potential of doing this because…”
50. “ I will stay focused on manifesting my dreams by…”
51. “ When it comes to manifesting my dreams, one of the most important things is to…”
52. “ My ideal partner is . . .”
53. “ Why is this goal important to me?”
54. “ I feel most fulfilled when I…”
55. “ One way I can start setting better boundaries is by…”
56. “ Why am I here? What is my purpose?”
57. “ I am a positive person because…”
58. “ When I nurture my relationship with myself, I feel…”
59. “ Why is it important for me to give myself permission to _ ?”
60. “ I am worthy of having everything I want by…”
61. “ The best way for me to get out of a negative thinking pattern is to…”
62. “ What can I do to make manifesting my dreams easier?”
63. “ I am attracting miracles by…”
64. “ I deserve to have everything I want by…”
65. “ I can overcome challenges by…”
66. “ What are some things I can do to make myself happier?”
67. “ I am being true to myself by…”
68. “ One way I can make manifesting my dreams easier is by…”
69. “ Why is it so important for me to manifest my dreams?”
70. “ One way I can trust myself more is by…”
Journal Prompts For Better Relationship
Start by making decisions that will lead to action.
Have you ever heard someone complaining about why they always end up in toxic relationships or situations? It’s simple because they are making the same mistakes.
Believing in something is one thing; deciding on something is another. You have to have conviction to stop this endless toxic circle. You don’t have to be in a toxic relationship anymore; you will stay away or walk away if you are still in one.
But to achieve that, you must remind yourself of the decision to stop and break this circle, and trust me, the universe will be by your side.
When you are aware of the things that make you happy, that bring joy and love, that bond is unbreakable. Focus on getting to know yourself first, and be patient and kind.
If you really want things to change, you have to start from scratch, that means by you. For you to manifest what you want, you need to be absolutely clear on what will make you happy and satisfied.
So grab your journal, sit down, and try to visualize the healthy relationship you are wishing for. Once you have that very clear, start making small changes day by day, and with all the details you’ve listed down, with time, you can verify how many of them you have accomplished.
37 Journal Prompts For Better Relationship
71. “This is what I am willing to receive”
72. “ I am creating my dream relationship by…”
73. “ I let go of the need to control everything and I allow myself to relax into the flow of life by…”
74. “ One way I can nurture my relationship with myself is by…”
75. “ I am surrounded by loving, supportive, and like-minded people by…”
76. “ I am making progress towards my goals by…”
77. “ When it comes to manifesting my dreams, my biggest obstacle is…”
78. “ My favorite way to reward myself for taking action is…”
79. “ I can simplify my life by…”
80. “ What are some things I can do to show more gratitude in my life?”
81. “ It is important for me to nurture my relationship with myself because…”
82. “ The more grateful I am, the more…”
83. “ When I make time for fun and pleasure, I feel…”
84. “ When I give myself permission to _ , I feel…”
85. “ I will achieve my dreams by taking consistent action towards them and never giving up because…”
86. “ Why is it important for me to listen to myself?”
87. “ I am proud of…”
88. “ One thing I can do to increase my happiness is to…”
89. “ I know that anything is possible for me by…”
90. “ I trust the Universe to provide for me in perfect ways by…”
91. “ My desire list for this week/month is…”
92. “ My personal definition of success is…”
93. “ I am abundant in all areas of my life by…”
94. “ I am attracting success into my life by…”
95. “ I am staying focused on my goals and taking aligned action towards them by…”
96. “ How can I make my journey more fun and enjoyable?”
97. “ My favorite way to relax and recharge is…”
98. “ One way I can have more fun in my life is by…”
99. “ When I show myself, love, I feel…”
100. “ I will succeed in manifesting my dreams because…”
101. “ One way I can start taking better care of my emotional needs is by…”
102. “ Why is it important for me to take care of my emotional needs?”
103. “ I am succeeding because…”
104. “ I am excited to manifest this in my life. I am celebrating these future things in this way today…”
105. “ The key to a happy life is…”
106. “ I will take more time for myself by…”
107. “The desire list for this year is (buying a house/car)”
Journal Prompts For Better Life
Everyone wants and deserves a healthy relationship. The best advice I can give to you is to be grateful for what you have. When you pause to reflect on the things you possess, rather than dwelling on what you might lack, it shifts your outlook in a positive direction.
The world is full of opportunities, but sometimes, we get frustrated and anxious because our lives are very chaotic. We forget that life is beautiful and has to offer us many positive things!
I know I sound very cliché, but it’s true, tho! Wanting to change your life for the better is a great start. Enhancing your life entails selecting and steadily progressing toward a goal, one step at a time.
Attempting shortcuts could inadvertently lengthen and complicate your journey. Committing to meaningful improvements marks a promising beginning, and the crucial follow-up is taking decisive action.
If you are ready to start improving your life, use these journal prompts:
51 Journal Prompts For Better Life
108. “ I am ready to manifest my dream life and the thing which proves this is…”
109. “ My ability to manifest my dreams is…”
110. “ I will achieve my dreams by taking consistent action towards them and never giving up because…”
111. “ I want to have this impact on the world…”
112. “ I am embracing a wealthy lifestyle by…”
113. “ The best way for me to stay positive is to…”
114. “ When I’m feeling doubtful about achieving my goals, I’ll remember that…”
115. “ One way I can start taking better care of my physical needs is by…”
116. “ I am attracting more wealth and abundance into my life by…”
117. “ I know that the Universe is conspiring to help me achieve my dreams by…”
118. “ I am trusting the process of life and allowing things to unfold in perfect ways by…”
119. “ I am worth taking care of because…”
120. “I am controlling my thoughts by…”
121. “ I am grateful for everything that I have and everything that I am by…”
122. “ I am confident and self-assured in all areas of my life by…”
123. “ I will know I am successful when…”
124. “ What are some things I can do to increase my faith and belief that I can achieve my goals?”
125. “ My biggest goal is…”
126. “ I feel loved when…”
127. “ I am happiest when I…”
128. “ What are some things I can do when I’m feeling down about my journey or myself?”
129. “ When I listen to and trust my intuition, I feel…”
130. “ Can I really have everything I want in life?”
131. “ I open myself up to new possibilities and opportunities by…”
132. “ When I take care of my physical needs, I feel…”
133. “ One way I can show myself love is by…”
134. “ My dream life looks like…”
135. “ My life is getting better and better each day by…”
136. “ I am successful at reaching goals when I…”
137. “ I am worthy and deserving of achieving my dreams because…”
138. “ I choose thoughts and actions that support my dreams by…”
139. “ I am capable of manifesting my dreams because…”
140. “ Why is it important for me to have boundaries?”
141. “ I am open to receiving all the good that life has to offer me by…”
142. “ One way I can take care of myself is by…”
143. “Financial achievements which I have are”
144. “ Why do I deserve to have everything I want?”
145. “ I am worthy of achieving my dreams because…”
146. “ How can I attract more abundance and prosperity into my life?”
147. “ What are some steps I can take to achieve this goal?”
148. “I am willing to release”
149. “ When I forgive myself, I feel…”
150. “ How can I overcome this obstacle and start taking action towards my goals?”
151. “ When I respect myself, I feel…”
152. “ I am happy with…”
153. “My desire list for this week/month is”
154. “ I am worthy of love, happiness, and success by…”
155. “ What are some things I can do to stay motivated and focused on achieving this goal?”
156. “ When I set boundaries, I feel…”
157. “ I desire this…”
158. “ I believe in myself because I…”
Journal Prompts For Manifestation
The power of positive thinking is amazing; our mind is so powerful that I can’t even describe it. “Manifesting” is the practice of having inspirational thoughts to make them real.
Since I began manifesting, I could feel more aware of my blessings and let go of toxic beliefs and negative thoughts that wouldn’t leave me alone.
Creating a vision for the future and putting my energy and intention into making that vision a reality made me more committed to my desires and actually accomplish my goals.
The act of manifesting creates a positive headspace, making it easier for you to connect with happiness, joy, and peace.
Connecting to the purest and truest dreams and desires of your life has never been so easy through journaling. Start attracting everything that you are wishing for; you are here to make things work.
The following 53 journal prompts can make you connect with your inner self and the universe.
53 Journal Prompts For Manifestation
159. “ When I take care of my emotional needs, I feel…”
160. “ How can I make manifesting my dreams more fun and enjoyable?”
161. “ Why is it important for me to take care of my physical needs?”
162. “ Why is it important for me to have fun?”
163. “ I am holding onto these values…”
164. “ I will never give up on myself or my dreams because…”
165. “ I feel abundant when…”
166. “ The first step to manifesting my dreams is…”
167. “ How can I start believing in myself more?”
168. “ Financial achievements which I have are…”
169. “ Why is it important to take care of myself?”
170. “ When I show gratitude, I receive more of what I’m grateful for because…”
171. “ I am lovable because…”
172. “ Why is it important for me to respect myself?”
173. “ What are some things I can do to attract more blessings into my life?”
174. “ I am earning my dream money which is..”
175. “ What is my unique contribution to the world?”
176. “ I am courageous and I take risks, even when they scare me, because…”
177. “ Why is it important for me to trust myself?”
178. “ I am cultivating more joy in my life by…”
179. “ Why is it important to be grateful for what I have?”
180. “ What does it mean to be prosperous?”
181. “ When it comes to manifesting my dreams, taking action is…”
182. “ I love myself unconditionally by…”
183. “ I will achieve my dreams by…”
184. “ I love and approve of myself just the way I am by…”
185. “ I am changing these habits to…”
186. “ I am thankful for everything I have, large and small by…”
187. “ I will never take my blessings for granted because…”
188. “ One way I can make manifesting my dreams easier is by…”
189. “ I am attracting what I want by…”
190. “ Why is it important for me to be kind to myself?”
191. “ Why is it important to stay positive and have faith on my journey?”
192. “ I allow myself to have, be, and do everything I desire by…”
193. “ One way I can make manifesting my dreams easier is by…”
194. “ I create my own reality by…”
195. “ How can I make gratitude a part of my daily routine?”
196. “ The best way for me to achieve my goals is to…”
197. “ If I need support to help me manifest my dreams, I will…”
198. “ I affirm that the love I want is…”
199. “ One way I can be kind to myself is by…”
200. “ How can I be a force for good in the world?”
201. “I desire this”
202. “ When I am kind to myself, I feel…”
203. “ I am grateful for…”
204. “ I am grateful for…”
205. “ I am open to receiving abundance and prosperity because…”
206. “ What does it mean to be abundant?”
207. “ I am grateful for what I have and I know that more is on the way by…”
208. “ I am raising my vibration by…”
209. “ One thing I can do to increase my happiness is to…”
210. “ I am in control of my life and my destiny by…”
211. “ I am choosing to be happy because…”
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do I Want In A Relationship Journal?
5 Journal Prompts To Help You Dig Deep Into Your Relationship
- What are the characteristics of a healthy relationship?
- How would I describe my ideal relationship?
- What is my personal definition of “love”?
- How do I envision intimacy in a relationship?
- What does romance signify to me?
Can Anyone Use Journal Prompts For Manifestation?
Yes, anyone can use journal prompts for manifestation, regardless of their level of experience or belief in manifestation. It’s a versatile tool that can benefit individuals seeking to achieve various goals and dreams.
How Often Should I Use Journal Prompts For Manifestation?
The frequency of using journal prompts for manifestation varies from person to person. Some people use them daily as part of a morning routine, while others may use them weekly or whenever they want to refocus on their goals.
Continue Reading 👉: 115 Motivating Journal Prompts For Healthy Weight Loss
- 125 Powerful Manifesting Affirmations To Achieve Your Dreams - September 21, 2023
- 335 Thoughtful Blessed Quotes For A Life Of Joy And Gratitude - September 21, 2023
- 125 Journal Prompts For Motherhood: A Guide To Survive - September 20, 2023